@Iamlegendd... worst pally on SC?

So I am in Elwyn Forest chillin then all of the sudden Iamlegendd and some other disc priest try to ambush me. I go to the top and start typhooning them for fun. And they keep coming back. Over, and over, and over. I get so tired of him doing this that i typhoon him and I chase him down as he falls safely with his bubble. I start attacking him and we beging to battle.. I solo him and he lay of hands at the last second. Then me with 40% have to face a 100% full health pally. LOL i solo him again to 5% and then a resto shammy comes to aid and saves him while im at 30%. i cyclone and cc both of them and manage to escape.

I log into my rouge to tell him he's bad and I basically soloed him. He claims that I'm bad and so I challenge him to a 1v1. I bring him just behind goldshire and we start dueling. I destroy him as a boomkin and quickly reacts by using Lay of Hands. I loled. I manage to get him down to about 30% health again and this time he bubbles LOL. After that I know he is screwed. I blow all my cooldowns and burry his face in the ground.

So to summarize him. He possibly used every single available cooldown as a ret pally. and he still couldnt beat a boomkin. lol

Here's the link of him eating dirt:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/84836848@N07/7770824698/in/photostream/lightbox/

Here's the link of one of his many amazing moves:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/84836848@N07/7770824492/in/photostream/lightbox/
Edited by Gødkin on 8/13/2012 4:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
idgaf
Reply Quote
98 Worgen Druid
why do horde find it cool to hang out in elwyn?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
08/12/2012 08:05 PMPosted by Wolfrun

Let's be friends!
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
So I am in Elwyn Forest chillin then all of the sudden Iamlegendd and some other disc priest try to ambush me. I go to the top and start typhooning them for fun. And they keep coming back. Over, and over, and over. I get so tired of him doing this that i typhoon him and I chase him down as he falls safely with his bubble. I start attacking him and we beging to battle.. I solo him and he lay of hands at the last second. Then me with 40% have to face a 100% full health pally. LOL i solo him again to 5% and then a resto shammy comes to aid and saves him while im at 30%. i cyclone and cc both of them and manage to escape.

I log into my rouge to tell him he's bad and I basically soloed him. He claims that I'm bad and so I challenge him to a 1v1. I bring him just behind goldshire and we start dueling. I destroy him as a boomkin and quickly reacts by using Lay of Hands. I loled. I manage to get him down to about 30% health again and this time he bubbles LOL. After that I know he is screwed. I blow all my cooldowns and burry his face in the ground.

So to summarize him. He possibly used every single available cooldown as a ret pally. and he still couldnt beat a boomkin. lol

Here's the link of him eating dirt:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/84836848@N07/7770824698/in/photostream/lightbox/

Here's the link of one of his many amazing moves:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/84836848@N07/7770819248/in/photostream/lightbox/

LOL calling someone the worst Pally on SC is kind of a compliment coming from the worst Druid?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
LEGENDARY DOWN!
Reply Quote
08/13/2012 09:16 AMPosted by Igodeeperr
LOL calling someone the worst Pally on SC is kind of a compliment coming from the worst Druid?

Worst druid? I am right now the 2nd highest current rated boomkin in arena in 3v3 this season on this server after Globaled. Get your facts right. Idiot.
Edited by Gødkin on 8/13/2012 4:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
08/13/2012 09:16 AMPosted by Igodeeperr
coming from the worst Druid?

Godkin > You

#YOLOSWAGYOLO
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I thought I was the worst Paladin on SC.

Hey, I guess you do learn something new every day.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I thought I was the worst Paladin on SC.

Hey, I guess you do learn something new every day.

Maybe the worst active pally, but I take the overall title.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I challenge you a worst pally off!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin

Because, Wolfy we like to watch people duel and then kill flagged people, regardless if we die. But then some innocent soul just sits up there and you have that a-hole priest or mage dotting them up :'(

08/13/2012 07:09 PMPosted by Verdell
I challenge you a worst pally off!

I challenge you for this title!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
08/14/2012 06:22 AMPosted by Vynlandor
I challenge you for this title!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ro0yZyVR0Qk
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
08/13/2012 04:16 PMPosted by Gødkin

Worst druid? I am right now the 2nd highest current rated boomkin in arena in 3v3 this season on this server after Globaled. Get your facts right. Idiot.

Switching to Horde and getting your ranking up when the season is almost over and nobody good is playing anymore doesn't make you good. Fact.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
08/13/2012 04:29 PMPosted by Solu
coming from the worst Druid?

Godkin > You

#YOLOSWAGYOLO

Hi
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight

Elwynn Forest is a pleasant place to be in
Reply Quote
08/14/2012 11:34 AMPosted by Igodeeperr
Switching to Horde and getting your ranking up when the season is almost over and nobody good is playing anymore doesn't make you good. Fact.

i got 2k on alliance AND in horde side like 3 days after i xfered. I am rank 2 counting horde AND alliance side with current 3v3 ratings. Idiot.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Sometimes I feel embarrassed to be apart of the Skullcrusher community, But I still <3 you all.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
^ We all need to find that plant Space has been smoking and just have a merry old time.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]