Where Everyone go!!

85 Human Paladin
I miss the good old days!!! Sometimes I still miss this server and wish I could come back but, there's just no one around anymore to do arenas with or to even compete or to even make the Old Horde vs Alliance battles in front of Orgrimmar.

I guess people just grow up and move on in life.
Edited by Diozer on 8/12/2012 4:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
if this game wasn't slowly starting to die, there might be more pvpers on this realm
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
There are still horde vs alliance battles infront of Org. We usually invade org once or twice a week now.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
08/12/2012 07:03 PMPosted by Catfive
There are still horde vs alliance battles infront of Org. We usually invade org once or twice a week now.

Its not the same, population on AD is at = 20761 and 68% is alliance to 32% horde....Not fun anymore wen it used to be 53A/47H..pretty even. Invading Horde capital now its too ez. For MoP I hope Bliz will do something about making it harder to invade capitals.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
I've noticed that some of the daily quest hubs in Pandaland such as the Tillers/Cooking area, are not a sanctuary and the vendors/trainers/daily quest givers serve both factions. The dailys ramp up for level 90s but it's in a level 86 zone should generate some rage posts on some forums if it remains not a sanctuary :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]