TM's Last Week of Recruitment

85 Goblin Shaman
TM
This is the last week TM will be accepting applications. This post isn't to bore you with information that you probably know, this is a post to ONLY the Zul'jin raiding and aspiring raiding community. TM is more than prepared for Mists of Pandaria, and if you feel that you could be beneficial to our roster, I highly encourage you to apply. If you are the type of player that is motivated by "Top US Parses", "Dragon Soul No Buff Clears", or "Gearing Out In Dragon Soul" we are the wrong guild for you. We are looking for players that are raiding on the beta, playing their alt on the beta, and overall getting ready for Mists of Pandaria. We have been extensively beta testing and are more than prepared for Mists of Pandaria. We plan on pushing Top 10 US and in the future above and beyond.

Recruitment Needs:
DPS Warrior: HIGH
Boomkin: HIGH
Restoration Druid: HIGH
Mage: HIGH

If you feel that you are above and beyond the average player, don't even bother looking at our recruitment needs; just apply.

Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
TM
If you feel that you are above and beyond the average player, don't even bother looking at our recruitment needs; just apply.

Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
TM

Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock

Damn. Quoted by the guy that doesn't realize that clipping flame shock ticks is a major dps loss and that glyph of shocking is better than glyph of lightning bolt on stand-still fights. Next level play I guess.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Ya know, I realize there's animosity between the two guilds. I didn't used to think of Duality though as a guild who goes letting their OFFICERS trash talk other guilds in their recruitment threads. Thought you guys were a bit above having your higher ranking people making such displays. Guess what people do in this game really shouldn't surprise me anymore though. Cripes SoE seriously need to work on speeding up that next Everquest game.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Also recruiting someone with a lot of achievement points to make us look like really cool guys

15k+ please.

08/15/2012 04:19 AMPosted by Ovsteel
that glyph of shocking is better than glyph of lightning bolt on stand-still fights

I'm not going to debate elemental shamans in our recruitment thread, but this is also really hard for me to read, and ignore. Glyph of shocking is a terrible glyph that shouldn't exist, and is in no way a DPS increase. A simple simcraft simulation will show that. If you want to argue about this bring it up with me in-game, or head to the shaman forum sometime and I, among other elemental shamans, will happily prove you wrong.
Edited by Liax on 8/15/2012 8:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
TM
being nice.
Edited by Auurraa on 8/15/2012 2:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
67 Gnome Warrior
I'm a gnome.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
TM
08/15/2012 10:22 AMPosted by Sippycupboat
I'm a gnome.

gnome way :O
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Gnome more gnome jokes please.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Get your name in now to app for TM so Liax can warm the bench for some more alt runs or go lvl his Rogue. LOL
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
TM

Damn. Quoted by the guy that doesn't realize that clipping flame shock ticks is a major dps loss and that glyph of shocking is better than glyph of lightning bolt on stand-still fights. Next level play I guess.

Wow... You really do care a little bit too much. Not to be rude either, but I would take what Liax says about elemental shamans over you any day, and Yaytex has already talked to him. There is always room for improvement in players, but focusing on things that don't really matter or things that are incorrect don't really make the person teaching look more intelligent. Prime examples would be what you just said about the glyphs and also where you believe that holding an EM for flame shock is a DPS increase when there is only one scenario in beta in which it would be a very miniscule DPS increase. That situation would be if your EM just came off CD and you are about to have a fulmination with your flame shock falling off perfectly 4-6 seconds later. That would be the only instant in which you would hold your elemental mastery. Once again though, this isn't a thread for your guild to step in and give your opinions on players. To be honest all it makes us do is look better because you care oh so much about a 2 day old trial to come into our thread and make a post out of frustration or false pride. I would highly suggest to delete your post though so it doesn't reflect negatively on your guild image and the way people perceive the relationship of our guilds.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
TM
08/15/2012 04:19 AMPosted by Ovsteel

Do me next!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I swear he changed his broadcast message to that about 3x last night. >.>
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
He ate lots of Wheaties beforehand! Apparently he's also been training heavily in 1 handed raid tactics, whatever that's supposed to mean. :D
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I did not change it three times. I said it once :<
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Squidward, you shouldn't be on the forums. You have a clarinet recital tomorrow!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]