WTB GRAND SHOULDERS OF.. 10k

63 Night Elf Rogue
The of .......? Doesn't matter, because it's for xmog. It is a lvl 52 uncommon leather item (they are black in appearance), and drops off of mobs in AQ. Look it up on WoWhead to see the mobs with the highest drop percentage. C.O.D if I am offline (1st come 1st serve). And I am also looking to buy the replica darkmantle darkmoon faire (leather-blue/black) set paying 3k each for those, don't need the bracers of course, and also not in need of the cap. Send me mail in game or reply to this thread if interested.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
http://www.wowhead.com/item=15693/grand-shoulders (Grand Shoulders)

Please, space your paragraph out a little bit more. It's incredibly hard to read. Cutting down on the caps would be nice, as well. :v For clarity...

Replica Darkmantle Pants, Replica Darkmantle Belt, Replica Darkmantle Spaulders, Replica Darkmantle Boots, Replica Darkmantle Gloves, Replica Darkmantle Tunic

You'd like to purchase each of the above items for 3k per item, correct?
Edited by Isesé on 8/14/2012 10:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
63 Night Elf Rogue
My paragraph looks fine imo, ty. And thanks for the links, I appreciate it. And yes, 3k for each piece of the Darkmantle set (excluding the bracers/cap) and 10k for the Grand Shoulders.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I guess if you're paying that much for mog items, wouldn't hurt to search for them and post a link... i've seen that drop before... sad i can't remember what i did with it...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]