RP Wedding Crashed by the Horde >.<

90 Draenei Warrior
So my guild RP's. And we do it frequently. But we also enjoy PVP, lol.

The couple wanted to get married at the resort near orgrimmar so we could PVP afterwards--Everything was fun and games until the horde kept interrupting. So we moved. And SOMEONE told them where we were at. Right when the couple was exchanging vows, the hordies ran in and danceed all over us.

Needless to say we were pissed. Immediately everyone changed gear and we pwned them over and over--Until they brought more, lol.

I gotta say--You guys had my guild rolling. We had a great time pvping with ya'll--We just wanted to get the wedding done so we ended up running inside a raid, lol.

Sorry memory is not so great otherwise I'd call out your guild name. But Sunday--We all had a blast. We should PVP more often and start a PVP rivalry or something, lol.

Best Wishes,
Aurria - GM of Keepers of the Light
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Okay got the hordie guild name: Divine Carnage

DC: You guys are awesome. I say my leadership and yours have a sit down so we can organize more PVP events :D
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
Definitely not the type of response thread you see every day.
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Rogue
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDcq2knko9Y
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Divine Carnage. I would expect a that low on the Stats Chart to go as low as to crash an RP wedding. /Shame
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Rogue
I'm not really seeing any shame in what they did. It's actually kind of entertaining. There are risks to rping in enemy territory.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Carthrolas, you are completely missing the point of the thread.

As usual.

Huzzah for world pvp!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
lol awww Carth, if you mattered I'd care that you hate us.

Yeah. it was our group that followed you all over azeroth, if you'd like to do regular wargames or something drop me a note sometime.

It'd be fun to have more regular PVP events and friendly or (eyes Carth) not so friendly rivalries are always fun.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I'd love to see some cross faction PvP events like meeting up in Ashenvale like old times and maybe doing some wargames.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I'd have to agree, it sure was fun. I also agree with Khorne, Cross faction PvP events does sound very exciting with yall!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Well then sounds like a plan!

Btw Khorne omg you would not leave my healer alone last night in Wintergrasp XD That was me, Aurr--The Worgen Druid, lol.

Anyway, DC peeps, you can check out my guild's info here and can message us:

facebook.com/KeepersoftheLightGuild
keepersofthelight.blizzchicks.org

I'm totally down for scheduling some events! Maybe next weekend? :D
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Oh also Moosedeus--You should check out my fb cover photo--I am a web developer/graphic designer by trade and I put together a pic of me pwning you in the Cathedral of Light, LOLOL XD

[Yeah I know I'm probably gonna get hell for that, LOL!]

Trust me it's all in good fun XD

facebook.com/AurriaLight
Reply Quote
We really need some weekly battles out in Nagrand , or maybe those other pvp points in BC , that i havnt seen any one at in years Im allways game
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
08/16/2012 04:24 PMPosted by Aurria
Btw Khorne omg you would not leave my healer alone last night in Wintergrasp XD That was me, Aurr--The Worgen Druid, lol.

I'm a unholy dk its my job to train healers lol.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]