Transmog Comp. for Nordrassil?

100 Dwarf Warrior
There is a server-hopping panel of judges for transmogification contests called "The WoW Factor" that I would like to bring to Nordrassil for the Alliance side. The competition includes gold prizes for the best outfits....if our server provides it. This means that if you are interested in helping host a server wide event for the Alliance, this would be a great time to do it.
The judges are WoW fashion experts, who can spot ideal outfits from a mile away. Two of the judges (Ironyca and Noelani) run their own transmog website, called WoW Roleplay Gear, which certainly gives them a background of fashion knowledge.
If you are an Alliance guild or toon who wants to help fund this contest, please reply to this post, or contact me in game via mail or private message. I will take care of all the other little details such as contacting judges and choosing the best time for all participants. As this is just a thought and not a set event, please don't send gold for sponsering until further notice. More info about the judges and event can be found at:

http://wowroleplaygear.com/the-wow-factor/
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
08/12/2012 07:33 PMPosted by Zidux
WoW fashion experts

min
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
would be nice if horde could get down on this, Nord has some good mogers horde side
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]