TM's Last Week of Recruitment

90 Orc Warlock
Also recruiting someone with a lot of achievement points to make us look like really cool guys

15k+ please.

that glyph of shocking is better than glyph of lightning bolt on stand-still fights

I'm not going to debate elemental shamans in our recruitment thread, but this is also really hard for me to read, and ignore. Glyph of shocking is a terrible glyph that shouldn't exist, and is in no way a DPS increase. A simple simcraft simulation will show that. If you want to argue about this bring it up with me in-game, or head to the shaman forum sometime and I, among other elemental shamans, will happily prove you wrong.

Yaytex is the one that said glyph of shocking was better. I can show you the comments he posted on our app if you like.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
TM
Also recruiting someone with a lot of achievement points to make us look like really cool guys

15k+ please.

I'm not going to debate elemental shamans in our recruitment thread, but this is also really hard for me to read, and ignore. Glyph of shocking is a terrible glyph that shouldn't exist, and is in no way a DPS increase. A simple simcraft simulation will show that. If you want to argue about this bring it up with me in-game, or head to the shaman forum sometime and I, among other elemental shamans, will happily prove you wrong.

Yaytex is the one that said glyph of shocking was better. I can show you the comments he posted on our app if you like.

I thought I was pretty clear in my previous post, but I am not really looking for you to analyze our trials. If you really want to stir things up I could go back on my stream and point out tons of situational mistakes your players made. Our guilds obviously look for different things in players. You can keep your comments confined to yourself and snicker about how XYZ does so much less DPS on Ultraxion, but while you do that take in to account how XYZ that does more damage on Ultraxion is also tunnel visioning during beta content and procing Impervious Shield.
Edited by Sean on 8/15/2012 9:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
You already do nitpick our players in your stream. So thats not really anything new. Your opening post to this is obviously and blatantly targetting what you think we recruit for whether you want to admit it or not. As well as your current recruit (who was eventually going to be denied by us for basic lack of class mechanic knowledge and not what you claim we recruit for, which may I add he tried to get us to ignore and to just look at his numbers/percentiles) copying that excerpt which is basically untrue of him. Thats basically the end of all I have to say on this but I guess best of luck?
Edited by Ovsteel on 8/15/2012 10:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
This thread needs hugs and unicorn kisses.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
TM
08/15/2012 09:50 PMPosted by Ovsteel
You already do nitpick our players in your stream. So thats not really anything new. Your opening post to this is obviously and blatantly targetting what you think we recruit for whether you want to admit it or not. As well as your current recruit (who was eventually going to be denied by us for basic lack of class mechanic knowledge and not what you claim we recruit for, which may I add he tried to get us to ignore and to just look at his numbers/percentiles) copying that excerpt which is basically untrue of him. Thats basically the end of all I have to say on this but I guess best of luck?

Well when you apply to a guild, you are generally trying to sell yourself to them. With your current stride for parsing in live maybe he felt pressured to try to prove himself in that manor because it was the exact opposite when I talked to him. Also I just felt I might add that Tom Hanks applied to TM and even though he decided to back out of his application WE WERE GOING TO DECLINE HIM.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
08/15/2012 10:33 PMPosted by Sean

Well when you apply to a guild, you are generally trying to sell yourself to them. With your current stride for parsing in live maybe he felt pressured to try to prove himself in that manor because it was the exact opposite when I talked to him. Also I just felt I might add that Tom Hanks applied to TM and even though he decided to back out of his application WE WERE GOING TO DECLINE HIM.

how could you? That man is a national treasure.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Oh puhleeze. Best thing Tom Hanks ever did was dress up like a woman named Buffy. Now that Charlie Sheen guy, you should TOTALLY recruit his Warlock.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
08/15/2012 02:37 PMPosted by Sean
I would highly suggest to delete your post though so it doesn't reflect negatively on your guild image

QUOTING FOR MASSIVE IRONY

You should tell your guild members to delete a significant amount of their posts.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
TM
08/16/2012 01:18 AMPosted by Anc
I would highly suggest to delete your post though so it doesn't reflect negatively on your guild image

QUOTING FOR MASSIVE IRONY

You should tell your guild members to delete a significant amount of their posts.

I seriously think you need to look at your definition of the word irony because in no way does it have any correlation with what you quoted. I can even help you out a little bit with finding the definition.

- The expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
You can nitpick my word choice all you want, it doesn't change the fact that you by far look like the bigger idiot in this scenario.

Do you even read the crap your members post on the forums? It's far worse than random lock x laughing at your trial, even without provocation.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Anc is not a part of <Might> and has been removed for trolling this thread.

Also, free bump for TM I guess.
Edited by Crokett on 8/16/2012 6:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOOLOLSQUIDWARD
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
08/15/2012 09:50 PMPosted by Ovsteel
(who was eventually going to be denied by us for basic lack of class mechanic knowledge and not what you claim we recruit for, which may I add he tried to get us to ignore and to just look at his numbers/percentiles)

"He doesn't understand his class, but he wanted you to focus on his numbers."

That's what I just read.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
TM
My members have been instructed to refrain from trolling, but if somebody provokes them, especially from a guild where we agreed to stay out of each other's business then I don't really care to intervene. Honestly I don't think you should be in any place to give criticism because I have heard plenty of interesting things about you from your own guildies.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
It's less the current posts with provocation (for instance, I agree the recent thread about you regarding PvP was largely unnecessary), and more the fact that from the moment this guild came to Zul'jin your members were not shy about making a significant portion of the server dislike the guild with rude and ego-filled posts.

I also hardly care what you hear from most* Might guild members about me--the guild didn't like my friends, and as such when I joined there were those who had pretty much already decided that I was not one of their favorite people. That said, I parted on good terms with the GM at the time, and I remain friends with many of the better players (based objectively, straight from parses) from Imperative that are in Might. Unfortunately, those members are typically not the faces of the guild nor are they public figures in general.

Have a nice day =)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Free bump for TM ...

Also, please ignore Ovsteel and his unprovoked outburst towards your new Elemental Shaman. Duality is not the type to trash talk and that is something that will be addressed personally with him.

What is discussed in our apps regardless of the topic is to stay within our apps.

/sigh @ Ovsteel.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
TM
What I've learned from this thread.

Dualíty has an alt code in their guild name, nostradamuz is a male blood elf, Tieranny sends my rogue brownies and Síeara doesn't use pulverize.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I didn't hear you complainin about STR food and flasks so I kept sendin! ;) Those donuts were the best though. :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]