Vexarian, Stormwind's Shadow

90 Blood Elf Rogue
The past month has been a very interesting month. Many question my actions. I have decided to make an FAQ...
1. "Bro, why do you just run and hide whenever someone shows up to fight you?"
Good question, frustrated alliance player/interested horde player!
Answer: You see...I like to move around place to place so that people may stay on the move and keep looking for me. Also, guards are always on patrol, and they can make it rather difficult to verse someone in fair combat!

2. "Dude, Vex...don't you ever get bored...don't you have a life?"
Answer: As we all have lives, some of us tend to use our time differently...I happen to be someone who uses my time to entertain myself and others with creative ways...and I figured this would be something that might spark an interesting event. As for the getting bored part...I love me some good rogue edge of the seat sneakin' around fun!

3. "You are garbage, why don't you reroll and learn another class?!?!"
Answer: Tried it..wasn't fun. So I am sticking with rogue. Tough luck. :)

4. "What does your guild think about what you do?"
Answer: They really haven't said much about it yet...some people [many] just don't care.

5. " What do you do when you aren't in Stormwind City killing guards and being a pain? "
Answer: Uhm...jumping back and forth on squares on the floor around orgrimmar, or dalaran, or doing a battleground.

That sums up basically everything I can think of...requested by a few players.
Great Idea.
<Poof!>
Edited by Vexarian on 8/14/2012 5:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Oh yeah? Well I can play that game too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&NR=1&v=ZZ5LpwO-An4
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Things are getting boring.....
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Vex. You always run past me next to the call board in Dwarven, never wave or anything. I'm kinda of hurt by this.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
<Will remember>
Reply Quote
86 Human Hunter
Vex, if you are Stormwind's Shadow, then what does that make me? The blinding light at the end of the death tunnel?
Reply Quote
86 Human Hunter
Eh the guy likes to have fun and sneak around. Yeah he gets ganked, but that's because most people will dogpile him as soon as we find him. I can see his sense of amusement in it, so I don't blame him.

It makes it more fun when half you people aren't around and I spend a good half hour tracking him from Stormwind back to Horde territory.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Tonight's expedition was especially fun. I slaughtered so many different guards AND people. It was amazing. I need to start making challenges or something. I was killed 2 times tonight.

Death One: Shaman Killed me while I was low hp with guards =/

Death Two: Not as honorable: Guards and a death knight killed me.

Got a glimpse at a pretty geared rogue tonight I think they had some elite rogue gear on.

I was lucky they seemed to be afk.

[[[[[[[[[[[ ]]]]]]]]]]] ________ [[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Stay classy, Vex.

-That warrior by the training dummies.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
@ Dragonsun
--------------------------

Nice damage output you got goin on there. I was watchin for quite sometime....hehehe....

Hopefully that training dummy doesn't have a late shift. I am sure it has a wife and kids at home to feed. Go gentle next time.

- Senior Sergeant Vexarian of Warlords
------------------------------------------------
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]