[H] Viral - Brand Spanking New Guild LFM

85 Blood Elf Priest
Viral is a new guild formed by a returning World of Warcraft player who has taken a break from the Cataclysm.

I love the excitement and challenge that progression raiding brings, however I do not want to devote my entire life to play in a hardcore guild. I also want to play in an environment that is fun. Too many times I have joined an 18+ guild only to find the most immature players have just turned the age of majority. I want to play with other mature-minded people.

This is why I created the Viral Guild on US-Silvermoon!

Here are the values that I will lead this guild with:

1. RESPECT - Derogatory remarks are not tolerated at all in Viral. I understand that 'gamer's' language can be rough around the edges, but there is no need to use remarks that disrespect any minority group (or anyone for that fact). Use better descriptors / adjectives; if you do not know how, then you are probably not a good fit.

Really it just comes down to respect. Respect players who can't show up for every raid night and at the same time respect the raid when they find someone who can be there. Respect the person who tries their hardest to perform their best at every raid, and respect the person who may be struggling. Raids won't be full of rainbows and unicorns, unless Blizzard makes a Whimsyshire Raid instance. There will be tons of wiping, learning, more wiping but eventually there will be some boss killing, and some awesome epics to fight over!!

This will take some work! The guild is starting from guild level 1! The raid team doesn't exist yet! There are no guild officers at the moment either! I really mean it when I say it is starting from the very beginning.

The goal is to create a safe environment for mature-minded people to push themselves through 25-man progression raiding (including heroic and achievement) without having to commit to unrealistic play schedules.

If you are new to end-game progression (yes there are levels after LFR), or a wow veteran who shares the same Viral guild values and would like to be part of something from the ground up, you should take the first step and apply!!!

APPLY AT www.viralguild.org

Cheers
Nesthalian
Reply Quote
87 Orc Warrior
This looks like it could be an interesting venture. Any idea on what sort of raid times you're looking at?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Raiding times will be determined at a later time (what works best for the group)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Spreading the word. Raid times have not been determined as the guild will decide what days work best.

I should clear up one thing, raid loot will not be determined through fighting. Right now I am thinking a double Suicide Kings List would work best, one list for loot another list for tokens. Again that is up for discussion with the people who are interested in getting in at this level of guild development.

Cheers
Nesthalian
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]