Hai Team Muffin

90 Tauren Druid
lol...I have had some interesting run-ins with members from Team Muffin, a rogue and DK combo. I got the last laugh when I left the area and went up stairs and got a strawberry muffin and crumbled it up and fed it to my dog.

My dog likes eating strawberry muffins...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock

"Every Man for Himself" would like to have a word with you.

Undead talking about racials. Cute

Sunbro is smiling down upon me.
Edited by Nakremy on 8/14/2012 2:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It was pretty even of a fight, it just might have been hard for you all to count when half were dead and waiting to spawn (there was definitely a Druid and a !@#$ty Warrior, even if they weren't grouped with you).

his little group of cronies had me and Guiles on the ropes for quite awhile

I'm pretty sure Guiles got knocked through the ropes, and someone hit him with the metal folding chair when he was outside the ring.

All silliness aside, my mom made dinner and I invited all the Muffin's over for some R&R. We had been there ALL DAY, afterall.

BTW, since when were PvE titles intimidating in PvP?

silence troll

i will wear my pve title with pride while im spam dying on my monk next expan
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
This is a thread about Team Muffin, right?

I've always wondered, what flavors are all y'alls? I'm kinda partial to those lemon muffins with the little blue seeds inside. Any of you have that flavor?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
This is a thread about Team Muffin, right?

I've always wondered, what flavors are all y'alls? I'm kinda partial to those lemon muffins with the little blue seeds inside. Any of you have that flavor?

I have to be careful not to eat muffins with "poppy" seed or I may test hot on one of my randoms. Mmmm I do like strawberry muffins with honey butter.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I've got a bit of scandal for you guys. I saw two Muffins last night while I was questing in Vashj'ir.

I didn't bother them and they didn't bother me.

*gasps are heard throughout the crowd*

I can't believe everyone ignored this scandal in favor of pvp happening. D:
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
See that not how team muffin works they love Overpowering people in PvP but when we aka the Horde Even the match they <take there balls and they go home> like the wussies they are. and i love DnDdrophidin reason he stays there all dam Day,, He is guarding the Kings ghouls--Pirates-spiders Etc==etc lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
<looks at who was first to post> Yep... TM won by virtue of the laws of First Post.

/sigh People never learn.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
<looks at who was first to post> Yep... TM won by virtue of the laws of First Post.

Yarp.
Reply Quote

That is one thing that I have learned over the past 5 years. He who posts first in PvP...lost.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]