Tarren Mill Takedown - Alliance vs. Horde PvP

90 Gnome Mage
On August 16th at 6ST, The Incredibles Guild is hosting Tarren Mill Takedown: An Alliance vs. Horde PvP Event.

We would like to invite all alliance players to join us and any horde that are up for the battle. The more the merrier :)

Tell your friends, tell your family, tell everyone you know!

What: Tarren Mill Takedown – Alliance vs. Horde to the death (several times over)
Where: Tarren Mill
When: Thursday, August 16th at 6:00pm server time.
Who: Hosted by The Incredibles – contact Seilee or Doomfireface if you want a calendar invite.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Now this brings back some awesome memories.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Lord Tyrs shall be there. I shall also convene with the Spice Nation round table and see if they will accompany me.

However, I expect nothing but a couple hiding rogues from the Horde. I can't usually even get them to fight me in Org.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I'm going to come out there in my head and fly over head and just watch. Cause I am a coward and do not wish to fight 1 Vs. 25.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
08/15/2012 12:09 PMPosted by Samhein
I'm going to come out there in my head and fly over head and just watch. Cause I am a coward and do not wish to fight 1 Vs. 25.

Then tell your horde peeps to come fight us!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
It's funny, cause you think that Horde can be motivated to do anything other then sit around Orgrimmar and bicker with each other in trade chat over who is more annoying.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Oh man, when I was on Mal'Ganis horde would takeover Stormwind it seemed like once a week and keep it occupied for hours on end. The A:H ratio was abysmal for Alliance, but there were times they got a nice group up and had some fun in Orgrimmar.

It'd be really nice to see that type shenanigans again.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Tarren Mill is only the beginning!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
OMG, Bewilder and I are gonna kill so many ppl, this is going to be Great, we cant wait! :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
You guys need to come to Org with us everyday. We literally walk into Org everyday and spank their little bums til the entire city repels the 2-6 of us.

If it takes that many in Org/with guards to stop a few of us, I don't think anything but rogues will come to Tarren and play the sap game. Or a bunch hiding on flying mounts.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
The Incredibles are still around? o.o
I remember when I developed an unnatrual hatred for you guys as Horde :D
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
You guys need to come to Org with us everyday. We literally walk into Org everyday and spank their little bums til the entire city repels the 2-6 of us.

If it takes that many in Org/with guards to stop a few of us, I don't think anything but rogues will come to Tarren and play the sap game. Or a bunch hiding on flying mounts.

What do you gain from lying?

Do you believe your own lies?

You make it into the Valley of Strength and then die while people sit AFK on their mounts or in front of the AH.

That's the exact opposite of "the entire city repels..."

The last Alliance I saw in the Valley of Honor was a warrior flying around on his mount.

There is no point in being dishonest when a cursory examination of your claims refutes them.

Every now and then a stealth class will go into the Valley of Wisdom or Honor and %!!% around with someone.

I've yet to see the Valley of Honor overran with Alliance or any part of Orgrimmar completely shut down.

But you making it to the Valley of Strength and dying is like saying I walked into Mexico and claimed the entire country for myself after making it fifteen feet past the border, it's just patently false.

I'd like to see a full on raid of Orgrimmar it'd be fun.
Edited by Fuzzykitty on 8/16/2012 9:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
The way it works with Tyr is that if he believes it enough it must be true. If he convinces enough people it's true then it becomes a fact. So soon you have this Spice Nation and Tyr who actually believe they are doing something noteworthy. Nobody has done anything noteworthy on this realm since Wrath and nobody ever will again. Stop living in a dream world where Boulderfist actually has potential be something more then it is. It's a dead dream. A delusion fueled by a horribad Horde player who couldn't be accepted by his own faction, so unlike all the other Boulderfist bads he didn't hop servers with delusion of grandeur and victory in other place. He faction changed to Alliance and now pretends he is somebody when he is nobody.

TL;DR: The Nile is not just a river in Egypt.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
w/e Tarren Mill is going down @ 6st today :D :D :D :D :D
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin
Ooh, I wanna go, I wanna go :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Except, Fuzzykitty, I post videos of a few of us(don't even need a raid)holding the Valley of for long periods of time, until 50 or so people kill us, or our single healer goes 00m? Not sure how I am lying unless the videos are fake? You should go watch them during your "cursory examination" perhaps.

And Samhein as usual bringing me up with your jealous attacks. And, as usual, posting on a thread you have nothing to do with because you cannot PvP, and you surely won't be coming and getting off your mount and fighting at Tarren Mill. So, you can keep desperately trying to be a part of something by posting on every single forum, but until you actually do something in game, you won't be known for anything but the person with the most time to sit on the forums.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
This is probably the best idea anyone's had, i miss the good old days of TM battles, BUMP!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
i wanna play!:(
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
This is dumb! Halaa battle. I need my tokens!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]