Fast leveling monk looking for MoP raid guild

71 Blood Elf Priest
I plan on rolling a Monk come Mop time and I am looking for a home to place him. The last three x-pacs that have come out the slowest I have leveled was server 12th. I would like to play as a Monk healer or DPS. Would prefer DPS over healing or tanking

Past raid exp:
Basic WoW - all content
THB - BT clear. World 10th hyjal clear
WOTLK - 12/12H Ice crown
Now WoW - 4/7H FL and then guild stopped raiding

What im looking for:
25 or 10 man, 10 would be better
3-5 raid days a week
can raid at any time on any day but thur. Cant raid untill 10pm CST on thur.
Horde or alli, Dont care
PvE or PVP server, dont care
FULL time raid spot as healer or DPS
MUST be an active guild in AND out of raid times.
GUILD MUST ALREADY BE ESTABLISHED AND RUNNING. I AM NOT INTERESTED IN JOINING AN UNTESTED GUILD THAT WILL FAIL AFTER A FEW WEEKS.

What I bring:
Lots of raiding exp
Reading up on strats, repaired, food, pots....ect
Team player
I know how to have fun and joke around while also getting crap done
thick skin
Active in AND outside of raids
Have voice coms with working mic.

If you feel like I would be a good fit with your guild please by all means drop me a post here and I will be sure to get back with you. Thank you
Edited by Ride on 8/17/2012 1:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
We like monks!! We're looking for a Mistweaver to add to our raid core for MoP. Have a look and see if you think it would be a good fit!

Name: Divided by Zero
Server: US-Kil’jaeden PvP, Alliance, LA datacenter, PST server
Raid Times: 8pm-12am PST Monday - Thursday
Format: 25m
Progression:
  • T11 12/13H
  • T12 6/7H with a post-patch Ragnaros kill for 7/7H
  • T13 8/8H
  • Loot System: Loot council
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Paladin
    Destine Stoica is recruiting for 25 man raids in MoP. We are a veteran group of talented players who know all areas of the game. This includes: Raiding, Dungeons, World PvP, Random and Rated Battlegrounds, Arena, Professions and general leveling. We will help you with whatever you need to make you the best player you can possibly become. We have fun while progressing and we take care of business on a weekly basis. We will recruit you if we feel you can help us progress to 25 man heroic content quickly. We also will take people who have alts that want to run 10 man heroics after 25 man raids. On non-raid days we do serious PvP which keeps you sharp. If you need help learning your class or if you need gear we will be glad to help in any way we can. We are looking for some melee/ranged dps. We are in need of some good warlocks and a rogue or two. If you are an exceptional player we will still recruit you either way. To sign an app go to Stoica.Guildlaunch.com or give Lucidity or Coillrua an in-game mail. Our interview process is simple yet effective. I hope to be playing MoP with one of you some time soon. My Realid is Lucidterror@gmail.com if your interested in talking further.
    Reply Quote
    71 Blood Elf Priest
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Death Knight
    Hello Ride,

We're looking for a full time mistweaver monk to add to our roster in MoP. We finished out this tier at US 19th 25 man while raiding 12-16 hours per week and hope to do even better in MoP. We currently raid 1 day a week with the rest of the days filled with optional alt runs.

25 man raid times: 8:30 PM - 12:30 AM (EST) Sunday through Wednesday
    Loot system: Loot Council
    Guild Established: 5/5/2005
    Current roster size: 28+

Notable achievements this tier:

* H: Morchok (25) - US 38th
    * H: Warlord Zon'ozz (25) - US 34th
    * H: Yor'sahj the Unsleeping (25) - US 18th
    * H: Hagara the Stormbinder (25) - US 30th
    * H: Ultraxion (25) - US 21st
    * H: Warmaster Blackthorn (25) - US 20th
    * H: Spine of Deathwing (25) - US 22nd (PRENERF)
    * H: Madness of Deathwing (25) - US 19th

Current progression:
    * 8/8 Dragon Soul (achievements week 1, US 5th)
    * 7/7 Heroic Firelands 25 (US 52nd)
    * 13/13 Heroic T11 25 (US 57th)
    * Heroic: Al'akir 25 (US 51st)
    * Heroic: Sinestra (US 65th)
    * Heroic: Cho'gall (US 47th)
    * Heroic: Nerfarian (US 126th)

What you get from Promethean:

• Knowledgeable guild and raid leadership with 7+ years experience
    • A stable roster (20 people have been around at least 6 months, 15 more than 1 year)
    • Focus on building long lasting friendships in addition to progression
    • Consistent ranking in US top 50 on 25 man heroics
    • 12-16 hour raid week during progression (additional raid days never added)
    • Fair loot council system
    • Free repairs, cauldrons, potions, and all enchants
    • Multiple alt runs on off days

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday, and Monday from 8:30 PM EST to 12:30 AM EST.

World of Logs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/27393/
    WowProgress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/malfurion/Promethean/rating.ach

If you have any questions please feel free to contact Amiye, Rexea, Zhi, or Methods on Malfurion at any time.

Good luck with your guild search!

Real IDs:

almir.se@gmail.com
    wowzors_918@hotmail.com
    camac5@msn.com
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Hunter
    Well, we raid Thursdays, so...

However, I like your attitude, so I'll post my ramble anyway. If anything changes with your schedule, feel free to hit me up. And hey, it's a free bump, right?

The long-winded spam can be found here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4838104059

The gist:

We're a 10-man, adult Horde guild on Shadow Council looking to renovate our raiding before MoP.

We're in the process of finalising the rosters of two teams and currently have a few spots left.

All times are currently tentative, as we're ironing out what works for everyone involved, but currently we are eyeballing the following schedule:

Team Avengers:
    Wednesday: 7-10 server (which is 6pm pacific and 9pm eastern start time)
    Thursday: 6-8 server (which is 5pm pacific and 8pm eastern start time)

Team Justice League:
    Tuesday: 7-10 server (which is 6pm pacific and 9pm eastern start time)
    Thursday: 8-10 server (which is 7pm pacific and 10pm eastern start time)

Feel free to scope out our site: http://redeemed.guildlaunch.com.

If you have any questions, I can usually be found on WoW after 9pm EST. You can add me on RealID: tempestmir (at) gmail (dot) com or just email me directly, if you prefer. I check that address regularly.

Feel free to also /who Redeemed and anyone in guild can get my attention offline or point you towards my officer: Xander.

Best of luck in your search!
    Reply Quote
    71 Blood Elf Priest
    still looking. Good raider to a good home
    Reply Quote
    71 Blood Elf Priest
    up
    Reply Quote
    100 Dwarf Paladin
    Rainbow Avengers of US-Stormrage is a 10man semi-hardcore late night guild. We finished 8/8HM in Dragon Soul a few months ago. We're a very laid back guild that enjoys having fun, and getting bosses down. There are times to have fun, and there are times to get things done.

We downed Spine Heroic at 5% and Heroic Madness at 10%. The reason for this is we started having issues with a couple Tanks, which put us back in progression.

In Mists of Pandaria, we’re looking to move into hardcore raiding. Our goals are to be server first in the first tier, and continue to push for some decently ranked US kills by the end of the expansion.

If you're looking to have a good time and still progress, this is the guild for you.

A few of our current members who have been with us all of Cataclysm, are wanting to retire from raiding. With that being said, you'll have some big shoes to fill.

Requirements:
    -Ventrilo: You must have a mic and it must be able to use it at any point in raid combat. No one likes to read raid chat during heroic Ultraxion.
    -Experience: We are taking in high consideration those players who are equal to our experience. With that said, do not waste our time talking to us if you haven't seen at least 8/8HM yet.
    -Attendance: With it being a 10 man guild attendance is a huge issue. We are trying to keep a core 10. We do not recruit for the bench.
    -Internet Connectivity: You must have a stable connection to where you are not DC'ing mid fights. No one likes to wipe on heroic Spine of Deathwing due to someone running very old addons, or a poor connection.
    -Attitude: A positive attitude even when wiping is always great. One person can make the entire group laugh and shrug off progression, or cause the entire group to be annoyed with it.
    -+18 years of age
    -Research: Know your role and how the fights works prior to raid invites.

Our raid times are currently Monday-Thursday 12:00-4:00 A.M. EST. With possible Sunday raid nights as we see fit during progression.

We're currently in need of the following for our core team:
    1 Blood Death Knight
    1 Shadow Priest OR Warlock
    1 Disc Priest
    1 Restoration Druid
    1 Mage
    1 Monk

We go by the motto gear isn't everything. We can get you gear, we can't make you play your class. If you're not having fun, you're not properly raiding! Raiding was implemented to have fun, not to feel like a job. Once it does, you get burnt out, that's when the game isn't enjoyable anymore, for any of us.

We plan on having multiple streams in MoP, we already have one. A few more of us will be streaming as well for more PoVs.

As said above, we're only a 10man guild, we require 100% attendance, but understand that things do happen.

Lastly, this is a "hard-core" raiding guild. We are aiming high and need solid players.

If you're interested, contact myself, Royalite, or Kradrepins ingame.
    Tizank: Jimmythepimp644@Yahoo.com BattleTag: IceCold#1461
    Royalite: Madpunker77@Yahoo.com
    Kradrepins: xxspitfirexx21@Hotmail.com
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Warlock
    We have a core opening for a monk come MoP and I feel you might find what you're looking for in us, if you can make our times. Please come and speak with us if you're interested. Spam INC:

Raid Times: Saturday & Sunday 1-5PM CST (Server Time/GMT -6)
    Attendance: 90% required attendance over a 90 day time span
    Progression: 8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul (10%), 7/7 Heroic Firelands (pre 4.3)
    Recruitment: Tank, Ele Shaman, Moonkin, Shadow Priest, Non-Shaman Melee DPS (Aug 9, 2012)
    Gear/Experience: 400+ iLVL. 6/8H Minimum Experience (extensive high end past experience OK).
    Site+RealID: http://girthguild.com | Alouette: dictatorlast@gmail.com | Lethalis: whitenoiz7@comcast.net

Girth is a 10 man Alliance raiding guild on the Sargeras-PVP server. We are a friendly group of young adults (21+) that genuinely enjoy one another's company. Our players are laid back and mellow. Any applicant must fit in well to maintain this.

Trials last for 3 weeks or 6 raid nights, whichever comes first. Applicants must have previous high end raiding experience for this spot. We treat our members well: once you make Raider status, all of your raiding costs are completely covered. We pay for repairs, enchants, epic gems, item enhancements and more.

Our leadership has been leading raids together for over 4 years, and our guild is very stable. We have no plans to expand to 25 at this time, as we love the social atmosphere our guild currently offers. We have one rule: Don't be a jerk.

As a guild, we believe we can maintain hardcore progression on a casual raid schedule. Most of our guild core is made up of formerly hardcore raiders, with our leadership previously playing Top 30 US. We don't waste time in raids, stick to our raid times and don't add extra raids. However, that doesn't mean we don't know how to have a good time - farm content is always full of joking. Unfortunately, with a short 8 hour raid week, we can't trial anyone without the required gear for the content we're doing.

If we sound like a great fit for you, please visit our website at http://girthguild.com to fill out our application; mail it to girthguild@gmail.com. You may also contact Alouette or Lethalis in-game or via our guild forums (private messages to Alouette or Lethalis).

Thank you for your interest in Girth!
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Warrior
    <The Late Shift> is currently looking for a great Monk HEALER(core spot available) for continual DS farming and MoP progression.

We are currently 8/8H 25m, and the #3 25m late night guild in the world. We are ranked 179th US 25m, and 500th World 25m.

We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 11:45pm-3:30am EST.

If you are interested, please contact me via realID at spreewell61of2005@yahoo.com, or post an application at tls.wowstead.com.

Good luck, hope to hear from you soon!
    Reply Quote
    71 Blood Elf Priest
    good offers so far guys but not 100% what im looking for. Still looking
    Reply Quote
    71 Blood Elf Priest
    up
    Reply Quote
    71 Blood Elf Priest
    Reply Quote
    100 Undead Mage
    Hey,
    I would like to talk to you in game about the possibility of joining Vindication on Area 52. Vindication is reforming as a 25 man guild with 7/7 and 6/7HM in Firelands, 8/8 and 8/8HM in DS looking for more competent people to continue forward into MoP and beyond. We raid on Wed, Sun, and Mon from 8pm to Midnight EST. Please get back to me asap via RealID.

RealID: ums_fadetoblack@yahoo.com

Guild Website: http://vindicationarea52.wowstead.com/
    Reply Quote
    100 Troll Druid
    Progression hours:
    7-11pm EST Fri/Sat/Sun

Farm hours:
    7-11pm EST Sat

***CORE SPOT FOR YOU***

Hi there :)
    Interested in weekend raiding? We are the #1 progressed and established 10m horde weekend raid guild in North America and we expect to only get better. We complete every raid achievement at least once as a guild at some point. Realm 1st Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider.

Expectations of applicants-
    *Exceptional player (READ: LOGS & History)
    *Open-minded.
    *Critical thinking and ingenuity.
    *You wear the pants in your relationships. Your special someone doesn't tell you when and how you play the game.
    *A well played offspec.

Guild info-
    8/8 HM DS (Since March)

10 man weekend raid guild.
    Great atmosphere.
    Rock solid upstanding leadership and vision.
    Age range: 20-35
    Stable home for 7+ years.
    We consider loot a tool and not a reward.

>> www.shadeofarrows.darkbb.com << for more information.

RID is lightofarrows@live.com **CONTACT ASAP**

We do not pay for transfers.
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Warrior
    Hey Ride! We are CMR and we are looking for a mistweaver monk that is experienced and ready to level up in the first couple weeks to push heroic raid content. We are the top guild on server in both our main 25m run and alts 10m progression runs throughout the week, so there are always people online. Our main raid runs from mon-thurs 7:45pm-11 CST. Check us out at crimsonmoonrising.com, or talk to me on realid at lakerfan.nv@netzero.net. Thankyou for taking the time to look us up!
    Reply Quote
    100 Draenei Mage
    Greetings. <Death Jesters> is looking for one exceptional player for a core 25-man raid spot. Current level of progression is 8/8 heroic DS 25. Over seven and a half years established, we are the oldest raiding guild on Stormrage, the #1 PvE realm in the US region, and we have a long history that includes many realm first kills. Our raid times for the remainder of Cataclysm are Mon - Thu from 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST; come Mists, we will be changing to Mon - Thu from 10:00pm - 1:00am EST. Our raids are streamed online and viewed by thousands of people every night. Outside of main raid, we do RBGs, achievement and alt runs, arenas, and more.

We pride ourselves on being a closely-bonded guild of mature, skilled players. If you want a home for the rest of your WoW career and are confident in your abilities as an endgame raider, you will find <Death Jesters> to be a perfect fit, and we encourage you to apply.

If you have any questions, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Sparty (RealID: spartysmallwood@gmail.com), Moonfaxx, Tens, Clarendon, Dreaz, or email djapps@gmail.com.

Our recruitment information can be found on our forums: http://www.death-jesters.net/boards/viewforum.php?f=3
    Reply Quote
    71 Blood Elf Priest
    up
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]