3rd Alliance Hunter LFR Raid - September 1st!

90 Pandaren Hunter
Time Revised Due To RL! Sorry about that!

It's That Time!

TIME: 3PM SERVER!

YES, Scryers Hunters! It is time for the third Hunter LFR! Do YOU have a level 85 LFR-ready Hunter? Join the fun! We had a blast at the first two Hunter LFRs, clowning around in vent and in raid chat.

I'll be sending out invites to the usual list of troublemakers, and anyone else that expresses an interest in this thread or via in-game PM.

Huh? What's This?

Well, basically we just get a bunch of hunters together and freak the heck out of random people in LFR. They tend to panic and be all like, "OMG! Huntards! Scryers! Now we fail so bad!" And then we ace the fights, make them all have funny looks on their faces, and it's super-funny! :-D

Non-hunter tanks and heals are welcome to come along, too. DPS spots are for pure hunter love though!

Links to the first two raid threads

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4876937711
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5889190454

~Lith
Edited by Lithosphor on 8/25/2012 4:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
If I am able to make it, I will definitely be up for it. I didn't go to the first one, but good times were had on the second.

Cheers!

-Finnoch
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Count me in!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
i want in! do you send calendar invites?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Yes indeed! I'll be getting those out within the next couple of days.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Mea Culpa Maxima, my friends. Real life unexpectedly took me away today, so I am rescheduling this for September 1st. Again, my apologies!
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
If I'm on I'm game.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Too early D: wish it was later!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I'm not sure that I'm going to be able to make it. Technology kicked me in the goodie-bag this past weekend and I have to now re-install everything I had on my old computer onto this new one.

If I can make it, I most certainly will.

Cheers!

-Finnoch
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]