[H] Goliath Recruiting

22 Troll Hunter
Hello all! Goliath is a newly formed guild and we are looking to fill our ranks. Currently, we are set up as a friendly leveling guild but with some luck we will finagle a few 85 transfers from others that I have ran both PvE and PvP encounters with in the past. I feel we are best suited to cater to those who are looking for a fresh start in MoP for whatever reason.

Before I go into more detail about the guild, I would like to give some background on myself and my style. I have done top-end Raiding and top end PvP on many toons and I am looking for a fresh start myself. My expertise is PvP but I have personally led RBG and Raiding teams to ratings to impressive heights given their gear and experience but I am an elitist by no means. I expect a willingness to learn and improve from all people I run with and nothing more. That means evens a level 1 who is willing to learn is move valuable to me than a level 85 that still thinks Karazhan is top end raiding. I will do my best to insure that a helpful atmosphere flows through the guild from our most seasoned veterans to the newest recruits that just likes Pandas. I do not tolerate insults that are meant to hurt, elitistness, or overall douchebagery. Instead I prefer open-mindedness, kindness, playful banter among friends...and of course, excessive drinking when the occasion calls ;).

Now, enough about me because I am boring and more about the guild. The overall objective remains the same but the path is not set in stone. We will be a force to be reckoned with once we hit full strength but I expect a fairly even mix between PvE and PvP. That being said, I expect one aspect to reign as our "main" aspect. We will not reach our goal by raiding 5 days a week or doing daily RBGs. We will do so by setting up multiple runs a week where people can fit into their schedule and learn to play well with their group. The cohesiveness will grow and all players will be better from it as long as we all continue to learn together.

I look forward to in-game mails or whispers from anyone who is interested. I, or one of my officers, will be interviewing each candidate and gauging if you are a quality fit for the guild. I would hate to waste both my and your time on a fruitless endeavor if you do not seem like a good fit.

Thank you for your time.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]