Instance Lockout Extensions and 5.0.4

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
08/16/2012 07:27 PMPosted by Moscreams
It sucks I only have Burning cursade, damn i wanna fly so bad, and does this patch 5.0.4 come out for everyone?

Im pretty sure you can fly at 60. If not then definately 70 which is level cap in BC.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
will the new talent tree come out on the 28th
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
08/14/2012 09:41 AMPosted by Hazouki
I'm too excited.

I could say something depressing if that would help
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Death Knight
Giggity!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
For those of you asking about the mounts from Heroic FL and Heroic DS ther eboth gonna be dropped to.1% drop rate after patch
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warrior
T - 1Mont 2Days
Reply Quote
Is there any way that in the future we could possibly only have 2 raid lock outs and run both 25 man & 10 man?

There seems to be a huge following for LFR i doubt it is going anywhere.
Plus LFR will still be up for many low pop servers.

On high pop servers like mine there are a great deal of people who still pug alts. It would be nice to be able to pug 10 or 25 man on the weekends instead of LFR.

Not too likely. There was a time when there were two separate lockouts for raiding, before LFR came on the scene. Blizzard already reduced that to a single lockout, so I tend to think it's unlikely they'll reverse that decision.

"Never say never", and all that, but I just don't see this happening.
Edited by Sotheby on 8/28/2012 12:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Well, if this patch is a preview, I know I will be leaving WOW along with thousands of others! The patch is a pain, doesn't work and locks systems down. I know of numerous players having this issue and Blizzard (as usual) won't even take calls because they are "flooded". Really? Try doing things right and you won't get "flooded". As for having me take steps to rectify their ineptitude, I'll be happy to, right after they pay my fee! I've already paid theirs for a patch that fails.
It's no wonder people leave in droves. Nothing like taking a wheel and re-inventing it into something that won't roll.
Sorry, but Blizzard is going downhill fats. Poor planning, poor programmers and no customer support whatsoever.
Reply Quote
08/14/2012 09:45 AMPosted by Bluspacecow
I like this. Simple , direct and to the point. No chance of being misinterpreted.

Murphy's Law, dude. But I agree and appreciate the assertive blue-post.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]