Instance Lockout Extensions and 5.0.4

90 Pandaren Warrior
08/14/2012 02:04 PMPosted by Moophious
Please be aware that with the release of the pre-expansion 5.0.4 patch on Tuesday, August 28, all raid lockouts will be reset. This means that you will not be able to extend a raid lockout beyond the week before the patch release.

Dear Kaivax,

Could you please confirm the 1% Heroic Madness mount drop rate change for this up coming patch?

no idea what you're talking about. drops 100% on 25m. we get 2 sometimes 3 every week.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Question, is there going to be a change to the heroic deathwing mount and heroic ragnoras mount at these times?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
And where are the PTR patch notes so we can prepare?

Mind editing the original post to include the link?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/6761563/World_of_Warcraft_PTR_Patch_504_Notes-7_20_2012

was that so hard?
Reply Quote
55 Blood Elf Death Knight
Will the new minimum system requirements also go in effect with 5.0.4? Or will that be when MoP launchs?
Reply Quote
43 Human Paladin
08/14/2012 09:56 AMPosted by Athinah
Please be aware that with the release of the pre-expansion 5.0.4 patch on Tuesday, August 28, all raid lockouts will be reset. This means that you will not be able to extend a raid lockout beyond the week before the patch release.

*clears throat*

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you turned me into a woo girl...
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I really do not understand why you all are so excited. The expansion still doesn't go live until 9/25. It's a patch to get ready. So what.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
[quote="63068556241"]And like I said, no one cares if you have a mount from last expansion anyway because the ones that care about their ego are too busy working on current content.

Say that to tons of people doing heroic Lich King.

Also, speak for yourself. I care for rewards and things that took me time/gold to get.
Reply Quote
What's this? Blizzard announcing a patch date ahead of time?

Expansion must be getting close!

Drumroll, please...
"As with other situations, the key seems to be giving Jayne a heavy stick and standing back." -- Inara

Not sure about that. I do find it funny they are doing it the same day a new AAA title is launching though. I do believe this is the first time they have done this. At least with a major patch. Yes, I'm putting on my tinfoil hat. Not that they are worried about GW2 but that they are hoping less people are playing till they get some bugs squashed. The patch is not ready and looking at beta forums (not actually in beta) MOP is far from ready for live.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
08/14/2012 09:29 AMPosted by Kaivax

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! I mean... MOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! OMG IM SO EXCITED!! *:D!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
WooT --- New .. fun .. stuff ............... I think I went squee :)

I am more excited about seeing your transmorg than reading about getting a new patch!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
Day before my birthday - thanks for the present blizzard!! Now what would be awesome is if the mounts I've been farming for drop too hehe
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I think the mounts should stay at 100%. Having a drop rate of 1% is just too little motivation to do an instance.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
WONDER IF THIS IS TARGETED AT Gw2
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Death Knight
The last day of my vacation! ROFL
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I really do not understand why you all are so excited. The expansion still doesn't go live until 9/25. It's a patch to get ready. So what.

It's rolls out the new talent trees, specs and re-tooled spells for everyone, not just those who will upgrade to MoP. Which means unless you have been part of the beta test, then you are in for a nice/not-so-nice change/lesson on the use of your rotations, CDs, and available spells.

Well then....that sounds like crap. Isn't the point of an expansion to be fully live on that date. It should be like other MMO's that I've played where you download the file in the background and they activate on the live date. Frikkin nice. Is there anywhere out there besides the kvetch threads I've read from time to time explaining how it will change? Did Blizz post an official site with "these are the changes that happening to your class"?
Edited by Chakor on 8/14/2012 5:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
"WOO HOO!!"
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
08/14/2012 05:19 PMPosted by Ezmaralda
The last day of my vacation! ROFL

xD! I get back to work on the 27th of august! I'm so mad! All Im gonna be doing is staring at my watch begging for it to go faster! LOL xD!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Not sure why people are so excited over this, sounds like I'll log in once to do the theramore event on a couple characters. All this gives me is the ability to afk on my rare mounts on any character : /

08/14/2012 12:41 PMPosted by ßrî
So when will this be released on the PTR for testing?

believe its been on the ptr for around a month.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]