Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Alliance - Elune(US) PvE
Level 25 guild, 10M raiding
EST, Medium Population
About Just Crusade:
Just Crusade is a team of active, experienced, and skilled WoW players who raid on a 3 day schedule. Our members have played in high ranked guilds since Vanilla. Just Crusade has been around for over 7 years, and some of our original members are still with us today.
Our members are mature, most of us are in our middle to late 20’s+ and we raid efficiently within a casual atmosphere. Teamwork, communication, and theory crafting are assets our current raiders posses and we would like to see those traits in our future raiders. We are currently recruiting in preparation for MoP.
If you are interested in raiding with us please do not hesitate to apply.
We are currently recruiting:
-1 exceptional DPS
*IF you are a truly exceptional player, do not hesitate to apply even if your class/spec is not listed.
13/13H - Realm First! Nefarian, Al'akir, and Sinestra
7/7H - Realm First! Ragnaros
8/8H - Realm First! Deathwing
Notable past progression (pre cata):
M’uru & Kil'jaedan: Pre- 3.0
A Tribute to Insanity (25)- US 67
Yogg 0-lights (25) – US 74
H LK (25)- US 81
Monday: 7:30-11 pm
Tues: 7:30-11 pm
Wed: 7:30-11 pm
Thursday: 7:30-11 pm
*Mondays are usually reserved for progression or if we miss one of our main raid nights.
These days are for progression only. We tend to raid on a 1 night a week schedule when we have cleared all content.
Because we are close nit 10 man we distribute loot by rolls. We try to keep looting fair and allow each person to get an item within a raid night. There is no loot council or bidding, if an item truly is an upgrade you simply roll on the item. We ask our raiders to be mindful of others. If you know the item you’re replacing is only a slight upgrade, we ask that you pass for the other player who it is a larger upgrade.
We are interested in players who are:
- Reliable: Please be on time and ready to raid. You must maintain near 100% raid attendance. We realize real life stuff comes up, but please don’t make it a habit. We do not have backups for each position.
- Mature: We ask that our raiders be at least 18+. We aren’t always a kid friendly guild, but we treat each other with respect.
- Knowledgeable: We want players that know their class inside and out- not only your main specs but off specs as well. We do not want to hold your hand and tell you when to cast tranquility or raid wall. You MUST think on your own. When you make mistakes, hold yourself accountable and insure that those mistakes will not be repeated. You must research fights on your own and prove that you have strong theory crafting skills. Good situational awareness is not an option - You must be able to dps/heal while watching timers, effects, etc.
- Sociable: We do not want drones in the guild that login, do not talk, kill bosses with us, and log out. We want players that love achievements, love doing old raids, and PvP. We require that you have a working mic and Ventrillo. We also require that you are able to talk while performing, as communication is very important.
What we provide raiders:
- Just Crusade is over seven years old, formed on the second day after release. We have dealt with the ups and downs of progression over the years and have consistently ranked well in US rankings. We pride ourselves on our mature and no-drama environment which has allowed us to make the most of our 3-day raiding schedule. We have a fun raid environment that is structured around teamwork.
- Raid costs covered
- Flask and feasts
If you feel you would be a good addition to our raids please contact one of our officers to apply:
Trillian, Metsuki, Xanriel, or Yubi
~OR~ Send an email to Trillian at: Trillian.firstname.lastname@example.org
We do Ventrillo interviews after talking to you to see if you will be a good fit, we do not bite- I promise.
If you are a server xfer we will consider paying for your xfer if you prove to be a valuble asset to our guild.
Edited by Yipyip on 2/2/2013 11:23 AM PST
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.