Reborn in Flame

90 Troll Hunter

Harassment? Your racists, and besides all we did was Gank you, that isn't considered to be Harassment. Move to a RP server where this can't happen.
]
Never said ganking us was harrassment, but when your guild constantly searches for members in our guild, posts on our facebook, and in this forum, that is classified as harrassment. Look up the definition if you dont believe this is harrassment. And unfortunately for you, harrassment is punishable by the law, racism isnt, although hate crimes are.

First of all if it was harassment we would personally threaten you, all we did was attack you in a video game. And since Cyber laws are concerned, all we did was post on your Facebook is how you got owned in a video game. We didn't target you out as a person, but a player in a game. This game has winners and losers and hence it is not in considered.
Edited by Zulama on 8/10/2012 12:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
here you go, since you dont know what harassment is:

ha·rass·ment
[huh-ras-muhnt, har-uhs-muhnt]
noun
the act or an instance of harassing, or disturbing, pestering, or troubling repeatedly; persecution:
Edited by Kaestria on 8/10/2012 12:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Let me teach you the law this is from my state but w/e

§ 240.30 Aggravated harassment in the second degree.
A person is guilty of aggravated harassment in the second degree when,
with intent to harass, annoy, threaten or alarm another person, he or
she:
1. Either (a) communicates with a person, anonymously or otherwise, by
telephone, by telegraph, or by mail, or by transmitting or delivering
any other form of written communication, in a manner likely to cause
annoyance or alarm; or
(b) causes a communication to be initiated by mechanical or electronic
means or otherwise with a person, anonymously or otherwise, by
telephone, by telegraph, or by mail, or by transmitting or delivering
any other form of written communication, in a manner likely to cause
annoyance or alarm; or
2. Makes a telephone call, whether or not a conversation ensues, with
no purpose of legitimate communication; or
3. Strikes, shoves, kicks, or otherwise subjects another person to
physical contact, or attempts or threatens to do the same because of a
belief or perception regarding such person's race, color, national
origin, ancestry, gender, religion, religious practice, age, disability
or sexual orientation, regardless of whether the belief or perception is
correct; or
4. Commits the crime of harassment in the first degree and has
previously been convicted of the crime of harassment in the first degree
as defined by section 240.25 of this article within the preceding ten
years.
5. For the purposes of subdivision one of this section, "form of
written communication" shall include, but not be limited to, a recording
as defined in subdivision six of section 275.00 of this part.
Aggravated harassment in the second degree is a class A misdemeanor.

This is considered if I do it as a person, not a guild in a game. All we said in your facebook is that we owned you in the video game, not hurt or attack you in real life. Hell if this is harassment then all the kids who play COD should be behind bars.
Edited by Zulama on 8/10/2012 12:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
do you really think you can pull out a harassment case over a video game? do you really think that "the law" cares about a video game? if you report anyone for harassment on this video game, most likely first thing they will do is ask who you report to stop or just give you the door to a new realm, and as far as facebook is concerned if the person "harassing" you isn't doing it on different names then why don't you just block that person? as far as i can see this forum so far today is here to express the pwnage you received. and as for searching for your guild members in game, you do realize there are rival guilds and yours is ours so live with it
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
um do u even read your own stuff you post because buddy u just proved it to me right there that this is harassment. Part b especially since it identified mechanical or electronically, meaning on the computer, phone, and all those lovely devices we use. Seeing as we are on the computer and all the stuff u and ur guild have typed to me, part b directly falls into this situation. So gg
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
08/10/2012 12:55 AMPosted by Kaestria
um do u even read your own stuff you post because buddy u just proved it to me right there that this is harassment. Part b especially since it identified mechanical or electronically, meaning on the computer, phone, and all those lovely devices we use. Seeing as we are on the computer and all the stuff u and ur guild have typed to me, part b directly falls into this situation. So gg

WITH A PERSON THAT'S IF I GO TO YOUR FACEBOOK AND PERSONALLY ATTACK YOU, NOT IN A VIDEO GAME.

Like I mentioned that applies to your personally, we did not attack you personally, we attacked you in a video game. I didn't attack you as a person, I attacked you in a video game, like I mentioned if this is harassment all the kids who play COD should be locked up.

PS. If you think this is harassment then just stop talking to us and stop replying over and over. Cause your harassing us now.
Edited by Zulama on 8/10/2012 1:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
oh and you know instead of thinking you can win a harassment case against people in our guild why don't you just fight back and have fun like we do, fact of the matter is that someone from your guild did something to our people so yes you removed that person but that doesn't remove the fact that it came from your guild, that made your guild a target and by that we have every right in a pvp server to find members of our rival guild and pwn you, and i know from today that your guild has gear to fight back so why don't you, why just sit on forum and threaten zulama with a harassment case? there is blood in the water so fight back or the sharks will keep coming :)
Reply Quote
ouu pvp challenge , bring it on xD i win.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
lol name the place and we can dance
Reply Quote
now....
Reply Quote
meet in gadgetzan, u may win but i will try my best (:
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
lol
Reply Quote
pwned ..... reborn in flame - 1
w/e ur guild is - 0

it'll be okay deadsilencer
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
congratz, i r not gonna qq or make excuses cuz u won fair in square and proved my point that ur guild has the gear to fight back :)
Reply Quote
which guildies next?...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
YOU DARE CHALLENGE ME? IN SINGLE COMBAT?? SO BE IT
Reply Quote
and i wait.....
Reply Quote
cant beat me one on one eh?.... good job zulaman tho.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
who cares if we rp u guys so jealous that your guild doesnt do anything fun like us?
You guys are definitely children/

Again..
You think they didn't have fun smashing you guys? We have a different idea of fun and it certainly isn't dressing up... like children. By the way, can you find another way to 'talk down' on us? All I hear is "Children".

08/10/2012 12:24 AMPosted by Kaestria
You have several witnesses who can confirm ONE guild memeber (whom might i add got kicked) who used racial slurs. One person doesnt define a guild.

It does define the guild when the entire guild refused to kick them, and combated against the person who demanded justice.

Also.. A mage... bragging about beating a rogue. How sad.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]