Royal Rumble! Some changes.

90 Human Paladin
Come one come and all to the once a month PvP event!
Horde and Alliance will meet in the Gurubashi arena and slaughter each other.
August 31st. 9:00 PM

No prizes due to being lazy and not coming up with any clever way to determine a winner.

I don't expect for everyone to follow the rules from pass experience trying to do this but here is a general list of rules i'd love people to follow.

Rules:
1. You can be in a party just please don't convert into a raid and get over 5 people.
2. Please don't be standing on the ledge casters!
3. Don't be racist towards the opposite faction! Be racist towards everyone.
Edited by Oath on 8/28/2012 12:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
doop
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
sounds interesting. I can see if i can get some peeps from ZL to tag along. Are there lvl requirements or just 85's only?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
lol I see a full raid of 41/0/0 clicker blood dks already
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
08/15/2012 10:07 AMPosted by Misformöö
sounds interesting. I can see if i can get some peeps from ZL to tag along. Are there lvl requirements or just 85's only?

Well I cant stop anyone under level 85 from coming.
We had some run in before and just get 1 shot and complained telling us to stop killing them. But yeah any level is free to come.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN
AUSTIN 316
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
yeee
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
This sounds fun i suck at pvp but looks like fun
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
So
No grouping.
Whats a healer to do then jump in and die a mob death ?
Sounds like fun.
Edited by Common on 8/21/2012 8:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Oath just hold it in the darkmoon ring, that way there is no worries as to people standing on the edge casting and such. And the grouping thing is a killer as there is no way to tell if horde or alliance is in a group other then them not killing each other. But all in all this is a really good idea, might spark some fun back in to winterhoof, if it would take off.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
So
No grouping.
Sounds like fun.

No one is forcing healers to go? k.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
08/21/2012 09:22 AMPosted by Runswitknife
Oath just hold it in the darkmoon ring, that way there is no worries as to people standing on the edge casting and such. And the grouping thing is a killer as there is no way to tell if horde or alliance is in a group other then them not killing each other. But all in all this is a really good idea, might spark some fun back in to winterhoof, if it would take off.

I've put at least 4-5 of these before. Wasn't to known for horde since I didn't spam too much on horde. The horde that did go just got focused so they gave up.
I'll try and throw this together the end of every month though.
Always did this when Remains was still alive.
Make sure you spam for us!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
So
No grouping.
Sounds like fun.

/drool a belf from zombieland
/inconspicuous stalking

on another note, I might have a suggestion pertaining healers. Some teams in rbg's usually leave heals alone when they go oom. If they die before hand, well, I'd call that an oopsie moment lol :P
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
So
No grouping.
Sounds like fun.

/drool a belf from zombieland
/inconspicuous stalking

on another note, I might have a suggestion pertaining healers. Some teams in rbg's usually leave heals alone when they go oom. If they die before hand, well, I'd call that an oopsie moment lol :P

^
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
qfwq
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
So
No grouping.
Sounds like fun.

and yet i bet people group up with healers and well something tells me this is a setup :P
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior

and yet i bet people group up with healers and well something tells me this is a setup :P

Yeah most likely. New rules! People can be in parties just not raid groups. Something most people will follow i think.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
When I try to have sex with my wife most the time it dont work I always get distracted by her hair and think about haircuts. Or most the time i get bored with are sexlive.
And trying different positions is hard because she has scoulioses and cant do so many. Or the slidest noice make me lose consentraition because I always want to know whath that noice is or I think about what to do the next day.
When we are trying to have sex it works for a moment but when I get in touch with her hair or we do a position what we do often I lose it and cant preform anymore. And then it usally ends up in a fight. She shaved her head ones and the sex was much better but now since she has hair again everything is going down the train.
And she likes to cuttle but I get nerved by it and lose my interest in sex.
Or after sex I get right up but she wants to cuddle and I get angry and she feels like I only want to F... her and not make love. She asked me if she is only a F... to me or if I even love her. I told her that sex is boring but that it is not her and we had a fight again.And the thinks I like in sex most of them she doesnt . I only have sex with her to please her needs in the last months but Im lost because I dont enjoy it anymore. And I dont know what to do.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]