Afflicted Souls<Recruiting>

60 Human Death Knight
There is a serious malfunction in your thinking, Darksith and Jokled, if you keep equating this game to real life.

If you think that because we casually throw insults to make up for our loneliness, you're just guilty of personal incredulity. I don't flex my cyber muscles and attention !@#$% because of who I am, I just realize that Jokled is a sick tool who likes to ruin his guilds for his own his gain and shoot me for making it public.

I pay attention to the AH. I know Jokled's money. I know what he spends it on.

Obviously we're trolling, even though we have evidence of his scams.

Again, my sincerest apologies to the members of The Forsaken. That was the first guild I was in and I know how close guilds can become. I'm sorry Jokled sold you guys out, I really am.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
lol This made me laugh.. I don't equate this game to real life. It's just a hobby.
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
09/14/2012 11:34 PMPosted by Kreayshawn
I'm sorry Jokled sold you guys out, I really am.
Reply Quote
60 Human Death Knight
09/14/2012 11:53 PMPosted by Darksith
lol This made me laugh.. I don't equate this game to real life. It's just a hobby.

09/14/2012 06:34 PMPosted by Darksith
Lgshine wonder's why people don't respect him on Arygos. Probably even in real life. Maybe some day he will grow up.

09/13/2012 09:53 PMPosted by Jokled
Grow up and then maybe you will have real friends
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
omg hi
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Hey whatsup Cynosaur? lol

BTW if I could get you banned for what you say on vent I would. Because offering to give me mounts and gold for RL money via paypall on vent probably wouldn't sit well with Blizzard.

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-trading-market/world-of-warcraft-buy-sell-trade/380467-wtb-gold-arygos-us.html
Edited by Sithist on 10/11/2012 6:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]