grats Equinox

85 Draenei Shaman
it may not have been a big a deal to kill h dw since unhallowed killed it a lot earlier than any of the other 3 that have killed it, but congrats anyway to Equinox for being the first on realm to get it on 25 man!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Grats! I'm glad to see it wasn't one of Equinox's own congratulating themselves :-p
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
/golfclap
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Oh wow! Very nice, congrats Equinox!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Because calling other people bad makes raiding fun! I have no issues with the people i raid with being bad :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
08/14/2012 07:55 PMPosted by Facemelt
Grats! I'm glad to see it wasn't one of Equinox's own congratulating themselves :-p

Grats Equinox
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
The gratz are appreciated.
A lot of people regrouped, researched and stepped up to make the heroic Spine and Madness.

H Madness was work, but no where near what it was for H Spine.

Speaking of dragons:
A boy who lives with his grandmother can't find his missing drugs so he goes to her and asks, "Grandma, have you seen my pills?"

She replies, "SCREW YOUR PILLS, HAVE YOU SEEN THE DRAGONS IN THE KITCHEN?"
Edited by Nert on 8/23/2012 2:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
sorry I'm late to the party, I rarely come to these forums but grats! keep up the good 25 man work. P.S Baaloo sucks! j/k, level your shaman! :P

Also damn you Nert, those boots never dropped for me :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]