Heroic DS Mount and Gear Runs

90 Dwarf Warrior
Greetings,
I wanted to put this out there that starting next week we will be selling Heroic DS Runs. If you need gear, Heroic Madness Mount, Heroic Achievement Kills or Titles we have space available in our Main progression run. Everything is included in 1 price.

So if you want your DS Title, Madness Mount, and need a few heroic kills for your Glory Mount or even want some gear off a particular boss. Please ask for one of the officers in guild and set up a time to join us for fun run and get some purple pixels for your time.

Since there are two mounts each week we will limit the number of people to 2 players per week. These mounts will get DE'd since everyone in our guild has them already.. The going rate for the Mount, title, and any gear that drops is 75k.

If you have any questions please as a member of Exile for an officer

Thanks

Briswindus
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Just some general info. At the moment we're only raiding Tuesday night, starting at 5pm server with invites 15 mins prior. Should last 2-2.5 hours so you'll have most of the night free anyway.

If you want to join the run, keep in mind that class/spec is not a concern, and for the fights where your inexperience might be a liability we may ask you to jump off the side and just enjoy the ride.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Damn I wish Horde would do something like this. I think I may faction change to come do this. It would be fun and well worth the gold!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
08/14/2012 08:46 AMPosted by Terrorizt
Damn I wish Horde would do something like this. I think I may faction change to come do this. It would be fun and well worth the gold!

Sorry, we need the mounts ourselves. If all goes well, Ribeyes won't win a Deathwing mount before 5.0, but the odds are against us.

We'll probably do some of it in MoP.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
08/14/2012 01:41 PMPosted by Holypenguin

Sorry, we need the mounts ourselves. If all goes well, Ribeyes won't win a Deathwing mount before 5.0, but the odds are against us.

We'll probably do some of it in MoP.

Holypenguin you are right and anyways I have some friends helping me gear this toon since my mage is geared and running Herioc DS.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Live long and prosper
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You can DE mounts?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]