All your server are belong to us

85 Night Elf Mage
TO ALL HORDE WITH DECENT PvP SKILLS AND ABILITY:

Horde is dead on this server. I do not long live the Horde. If you have a modicum of PvP talent you should join us on The Alliance - since I saw almost every good Horde PvPer that I could identify on this server (which constituted about 12-15 players) faction change to Alliance, there's absolutely no point being Horde (except the -10s BG queues, but you only get in with !@#$ters anyway) if you want to actually win anything PvP in this coming expansion. At least anything server based, that is.

SO JOIN US! Have potential RBG teammates, arena partners, random groups, duels (I don't like coming to Durotar to get 2-3 people) and not have to be on an obnoxiously large server, full up with obnoxious douches (like most servers I'm on are). You're already on the same server, you just need to be on the same faction as well.

Personal note: I don't know who's come, but I do see a Rival Lock called "Lockdup". Players like these? Enjoy the OP racials and chance to actually do arena and RBGs on this server - come Alliance. You won't regret it.

EDIT: Oh yeah we kicked your leaders in the teeth, lots of us have bears and !@#$. Grats for trying to put up a fight - it was a token of resistance... which didn't last long.
Edited by Karrakis on 8/15/2012 11:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
If you have a modicum of PvP talent you should join us

You have no...

"Just the two of us 1550" first 2s achievement
"Three's company 1550" first 3s achievement
"Hi Five 1550" first 5s achievement

You entered to get your first arena win on the 15/5/12

Under RBG you have no "In service of the Alliance" achievement to say you have won just one rated battleground. So you have no RBG experience whatsoever.

So you don't have any of the most basic PVP achievements, why is it you want people to join you again?

SO JOIN US! Have potential RBG teammates, arena partners

Want people to carry you?¿?¿?¿?

Alts are hard, rite? Chances are I play better than you on my Mage full stop even though I only put in an hour a week on it. Try me.

EDIT: Looking at your PvP achieves (assuming that is your main) I would say that the last person on this planet who should be commenting looks, smells and sounds like you - because it is you. Sit down.
Edited by Karrakis on 8/15/2012 11:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
WotLK Ned Kelly O.G's
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Alts are hard, rite? Chances are I play better than you on my Mage full stop even though I only put in an hour a week on it. Try me.

EDIT: Looking at your PvP achieves (assuming that is your main) I would say that the last person on this planet who should be commenting looks, smells and sounds like you - because it is you. Sit down.

Coming out with the Alt excuse is more than lame.

If it isn't obvious enough, this is a PVE toon hence the PVE achievements.

Also I'm not the one advertising for people for PVP that must have experience that I myself don't have. Your post screams of "carry me" so good luck trying to find people.

Here in the real world people advertise on the toon that is up to scratch with everything, to show dedication and experience. Something that you obviously lack.

08/15/2012 11:06 PMPosted by Karrakis
Chances are I play better than you on my Mage full stop

2 empty glyph slots as well as no PVP or PVE achieves.
No polymorph glyph?
Your PVP fire spec is retarded. Why would you spend so many points in frost on useless junk? From what I can see you must be new to the game.
Nice try.

Google PVP fire mages and you get this.

http://www.noxxic.com/wow/pvp/mage/fire/spec-builds-and-glyphs
http://www.wowhead.com/talent#oMh0bZcfMrkdRoscoc

Your frost spec is even worse. With frost being such a popular PVP spec one would think you would atleast be on top of that.

You should have more points in arcane for improved blink but instead you have chosen to spec your frost spec into fire for ignite and improved fire blast?? The damage is so minimal, It makes no sense. And you havn't even specced into shattered barrier? It's frost 101.

08/16/2012 04:55 AMPosted by Bright
Ned Kelly

Were the kings IIRC of PVP on Aman'thul.
Edited by Orchitis on 8/16/2012 5:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
You obviously do not know what you speak of. My Fire spec is the de-facto standard (sans that I didn't take Firestarter) and my frost spec IS the de-facto standard you incompetent. I take this "useless !@#$" so I can get these things called "Shatter bonuses" (you fire blast into a CoC root) which in turn give me these things called "Hot Steaks" which I can use to cast a spell known as "Pyroblast!" (I bet you have the default "Pyroblast" on your bars) which applies a DoT and launches a giant %^- ball of flame at my opponent.

Improved blink? Do you PvP at all? IB is subject to snare effects you dolt. I do not have shattered barrier because it DRs with my CoC root, I have Imp. Fire blast for reasons so *!@#ing obvious I really don't want to have to explain it.

However at the first point: I didn't ask anyone (at all) to carry me. I am more than capable of lugging myself (and others) around. You must either be a really good troll (8/10) or a $%^-ing idiot. I'm hanging out for the former. For your sake.

Sit. Down. Boy.

PS: The only thing I will admit to is Polymorph glyph, because I try and find targets in battlegrounds without any active DoT effects on them. It's called awareness. I sell lessons on Shaman for $20 / 30 mins btw. I'll add my mage in there (even though I play maybe an hour a week) since evidently I actually know what I'm doing.

And you do not.
Edited by Karrakis on 8/16/2012 5:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
You obviously do not know what you speak of. My Fire spec is the de-facto standard (sans that I didn't take Firestarter) and my frost spec IS the de-facto standard you incompetent. I take this "useless !@#$" so I can get these things called "Shatter bonuses" (you fire blast into a CoC root) which in turn give me these things called "Hot Steaks" which I can use to cast a spell known as "Pyroblast!" (I bet you have the default "Pyroblast" on your bars) which applies a DoT and launches a giant %^- ball of flame at my opponent.

Improved blink? Do you PvP at all? IB is subject to snare effects you dolt. I do not have shattered barrier because it DRs with my CoC root, I have Imp. Fire blast for reasons so *!@#ing obvious I really don't want to have to explain it.

However at the first point: I didn't ask anyone (at all) to carry me. I am more than capable of lugging myself (and others) around. You must either be a really good troll (8/10) or a $%^-ing idiot. I'm hanging out for the former. For your sake.

Sit. Down. Boy.

PS: The only thing I will admit to is Polymorph glyph, because I try and find targets in battlegrounds without any active DoT effects on them. It's called awareness. I sell lessons on Shaman for $20 / 30 mins btw. I'll add my mage in there (even though I play maybe an hour a week) since evidently I actually know what I'm doing.

And you do not.

So we get somewhere in regards to that being an alt. Which we see now, that it is not.

Alts are hard, rite?

The mere fact you are unglyphed and specced wrong might explain why you are getting no where with PVP.

Talk all the BS you want. There is not one website that I know of that says your specs are the standard for PVP.

You sir fail at trying to con people saying they need experience in the field of PVP when you yourself have no idea what it entails.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage

Sit. Down. Boy.

And you do not.

So we get somewhere in regards to that being an alt. Which we see now, that it is not.

Alts are hard, rite?

The mere fact you are unglyphed and specced wrong might explain why you are getting no where with PVP.

Talk all the BS you want. There is not one website that I know of that says your specs are the standard for PVP.

You sir fail at trying to con people saying they need experience in the field of PVP when you yourself have no idea what it entails.

You're a good troll. I give you 6/10 for persistence.

Edit: The talent I don't have is called Pyromaniac, the 10% haste one when three or more targets are taking fire damage. If I didn't have Scorch otm I'd be worried.
Edited by Karrakis on 8/16/2012 8:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
Explain to me how my spec is any different from those of top mages like jahmi (I take Molten Fury etc because I don't arena on this toon - it's handy to have in BGs) or any top Frost mages. Fault my talents. Come at me.

PS: The fact you employ Noxxic as a source disturbs me greatly.
Edited by Karrakis on 8/16/2012 9:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
This..... !@#$ing... guy........ his stupidity makes me want to bang my head on my keyboard. Then again, as arcane, that's probably what he does. Some people just shouldn't be allowed to breathe. Period. Posting on a PvE toon to talk about PvP, and calling him out on his alt argument. Who.. the hell.. gave birth to you?!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Aman'thul once again at it's finest.

OP has no achieves nothing.
Says he is an alt but still cant post on his main.

Yet more kids trying to con people into joining them.

You have dream but don't care to put the effort in?
This is why the phrase "For new players" was next to Aman'thul on the server list for so long.
Reply Quote

Ops Frost spec is the standard spec, myself & other mages use it. As for his glyph choices (as for many classes) mostly there Situational based in pvp (depending what comp you play in arena / if your doing rbgs). His fire spec is a couple of points out from cookie cutter, and 1 point completely wrong but alas again it is situational depending whether he does rbgs or arena. Again this has nothing to do with ops post at all. GG AT
Edited by Blackrexy on 8/16/2012 8:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
08/16/2012 09:24 AMPosted by Gigglès
Then again, as arcane, that's probably what he does.

I'm fire you Dero. Arcane is prefered for heroic spine and 99% of the time people would realise that I'm MS fire due to gemming/reforging but obviously that went right over your head.

As for the OP if you had posted something a little more realistic like.

"Mage with next to no experience looking for more people to join for PVP fun times etc etc"

then you wouldn't have entertained me so much.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
Aman'thul once again at it's finest.

OP has no achieves nothing.
Says he is an alt but still cant post on his main.

Yet more kids trying to con people into joining them.

You have dream but don't care to put the effort in?
This is why the phrase "For new players" was next to Aman'thul on the server list for so long.

Another straw-man troll appears! Hail and salutations.

Okay, now seriously, are you guys trolling? I mean if stupid comes this concentrated then holy crap I don't even know if Pine-O-Cleen is going to cut it. Pine-O-Cleen. Down your THROAT.

EDIT: Ooooh, a wild PvP god appears. 'Sup babe
Edited by Karrakis on 8/17/2012 12:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
You still havn't shown your main.

Alts are hard, rite?

Making you the BS artist from the start. 。◕ ‿ ◕。

http://www.myfacewhen.net/view/4517-dug
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
You still havn't shown your main.

Alts are hard, rite?

Making you the BS artist from the start. 。◕ ‿ ◕。

http://www.myfacewhen.net/view/4517-dug

I am not showing it and will not. You've disgraced yourself enough. Go drink some Drain-o rapiclean for me.

PS: I have a policy of not disclosing my main. So far only one person on this server has warranted knowing the name*. You don't warrant it.

I'm also taking you on the basis of what you're saying and not your measly achievements (I can't deny this character doesn't have mediocre achievements, it will never have anything better as far as I'm concerned) and trying to see any logic in your argument. I see no logic, only darkness.

The darkness of stupid.

*of another alt which gives me enough cred, my "main" doesn't have !@#$ all rating because I made lock my main about... a week ago. And it's 84.
Edited by Karrakis on 8/17/2012 2:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
08/17/2012 02:30 AMPosted by Karrakis
trying to see any logic in your argument. I see no logic, only darkness.

I'm guessing Aman'thul is the only server you've been on.
When you advertise anything whether its PVP , PVE you advertise on your best toon so people can see that you're not full of it and you will get more interest from the public of that realm.

You're missing the point, which is, you don't have anything concrete about yourself. Just the "yeah well my main is blah blah". Anyone can make up stories. Hell my main is a 23984273986523595862 rated BG allstar. Get on my level.

Show people that you're serious about what you're asking and you'll get interest. You've done the exact opposite making yourself look like a joke.
Edited by Orchitis on 8/17/2012 2:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
To be honest the fact that you're still talking garbage after a 2500 R1 Mage has come in and taken a dump on your face slightly amuses me.

If you're a troll now is the time to back out.

Edit: No, he's heroic 8/8 so idk wtf I was looking at
Edited by Karrakis on 8/17/2012 3:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Can't hide the facts kiddo.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]