Are you looking for a new home for MoP

90 Tauren Druid
<Undead Coven > was formed in Wrath and raided on Nesingwary until patch 4.2 allowing us to transfer to a much better realm. We are now on Chogall realm. The realm has a great economy and a 1 to .04 horde to alli ratio. We are looking to push for progression in MoP and are looking to find some good key players to help fill these vital roles.

Raid times during progression (Mists of Pandaria) MOP:
Monday - Wednesday 8:00 p.m. central to 12:00 a.m.
Attendance - We ask that all raiders maintain at least 90% raid attendance, as we only raid 3 days a week.

What we expect from you:

Dedication- we want people who are dedicated to our cause of becoming a high ranking and progression guild.

Reliability- we want people who can show up to raids and who can give us advanced warning if something has come up and they cannot make it for whatever reason

Competitiveness- we want you to be constantly striving for server best and even world/us best. This means you must take the time to research and learn your class to provide us with the utmost of your abilities

Recruitment needs:
Tanks :
Full

Healers:
Druid Healer- High
Shaman - Medium
Paladin – Medium
Mistweaver – High
Holy Priest – High
Disc Priest - Low

Melee DPS:
Warrior – Low
Dk – Low
Rogue – Low
Druid – Low
Palidan – Low
Shaman - Low

Ranged DPS:
Mage – High
Warlock –Medium
Boomkin – Medium
Shadow Priest – High
Hunter – High
Shaman -High

Personality - Outside of raids, We pvp, level alts, and just mess around. We're looking for out going people who take raiding seriously, yet still enjoy other aspects of the game.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact :Treeodeth on Chogall or speak to me real id at jeremyslaughter@ymail.com
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Do we get payed by hour or...?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
looks like you left out key info IMO...I.E.

why you moved to your current server?
current progression?
previous progression?
10/25?
if 25s why do yall only raid 12hrs a week when it becomes time to progression?
if you want to strive for "server or even world/us first" why so little raiding?

my last and final question? why go to what is considered a poor(being nice by saying poor) server to recruit?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Because I came from a terribad server and the players who still take the time to read forums on a bad server can be better then average players on other servers. Just because a server has low progression doesnt mean it doesnt have only below avg players.

Why move from Nesingwary - terrible server so we did our research found a very active server and well progressed so that we can find some better players to fill in the last few ranks.

10 man raiding is my prefered make up

4 hours a night for 3 nights a week is a good commitment from players. Personally I would love to raid 4-5 nights a week but thats a bit crazy so I'll start with 12 and go from there.

And the most worst of it only 5/8 H for this tier hence the reason im looking for better players

Previous Tiers 7/7HFL 6/6H BWD 2/2H Conclave and 4/5H BoT
for Wrath was 11/12H which there was only one 12/12H guild at the end of wrath on Nesingwary.
Think I got it all, if not happy trolling.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
for wanting a preferred 10man u have a lot of needs for your core
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Really focusing on just finding one strong dps to add to the team and a healer or two to switch out our current healers. But am open to the classes that we can use.

What next?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Healers:
Druid Healer- High
Shaman - Medium
Paladin – Medium
Mistweaver – High
Holy Priest – High
Disc Priest - Low

Melee DPS:
Warrior – Low
Dk – Low
Rogue – Low
Druid – Low
Palidan – Low
Shaman - Low

Ranged DPS:
Mage – High
Warlock –Medium
Boomkin – Medium
Shadow Priest – High
Hunter – High
Shaman -High

seems a little like you need a lot instead of being blunt and saying hey i need this class for this and this for this instead of adding a lot of useless BS
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
he just wants a big roster that he can pick and choose from, and why the hell do care any ways?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
and yeah we are a poor (add in explitive here) server
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]