Instance Lockout Extensions and 5.0.4

Community Manager
Please be aware that with the release of the pre-expansion 5.0.4 patch on Tuesday, August 28, all raid lockouts will be reset. This means that you will not be able to extend a raid lockout beyond the week before the patch release.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
exciting
Reply Quote
MVP - Customer Support
90 Tauren Druid
What's this? Blizzard announcing a patch date ahead of time?

Expansion must be getting close!

Drumroll, please...
"As with other situations, the key seems to be giving Jayne a heavy stick and standing back." -- Inara
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I'm too excited.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
Good times.
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
90 Draenei Mage
I like this. Simple , direct and to the point. No chance of being misinterpreted.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Just in time for Guild Wars 2 launch, coincidence? I think not :P

Hopefully things are actually balanced / done and they aren't just rushing it due to this.
Edited by Ovan on 8/14/2012 9:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
oh, this is exciting.... MoP is close
Edited by Jhraptor on 8/14/2012 9:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
August 28th,Mists of Pandaria pre-expansion 5.0.4 patch and Guild Wars 2.Good thing I will be taking the week off.

Can't wait.
Edited by Pandorä on 8/14/2012 9:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
51 Human Hunter
08/14/2012 09:45 AMPosted by Bluspacecow
I like this. Simple , direct and to the point. No chance of being misinterpreted.

There is always a chance of misinterpretation.
Reply Quote
87 Tauren Warrior
Shame. I'll be too busy with GW2 to do anything with 5.0, then. :(
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
08/14/2012 09:29 AMPosted by Kaivax
Please be aware that with the release of the pre-expansion 5.0.4 patch on Tuesday, August 28, all raid lockouts will be reset. This means that you will not be able to extend a raid lockout beyond the week before the patch release.

*clears throat*

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you turned me into a woo girl...
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
08/14/2012 09:52 AMPosted by Chell
Shame. I'll be too busy with GW2 to do anything with 5.0, then. :(

Gw2 the game with no endgame and you actually lose lvls instead of gaining them!

Mop Soon!
Edited by Tachi on 8/14/2012 9:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
On a related note- how is valor going to be handled with this patch? Will you roll all of it to JP and make all Cataclysm content only give JP, or will we be allowed to stockpile VP to the cap before MoP?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Two more weeks of talent trees, then? Eh, they had their run.
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
90 Human Warrior
08/14/2012 09:58 AMPosted by Suzushiiro
On a related note- how is valor going to be handled with this patch? Will you roll all of it to JP and make all Cataclysm content only give JP, or will we be allowed to stockpile VP to the cap before MoP?

Good question^
I imagine they'll do what they always do though, as you said.
Edited by Omegal on 8/14/2012 10:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
*Dances*
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
90 Human Warrior
08/14/2012 09:58 AMPosted by Lantis
Two more weeks of talent trees, then? Eh, they had their run.

two more weeks of being an OP tank. heh. Inc block nerf, no more 100% CTC against raid bosses and healers going wtf when you take 30% more damage after patch when you take an unblocked hit.
Also curious if we'll get ICCed again in regard to armor formula changing as well against mobs higher then level 85 (ie raid bosses) like what happened in ICC where our armor was calculated against cataclysm formula instead of wrath, causing us to take much harder hits. We shall see i suppose. It'll certainly be an interesting week in DS heroic.
Edited by Omegal on 8/14/2012 10:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]