90 Worgen Hunter
Superpug #1
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Superpug #1
Edited by Infinitie on 8/14/2012 8:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
The forums for this realm are just mind-boggling and hilarious.

Glad I don't play here anymore.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
^
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
08/14/2012 05:30 AMPosted by Infinitie
Including heroics Wreckage, coming from your background I'd expect you to at least read the whole post with some competence. No offence.

My background? Bro, you don't even know who I am or what I have ever done, assuming to know me is a major mistake.

Regardless, my background has nothing to do with this particular thread.

You are killing Heroic bosses that can easily be PuG'd via openraid.us. Now if you could actually lead a group through, say Heroic Spine I am sure people would pay.

Heroic Morchok, Yor, and Ultraxion are nerfed to the point where they are actually easier than normal modes. As unfortunate as it sounds, if a guild hasn't been able to kill either of those three bosses on heroic there is something majorly wrong.

Hell I would pay to watch it happen.
Edited by Wreckage on 8/14/2012 12:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
My background? Bro, you don't even know who I am or what I have ever done, assuming to know me is a major mistake.

You are killing Heroic bosses that can easily be PuG'd via openraid.us.

I assumed since you have so many forum posts, and know so much about everything in this game, that you would have at least read through my main post and realized that, however, achieves will carry on into Mists, as well as more points and some decent looking mog gear for most classes, and you can't do DS over realid, sorry to burst your bubble man.
Edited by Infinitie on 8/14/2012 3:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

I assumed since you have so many forum posts, and know so much about everything in this game, that you would have at least read through my main post and realized that, however, achieves will carry on into Mists, as well as more points and some decent looking mog gear for most classes, and you can't do DS over realid, sorry to burst your bubble man.

How many forums posts I have does not mean I will end up reading all of your wall of text. My experience inside of WoW and knowledge of WoW doesn't mean I will read all of your dribble.

Right forgot about the no RealID for DS, CURRENTLY.

Transmog gear and achievements (from DS) will easily be available come next expansion since they will open DS to RealID once it is no longer current content.

To those SMART individuals, consider the following.

Mists is coming in ONE WHOLE MONTH and the gear is twice as good!

If your want Transmog gear or Achievements you could always wait till next expansion without spending a dime or putting much effort in.

Unless you want the Dragon from Deathwing which will most likely go to a 1% droprate.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I would also love to know how a LEGENDARY dagger rogue pulls DPS below an average 35 percentile.

And someone wants to let this guy raid lead them?

http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/icecrown/infinitie/

Hate to pull this old one liner, but.....

Sorry bro, you are the weakest link......GOODBYE

(Having a bad day, guess who I took it out on?)
Edited by Wreckage on 8/14/2012 4:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Hey, so, I heard raid leading goes hand in hand with personal performance.
And btw, under 35th on worse attempt on record is cool, gg? Weakest link? I'd say you are, honestly.
And stop being a derp, please, you buy 2-3 items in a GDKP run, only costing you maybe 2-300 g at MOST, and at least you could say you got the achievements when it was content, stop flaming my thread, you're acting like a child. Go somewhere else and troll, thank-you.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hey, so, I heard raid leading goes hand in hand with personal performance.
And btw, under 35th on worse attempt on record is cool, gg? Weakest link? I'd say you are, honestly.
And stop being a derp, please, you buy 2-3 items in a GDKP run, only costing you maybe 2-300 g at MOST, and at least you could say you got the achievements when it was content, stop flaming my thread, you're acting like a child. Go somewhere else and troll, thank-you.

Attempt? I don't think you understand how to read that website.

Ultraxion-

7/28- 35th percentile
7/21- 24th percentile
7/14- 20th percentile

Warlord-
7/28 -12th
7/21 - 8th
7/14 - 9th

Just a heads up 100% is the best and 1% is the worst. I think you are doing it wrong.

Personal performance DOES go hand in hand with raid leading. If you don't even know the in and outs of your class, how could you ever hope instruct others through a fight.
Edited by Wreckage on 8/14/2012 5:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Last I've checked, you know nothing about me either, I've been doing openraid pugs for months, and lead a guild to 27 Illidan downs in BC, from starting heroics. It's not as hard as you think so you should probably get over yourself and get a little common sense, it would help a lot.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/icecrown/Wreckage
Ultra:
3/28-9th
Warlord:
8/7-30th
Good game sir?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
And did you look at all of my other parses?

So for one night I do something completely different and I have lower parses because of it. Intelligence is hard to find in this one.

I have never been cat for Ultraxion or Madness just saying. Neither of my specs are for cat.
Edited by Wreckage on 8/14/2012 6:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
08/14/2012 05:24 PMPosted by Infinitie
Last I've checked, you know nothing about me either, I've been doing openraid pugs for months, and lead a guild to 27 Illidan downs in BC, from starting heroics. It's not as hard as you think so you should probably get over yourself and get a little common sense, it would help a lot.

I just don't see how a dps can parse so low with legendaries. Proof that you lead 27 illidan kills?
Edited by Wreckage on 8/14/2012 6:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Going above and beyond here Wreckage?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Didnt know that website existed......I kinda like it xD glad i read this thread lol
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
I came to troll all you bads.

11 Incendioo
Smitus and Friends US-Turalyon 52284

Without a legendary, selling lessons for you bads. Leave the server nerdz, kthxbai.

So they made you GM? That was probably a bad idea, they will end up just going the way of the last guild you were GM of. *cough* Demise

Your skill in the TM beta videos were not very impressive. I take it Sean declined you?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]