Tanks - Knowledge of your class, correct gemming/enchanting and speccing as well as glyphs.
Healers - Knowledge of your class, correct gemming/enchanting and speccing as well as glyphs.
DPS - 15k minimum DPS on boss fights for eligibility of loot, any less than that and you will not be aloud to bid on items.
Excessive vent spamming or bid spamming/uprating will not be tolerated and you will be replaced on the spot.
Buy in of 1,000g.
What is GDKP?
Heres the GDKP concept in a nutshell:
- GDKP stands for "Gold-DKP". It can also be known by similar names such as "Gold runs", "GKP runs", "Cash runs".
- It was a Korean concept brought to WoW. It's already established and extremely common in some regions, only recently introduced on some servers , yet still completely unheard of on others.
- Items which drop in your run are auctioned off in raid chat. The highest bidder receives the item and the gold they pay is added to "The Pot"
- Profession Patterns, BOE's, Crusader Orbs, Disenchanted Shards etc are all auctioned off in this manner as well. Everything that drops.
- "The Pot" keeps growing in value until the end of the run
- "The Pot" is split evenly at the end of the run to all 25 players in the raid present when the final boss dies. Everyone gets an equal share.
- There is no mainspec > offspec priority, its gold which determines who gets what.
Why would you join me on this adventure through Dragon Soul?
Sure, you're going to drop 1,000 gold to join and make sure you have a spot in the raid, but at the end, that 25,000g, plus what people spend on items is going to be split 25 ways between every player in the raid, so if we end the raid with 100,000g, everyone will get 4,000g just for raiding! Plus gems, the money you get when you loot mobs and more kills on record for Dragon Soul.
All items (Including BOE's) that drop will be auctioned off to the highest bidder and the gold pot will be split evenly 25 ways at the end of the run.
Raid members will only receive their share of the gold pot if they are present in the raid when the final boss dies, no exceptions.
In the event a player is AFK for an extended period without notice - or performs poorly - a fair first warning will be given, but they may be removed from the raid and/or forfeit their share of the pot if it continues.
All Auctions and Bids will be in public raid chat. Items will have minimum bids, but no maximum bid. No private tells for bids are accepted. No loot is reserved. There is no extra loot/gold for the raid leader.
There is no mainspec > offspec priority for bidding, its gold which determines who gets what. The ONLY restriction for bidding is on BoP Gear; It must be your class armor type. Druids= Leather, Warriors= Plate ect...
If no one is bidding on say: A piece of cloth gear after a few seconds i will open the bids to druids.
-BoE Patterns- Open to all
-BoE Gear- Open to all
-500g for Tier tokens.
-100g for ALL gear, BoE or BoP.
-50g for ALL Patterns.
ALL BIDS IN INCRIMENTS OF 100 GOLD
(50 for patterns)
If any of this is unclear or you have questions, please ask questions in replies.
If all goes well we will be doing some heroic modes, consisting of Morchok and Ultraxion, possibly Yor'sahj as well if the healers can heal through purple without killing everyone.
If you're interested in joining, whisper me or send me an in-game mail. Thanks for taking the time to read my post and I hope to see you tonight at 6:30 server!