[H] <Seriously Casual> - LF TANK or HEALS!

90 Tauren Paladin
Too easy mate, will be on tonight from about 5:30pm as at work atm!

Also still looking for a great tank so hit me up on here or in game if you’re keen to start raiding this week!
Edited by Tuogiw on 10/1/2012 4:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Pretty keen, going to send a app in now.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Work ends at 7:30 AEST only be at home around 8-9 AEST =(. Will keep on looking for other guild =3.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
What part of Australia are you in? Daylight saving starts this weekend and we will be raiding 7:30pm BRISBANE time which isn't effected by daylight savings, so will be 8:30 in Sydney and stuff!
Edited by Tuogiw on 10/3/2012 3:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Not in Australia but would fall near Sydney time, GMT +8, if based on my old Oceania ST my 7:30pm would be 9:30pm ST. Weekends isn't a big problem as I can make myself available, it's the weekdays that I cannot be available anytime earlier than that, what with all the traffic it takes me a minimum of 1 hour to a maximum of an hour and a half to get back home.

Yes and I've checked the world time. Brisbane 7:30pm would be 5:30pm which is the time I'm just off from office =(.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Ahhhh fair enough yeah unlucky mate. Best of luck with your guild search then :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Would you be interested in recruiting a 464 iLvl Resto Shaman, 464 ilvl DK DPS and 464 iLvl Prot Paladin?

Cheers,

Absurdbull
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Potentially, however it is something we should chat about ingame! Feel free to msg me tonight or over the weekend when i am online!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Too easy mate, we'll all be on sometime this evening. We're Brisbane based so you're guild times work well with our work commitments. Talk this evening sometime.

Cheers,

Absurdbull.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Awesome...majority of our guild is Brisbane based as well so it could be a great fit. Also means raid times won't change for you when daylight savings starts as we will continue to raid at 7:30pm Brisbane time! Should be on tonight so chat to you then, just at work atm zzz
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I am also interested in the dk position. I already have cleared up to Elegon this week as a tank and I left my guild due to my GM having a god complex and other drama related issues. Cleared all of DS hardcore at 10% nerf, dps'd as 2h frost and tanked the majority of the fights.

Ill send u a tell online so maybe we could talk.

Highly interested in a strong guild.

I have also cleared heroic sinestra heroic rag as well.

-Grapha
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Oh sorry I didn't notice the AEST time.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
^^
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Bump for first raid last night and dead dogs. More will go down this coming reset.

Core spots still available for a couple of great players who want to kill bosses but not commit more than 2 nights a week to doing so.

Apply now and trial this Thursday
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Are you guys still looking for a tank? I'm interested
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
We are mate. If you're interested i'd suggest chucking in an app on our forum or chatting to me ingame tonight or tomorrow. Having said that i may not be on tonight if the server is shutting down early as i gtg do some RL stuff after work.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
LF Tank or Healer
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]