What happened to Argent Dawn?

81 Worgen Priest
Used to be a top 40 server just last year with a top 25 US Guild. What happened to all the progress? I was looking to level up to 90 here but I fear there's nothing to level up for here. What happened to the good guild that was here?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
THEY WERE?
LOL.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Um...no. Bacon (i.e. Renamed i.e. Nameless, i.e. PotP, etc etc) was top guild on the server since at least WotLK. But at best they were low 200s (T8) and most of the time were somewhere around 800-1200 world wide.
Reply Quote
91 Gnome Warlock
Lol @ AD being a top 40 server. AD wasn't terrible...but no.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
This is so indicative of the WoW playerbase. AD is #84 in the US, considered a "purple" progression realm by Wowprogress, and roughly in the top 1/3rd of all American realms. It is the top progression realm that is designated RP. And yet people are like "well, it's not terrible" and "what happened to AD?", creating a past in their minds that consisted of a top world guild and top 10% progression rankings overall.

Folks, no RP realm will ever be at the top of progression... but if you want RP and you want progression, Argent Dawn is the best realm there is.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
WORLD FIRST RP KIL'JAEDEN KILL !@#$%ES
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
http://www.wowprogress.com/achievement/5810

WHATCHU KNOW ABOUT WORLD FIRSTS !@#$
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Hunter
Parents handed thier wow accounts over to children on an RP server... The quality of players is still there... a lot of them have too short of an attention span to do anything worth noteing. So what has struck AD? To many guilds tolerant of short attention spans and emo'ism.
Reply Quote
59 Human Death Knight
I miss this server, i mostly came here because it was an eastern time zone RP server. The only other RP server I know of that's in the eastern time zone is Steemwheeled Cartel, and they're not doing so well...at least I don't think...
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
AD is an RP server. Nuff said.
Reply Quote
1 Human Hunter
It's what happens when the majority of the best players quit/left AD. The best players currently on AD are the players who were the tier 2/tier 3 caliber players just a year ago, and they didn't get any better. The only tier 1 players who still play on AD are Lazeez, Fearmaky, and Tigrao.

I mean, outside of those guys, who does this server have now? The majority of the classes are devoid of talent of any kind.
Reply Quote
91 Gnome Warlock
08/31/2012 04:09 PMPosted by Asdfasfdasd
I mean, outside of those guys, who does this server have now? The majority of the classes are devoid of talent of any kind.

I'm kind of a big deal.
Reply Quote
1 Human Hunter
08/31/2012 07:11 PMPosted by Nomeey

I'm kind of a big deal.

I didn't even know you still existed, Jaydon.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
I don't even play anymore.

Also there are a lot of good players on AD, other than the ones you mentioned.
Edited by Zeeze on 9/1/2012 2:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
mavado and myth we're wotlk pve gods

/bow now
Edited by Talents on 9/1/2012 5:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Mavado and Zeez was the warrior zerg of 2010.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
MANNNNNNNNNNNCLEAVEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]