Instance Lockout Extensions and 5.0.4

100 Pandaren Shaman
Can Blizzard comment on what will be happening to the drop rate of Smoldering Egg of Millagazor and Life-Binder's Handmaiden? Mimiron's Head and Invincible went to being rare drops with the Shattering patch for Cataclysm, but there has been no word as to whether these newer mounts will have their drop rate adjusted with the pre-patch or Mists itself.

This. I'm in the process of running heroic ragnaros weekly for his mount. I'd really like to know if this patch is basically my deadline.

Almost every guild that is farming/selling mounts wants to know this. Can we please get a blue post about whether the drop rates of these mounts is changing and when?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
here's to hoping MoP is amazing!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
lmao right in time for guild wars 2 GOOD JOB BLIZZARD
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
how are mounts going to be handled regarding H rag and H madness? when will they nerf the drop rate?
Reply Quote
Sigh...right on GW2 launch day. Oh well, GW2 is f2p, not like your wasting precious time not playing it. It's designed just for that.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
08/14/2012 11:34 AMPosted by Roseja

They always do that - and it's a smart thing to do. When a competing company has a new product coming out, of course you are going to put your best face forward.

Keep on keeping on, Blizz ;)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
What's this? Blizzard announcing a patch date ahead of time?

Expansion must be getting close!

Drumroll, please...
"As with other situations, the key seems to be giving Jayne a heavy stick and standing back." -- Inara

/drumroll
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Quick question: when is Stormwind going to be fixed?

All those flames and destroyed towers are starting to make no sense.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage

I've been wondering the same thing about Orgrimmar. :0)

Perhaps in time for the assault on Orgrimmar, both capitals will receive a makeover.
Edited by Vivimord on 8/14/2012 11:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
So it Begins !!
Reply Quote

I've been wondering the same thing about Orgrimmar. :0)

Perhaps in time for the assault on Orgrimmar, both capitals will receive a makeover.

Those poor poor goblins have been hammering away at that city for years.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
08/14/2012 09:45 AMPosted by Bluspacecow
I like this. Simple , direct and to the point. No chance of being misinterpreted.

No! Directness is bad! How are we, the vocal members of the fan base, supposed to pick a post apart, if there is no vagueness or equivocal language to debate?

As another fictional character said in equally trying circumstances,
"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

Picking apart the intentions behind blue posts (not to mention green ones) is the inalienable prerogative of the general forum. You want to check your legals, you do...
Reply Quote
93 Undead Mage
08/14/2012 11:41 AMPosted by Lunanox

They always do that - and it's a smart thing to do. When a competing company has a new product coming out, of course you are going to put your best face forward.

Keep on keeping on, Blizz ;)

I remember a bunch of people posting in the GW2 threads here that GW2 wasn't competition for WoW and Blizzard didn't care about it. Now they are releasing a major content patch on the day GW2 is launched (although pre-orders get to play on August 25). Coincidence? You decide...
Reply Quote
88 Dwarf Hunter
Yay!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
08/14/2012 09:29 AMPosted by Kaivax
Please be aware that with the release of the pre-expansion 5.0.4 patch on Tuesday, August 28, all raid lockouts will be reset. This means that you will not be able to extend a raid lockout beyond the week before the patch release.

Will the drop rates of the DS mount be nerfed with this patch or the actual release of MoP?
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
08/14/2012 12:04 PMPosted by Viator
I like this. Simple , direct and to the point. No chance of being misinterpreted.

Picking apart the intentions behind blue posts (not to mention green ones) is the inalienable prerogative of the general forum. You want to check your legals, you do...

But this is the dungeons and raids forum! ;0)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Can Blizzard comment on what will be happening to the drop rate of Smoldering Egg of Millagazor and Life-Binder's Handmaiden? Mimiron's Head and Invincible went to being rare drops with the Shattering patch for Cataclysm, but there has been no word as to whether these newer mounts will have their drop rate adjusted with the pre-patch or Mists itself.

Yes, a confirmation of that would be lovely.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
They're just giving us the patch to go along with GW2 so people can compare and decide which game they want to play.

Yay! I have 2 weeks to learn my shaman healer before I have to relearn it!!!....
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
So when will this be released on the PTR for testing?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]