90 Blood Elf Priest
HC
Uhhhhh all I got from that Jigzz was "I'm bad and I like it."
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Rofl, so much drama for a game, this is funny tho
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Ahh, I see I've stirred the pot well enough. Volstadd: You prefer English I see? Let's see if I can make this post as understandable for you as your Hardcore Gamer brain can comprehend. Ok Vivec, i'm going to let you in on something, you as well as you other big bad pvp'ers, just because you're good in a video game it doesn't give you the intellectual capacity, savvy, or resources to claim a group of people as retarded. Unless you have irrefutable and factual evidence with convincing comparisons of our behavior that mirrors that of people you claim to be "retarded" or more commonly known as mentally challenged, then refrain from your falsified theories, as it will save me some laughter and you from trying to seem like one of the Gods of the game, when we all know there is no best at PvP.

Lastly, yet again, let this sink in this time folks, you can't stop me from having fun, keep trying though. As that is just as entertaining in my spare time from the real world.

You bad.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
Eon
I wish I was in these guilds...
1500 rbg rating and areana rating... then cry on the forums all day.

where can I apply?

e:/ i wish i was as good as some of your players... http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-legion/Mysticmaker/simple

human and using a pvp trinket
sew hardcore
Edited by Dexterity on 8/15/2012 8:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
HC
LOL WAIT, A HUMAN WAS USING A PVP TRINKET?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
uh oh GUILD WAR GUILD WAR

Yeah, HDMW is the only alliance guild thats worth a nickel pvp-wise...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Hey jason I heard WPVP is srs bsns.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
DO ME DEXTERITY.
Really though this was epic. A+ in effort guys.
Reply Quote
VIVEC NUMBER 1!!

XAE YARR 1!

^this

also,

Ahh, I see I've stirred the pot well enough. Volstadd: You prefer English I see? Let's see if I can make this post as understandable for you as your Hardcore Gamer brain can comprehend. Ok Vivec, i'm going to let you in on something, you as well as you other big bad pvp'ers, just because you're good in a video game it doesn't give you the intellectual capacity, savvy, or resources to claim a group of people as retarded. Unless you have irrefutable and factual evidence with convincing comparisons of our behavior that mirrors that of people you claim to be "retarded" or more commonly known as mentally challenged, then refrain from your falsified theories, as it will save me some laughter and you from trying to seem like one of the Gods of the game, when we all know there is no best at PvP.

Lastly, yet again, let this sink in this time folks, you can't stop me from having fun, keep trying though. As that is just as entertaining in my spare time from the real world.

You're an idiot. I didn't even read the entire thing either :D
Reply Quote
uh oh GUILD WAR GUILD WAR

Yeah, HDMW is the only alliance guild thats worth a nickel pvp-wise...

i wouldnt even say its worth a cent honestly so QUIET BORRANOTT2 GO BACK TO YOUR RANDOM PVE SERVER
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Borra is a qt
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Infiltrate a guild....
/sigh
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]