Tarren Mill Takedown - Alliance vs. Horde PvP

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm sorry. I shouldn't take jabs at the whole faction like that. I just really enjoyed t-bagging Tyrs between boss kills.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
i'd say mission accomplished

I'd say you're wrong. As far as I can tell by this topic and it's name and purpose the mission was to fight Horde in Tarren Mill. That did not happen and therefore the mission was a failure. Just cause you went to Orgrimmar after doesn't change that.
Edited by Samhein on 8/17/2012 2:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
08/17/2012 02:50 PMPosted by Samhein
I'd say you're wrong. As far as I can tell by this topic and it's name and purpose the mission was to fight Horde in Tarren Mill. That did not happen and therefore the mission was a failure. Just cause you went to Orgrimmar after doesn't change that.

Killed all the horde that went to tarren mill. Misson was indeed accomplished.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Are you saying Horde actually showed up at Tarren Mill or cause none showed up then technically you won?

By accounts of multiple people there was no Horde for you to kill in Tarren Mill:

08/16/2012 05:49 PMPosted by Hotzforsale
no horde is here!!!!

08/16/2012 06:51 PMPosted by Seilee
Horde were too lazy to walk to Tarren Mill. They'll only PvP if it's 10 feet in front of their faces!

08/16/2012 07:18 PMPosted by Tyrs
Horde pussed out, hid in city with king and formed raids and had to have guards save them.

08/16/2012 07:29 PMPosted by Warheal
Horde pussies, didn't show for Tauren Mill,

That's 4 different people basically saying there was no Horde in Tarren Mill.
Edited by Samhein on 8/17/2012 6:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin
Well, the amount of Horde there compared to Alliance pretty much made it seem like there was no Horde there, but there was in fact maybe 3-4 Horde that did show up that we killed multiple times before getting bored with them.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Why don't you guys just go fight each other in rbgs, arena, or wargames etc? World pvp is meaningless and a poor judge of pvp skill.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
08/17/2012 07:56 PMPosted by Prettyugly
Why don't you guys just go fight each other in rbgs, arena, or wargames etc? World pvp is meaningless and a poor judge of pvp skill.

Because its more fun than repetitive bg's? Sigh. Sad what blizz done to this community... take away flying mounts period, no queues and watch the qq flow from the masses.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
08/18/2012 09:06 AMPosted by Lownslow

Because its more fun than repetitive bg's? Sigh. Sad what blizz done to this community... take away flying mounts period, no queues and watch the qq flow from the masses.

i agree. Take away flyers the game was more fun without them!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
08/17/2012 02:07 PMPosted by Rallek
I'm sorry. I shouldn't take jabs at the whole faction like that. I just really enjoyed t-bagging Tyrs between boss kills.

In between what boss kill? I was never in SW when Horde raided.

You yourself have never killed me, and never will. Five dps killing me while you bubble and run into Org is not an accomplishment.

I still want to thank you for being the only healer I can kill as blood though.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I thought it was hilarious that everyone was focusing me in your raid outside Org last night. Mana-burn was a nice effort too. Darkbladejk and I had a lot of fun. Literally hours of entertainment. :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Rallek I challenge you and darkbladejk to a 2v1. I'll take you both.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Lol I know ill be asking for an invite to Spice Nation as soon as i transfer back. Cute was a boring guild as it was.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
I enjoyed this. I was the original raid maker of the "counter" raid after horde failed at TM and you guys came to attack us at Org. We ended up doing a for the horde run, fought you guys in IF and SW, as well as Org. We need to do more of this !@#$, it made Bfist fun again. I tried to organize a Halaa horde vs alliance as well, even though no one showed up. I really want that dark war talbuk :'(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]