Raider Looking for Change of Pace

90 Draenei Mage
Hello Hellscream!

I am a mage with a DS geared warrior alt and a few random alts lying around (DK, Priest) on [A] Hellscream looking for a laid back guild that manages to still do some regular raiding and plans to continue as MoP drops.

I am generally busy in RL (grad. student) so its hard for me to commit 4-5 days a week to raiding but I generally am able to give notice and move schedules around for 1-2 days a week. My current guild has kinda died in between the lull and D3 and I am worried enough they arent coming back in MoP to start looking for a guild.

Ideally I am looking for a fun loving group that still manages to regularly raid 1-2 times a week and that remembers WoW ultimately is a game. I have enough RL Drama and prefer to avoid it in my undead, dragon, panda slaying.

I would rather stay put ATM although for a real good fit I might be willing to move servers and/or factions.

If anyone is interested, wants to talk post a reply or shoot me an in game mail.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Well <Alkaline> is a Horde guild but we generally just try to have fun and only raid twice a week. 1030 Friday and Saturday night server time. Since your alliance if you feel like trying to see if you fit in I can give you our mumble info and we can talk or you can roll a horde and /who alkaline and whisper one of us =D
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Ancient Hysteria (8/8H) is currently recruiting. We raid 3 times a week Tues/Thurs/Sun from 7pm prompt till at the very latest 11pm. We plan to continue that schedule throughout MOP. Drop me a line here, in game on this character or fill out an app at http://ancienthysteria.guildzilla.com/ if you are interested.

Thanks and have a great day.
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Death Knight
<Mithril Web> Is a brand new guild stablished by returning WoW players that were tired of hardcore guilds that turn this game into a part time job. We plan on only raiding once a week, with a clean up night that is not mandatory. We want to play this game just for fun but also tackle all new content in a competitive but paced manner.

Hit me up here or in game, I am mostly on my druid Shalannius
Edited by Damannus on 8/31/2012 6:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]