Read this or else u will miss what it says!!!

That was close you almost over looked this thread!??!?!

We are The Gilded Blade, a long standing guild on this server we don't have soup and we don't care if you're hot or not, we leave that to the people that knock at your door late and want to stay forever!!!! We do have beer and cake, who doesn't like cake?!?!?!

What are we looking for? People who want to raid, we don't care if you don't have experience we will help you get the experience you need. You are a seasoned raider? We are looking for you too, as we look to hit the ground running in MoP. Our goal is to push end game content with like minded people.

Raid days are up in the air right now but looking to have a raid group going at 7pm server till no later than 11pm

and 12am server to 3am for the West Coasters and night owl raiders.

We have a very active webpage which is http://www.thegildedblade.enjin.com/

I still stand by our philosophy that everyone who wants to raid gets to raid. We will build groups around the level of the players and we have the tools to allow you to challenge yourself at whatever level you are.

I do want to take a second to wish all the guilds good luck in Mists and see you all in the next expansion.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Late night I love late night!!!!

But... late night raiders on shandris never really seen any group last long in this time spot. I know the ally side had one for a bit but it fell apart as I remember. Good luck anyways!

Ama
Reply Quote
Thanks Bherm for the cat link I am sure one of my guildies will appreciate it. Do enjoy how random.

Thanks Amabadman we will just have to see, with out chicken noodle, errr soup we might be struggling. Honestly, I have noticed that too, but as Panda drops we will see a lot of changes there will be a shuffle of raiders people quitting and new people joining through out the server.

word from our lawyers 'Unexpected Guests and their affiliates to include Soup have no involvement in the making of this add. This is solely sponsored by The Gilded Blade and their Agents.'

A side note after checking that link I did get a Norton warning a few mins later so I would avoid Bherm's link.

I am Shadonight and I approve this message.
Reply Quote
Did a Firelands run tonight with some peeps from TGB, highly recommend them. A great bunch of guys and gals.
Edited by Splaash on 8/13/2012 9:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Late night I love late night!!!!

But... late night raiders on shandris never really seen any group last long in this time spot. I know the ally side had one for a bit but it fell apart as I remember. Good luck anyways!

Ama

Yeah I was running some late nite teams for a while but the interest lvl isn't very high unfortunately. I do run with a group from 11:30pm-3am on Sunday night though but its more of a casual/teaching group.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
<3 the kitties!!!!! (must be mali)

you see almost see the moment when the cat changes its mind and walks past the girl.

I cant believe I almost missed this post!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Just givin a little love
Reply Quote
6 Orc Mage
< Not Mali, not even sure who that is... Just a friendly neighbourhood meal.
Reply Quote
We are still looking for people if you are interested whisper me in game Shadonight or just who someone in The Gilded Blade and they will point you in the right direction.
Reply Quote
If you are looking for something new when panda comes out we are still looking for people.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
watching.....
Reply Quote
Just stay away from the !@#$ water spiritualsky
Reply Quote
lol i can't believe that a word similar to gong but with a b would be bleeped out. Does that mean congo with a b would be bleeped out...... lets see !@#$o
Reply Quote
lol it is there is no Carribean musical instruments in wow. Poor trolls!!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
It's all good they still have the rasta! LoL
Reply Quote
2 Blood Elf Priest
*Bump*
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]