Cenarion Circle Promo video Sunday Update

Is it too late to be in the alliance side of the video? If not, I'll be in Stormwind fishing near the Cathedral.

taking a break to make lunch. brb
Edited by Drunhilde on 8/25/2012 9:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I unfortunately will be away from the computer for the next few hours but will try to get on late and there is still plenty of time and room for people. =)
Reply Quote
I will check back later this afternoon then. :)
Reply Quote
I'm a little disappointed that the Horde appears to be so much more METAL than the Alliance, mostly because it seems somehow appropriate. /sigh

I have some things to do today, but I'd like to see if I can work in a shot for my other main, Rhudran the Argent Cleric and Nether Shaman.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I'm a little disappointed that the Horde appears to be so much more METAL than the Alliance, mostly because it seems somehow appropriate. /sigh

I have some things to do today, but I'd like to see if I can work in a shot for my other main, Rhudran the Argent Cleric and Nether Shaman.

Thought the limit was 1 toon per faction?
Reply Quote

Many of us would welcome the Dwarves into our totally metal Horde; just the Dwarves.
Reply Quote
You are correct, Genevra.

We understand, Aziel.
Reply Quote
I'm back on game.

*looks to Aziel*

Would ye go fishin' with me if I came ta the horde side? I bet ye've got all sorts 'o fishin' secrets ta share.. lures perhaps? bait? I'll bring a keg an we'll talk!

*grins*
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Logging in. I'll be on either Ralthrek or Ehlina
Reply Quote
My guild would like in.

How can a video NOT show Madmartigan!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I'm going to be going on a filming spree over the next week and I'll also be trying to make up a schedule for guild filming soon. Stay tuned to the forums =)
Reply Quote
Ok cool, my guild is interested and at least some of us should be on :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Most Recent

http://youtu.be/XEACWhR44f0

Obviously there are names to be added and probably a few reshoots but wanted to get this preview out there while I had the time

Also I'm aware I forgot to trim the music off at the end. =)
Edited by Ehlina on 9/5/2012 9:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Extraordinarily well done, Ehlina; looking forward to seeing more of the product! Let me know if you require anything else from me.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Can I still be in it?
Pretty pweeze?
Reply Quote
E. You spelled Thel's name wrong. You put in Thellina, it's Thelinna. >.>
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
My part can say "Verogoth" in a normal font for the AAMS uniform part, then this font:
http://tinyurl.com/5r8j96s

for the DK outfit, if you please. Thanks much!!
Reply Quote
86 Troll Shaman
Slow-mo flip! XD You make Yotingo appear more badass than he really is.

So many names I don't know, too. That's pretty awesome.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
09/05/2012 04:25 PMPosted by Verogoth
My part can say "Verogoth" in a normal font for the AAMS uniform part, then this font:
http://tinyurl.com/5r8j96s

for the DK outfit, if you please. Thanks much!!

Consider it done!

09/05/2012 03:43 PMPosted by Thelinna
E. You spelled Thel's name wrong. You put in Thellina, it's Thelinna. >.>

This is why I do previews and fixed! =)

Can I still be in it?
Pretty pweeze?

Of course.

09/05/2012 09:45 AMPosted by Ragefang
Extraordinarily well done, Ehlina; looking forward to seeing more of the product! Let me know if you require anything else from me.

Will do.

Slow-mo flip! XD You make Yotingo appear more badass than he really is.

So many names I don't know, too. That's pretty awesome.

That's my goal for everyone. =)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]