Afflicted Souls<Recruiting>

100 Human Warlock
Afflicted Souls is a Brand new casual raiding guild, Looking for members to fill up its core raid. We are a fun and easy going guild.

For more info Whisper Tsarbomba, Myrrors , or Flaeian
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Cool story bro
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/12/2012 08:13 PMPosted by Cynosaur
Yes. Join the guild, be Jokleds slave, help Sergio Sanchez level it to 25(30), then let him sell it for profit and pocket it. #winning

THIS ^
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Haters have to hate ;)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
lol wut?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
09/12/2012 08:13 PMPosted by Cynosaur
Yes. Join the guild, be Jokleds slave, help Sergio Sanchez level it to 25(30), then let him sell it for profit and pocket it. #winning

I find it comical that you have nothing better to do than slander our guildmaster when you are completely clueless about how our guild works. It is better for you to remain silent and be thought a fool than open your mouth and confirm it...oh wait, you already did that. Never mind!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Just stating things how they are. I'm sorry if you weren't informed of what happened to the last guild. How much of the cut did you get? Oh, sorry to hear that.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I know exactly what happened. I was one of the ones that voted to sell it. I know the concept is impossible for you to fathom, but we took an actual vote. And all the money went into the guild bank for guild repairs. Sorry to hear you're too ignorant to understand that concept. That's what happens when you put your mouth in motion before putting your mind in gear ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Over 300k for repairs... Sorry to hear that you guys will use that up in about a month with all your wipes. #winning
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
hehe so cute how he cares so much about our guild. Cynosaur #1 fan we thank you ;)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
will also be used for gearing up raiders helping with gems, food, potions and much much more, i smell some jealousy that someone didn't have the brain power to do the same...
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
lol you are bashing us for being 6/8 HEROIC DS when you have yet to complete REGULAR DS? Yeah...I feel REALLY insulted by that ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
09/13/2012 06:31 PMPosted by Myrrors
will also be used for gearing up raiders helping with gems, food, potions and much much more, i smell some jealousy that someone didn't have the brain power to do the same...

http://i50.tinypic.com/nvpls6.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
lol if that's the best comeback you have then this conversation is over ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
lmao why is this person so mad?

and ty for free bumps for the post ^^
Edited by Zaletha on 9/13/2012 6:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Sergio Sanchez's plan has been unveiled. Some people just don't want to accept that, and that's fine. And Niacia, when is that lawsuit/ban going to happen for saying Sergio Sanchez?
Free bumps? Arygos forums are dead.

http://i45.tinypic.com/ejikhg.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/t688kh.jpg
Edited by Cynosaur on 9/13/2012 6:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]