Vigil is recruiting for MoP progression

90 Blood Elf Priest
<Vigil> of US-Illidan is currently recruiting for our 25 man Dragon Soul team, as well as progression through Mists of Pandaria. We raid Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 7:00pm-10:30pm CST, with a clean-up day on Mondays. We’re seeking exceptional players to fill out our roster. Vigil recently changed to a 25 man heroic raid team, because quite frankly we feel 25’s are better, more challenging, and require cooperation with a focus on teamwork. For us, our team is important. Each member is an integral part of raiding; which means, we require our players to have a high level of attendance for the majority of guild sponsored raids. We understand about real life situations, and aren’t extremely hardcore. However, we also do want to progress in content.

We require a positive attitude and teamwork, excellent attendance, the player to be prepared, and know their class. By prepared, we expect the person to come to raid with flasks and buff food just in case there may be an individual need; we also expect our raid team to come to the raid knowing the general boss mechanics and strategies. Wiping to avoidable mechanics is not acceptable. Furthermore, we expect our players to come raid ready. By this, we mean gear levels acceptable enough to be functional in the current raiding content. Moreover, random AFKs during raid non-break times are inappropriate and disrespectful to the others in the raid. We have a designated break time, that’s the time to go AFK. If any of these areas are lacking, a player may be substituted and/or replaced outright. No player is above getting replaced in the Vigil raid team; this is including guild Officers.

Vigil is known as a mature guild environment. Certain behaviors are not acceptable and will NOT be tolerated. These guidelines, rules and policies are posted on the Vigil guild website. A provided a link to the Vigil policies: http://www.vigilguild.com/forums/showthread.php?5-Vigil-Guild-Policy

In the off times, that aren’t Vigil scheduled raid day, we also have alt/social raids that are run on Friday and Saturdays. One of these raids is a heroic 10 man group; the other being a 25 man alt/social raid. So there’s fun all week round! Raiding isn’t all that we do though; we’ve also started rated battlegrounds and structured PvP. Guild members group up and run heroics, battlegrounds, looking for raid, and much more.

We’re a pretty tight knit guild and raid team, that just wants to hang out and have fun, and we welcome new members with open arms. If you want to be a part of our family and team please visit www.vigilguild.com, or find Oxhoof, Mandapriest, Rsion, or Ziky in game for more info, or you may add Mandapriest to real ID: AMCA123@aol.com. We’re currently accepting applications for all classes for the upcoming new expansion.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Recruiting for PvP?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Yes, we are recruiting for pvp.
Contact Ishttar ingame for more info about PVP times and requirements.

Current Officers list:
Oxhoof: Guild Master
Ziky: Co-Guild Master
Quasemodo: Officer, Raid leader 25m
Yataka: Officer, Healers and Co-raid leader
Rsion: Officer, Old Content
Mandapriest: Officer, Recruitment
Ishttar: Officer, PVP

However, please apply on the website if you are interested in PVE raiding with Vigil. Thx!
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Priest
Hey, this is Perls of Premonition. I noticed you have used a lot of my work that I originally did for Vigil of Mal'Ganis ( http://www.vigil-guild.com/joining.php ) on your website, including but not limited to:

Properly Gemmed - This is one of the first things we look at, and if you do it poorly your chances of getting a trial are nonexistent.

Completed All Bosses - If your current guild cannot even clear the most recent instance, chances are you do not have the experience we are looking for in trials.

Correct Professions - If you have a gathering profession, you should level something useful before you submit an application, assuming you want us to take you seriously.

Maxed Reputations - If you aren't exalted with Therazane, or the reputation required for your classes helm enchant, you should complete these before applying.

These requirements are fairly basic; if you can't meet them you should reconsider your aspirations for joining Vigil.

and

- We ask a lot of our members. No less should you ask of us. For individuals with the drive to go above and beyond the call; wearing the VIGIL tag is a privilege as much as it is a responsibility.

I ask that you remove these and any other offending articles of plagiarism, and refrain from doing it again in the future!

Thanks,
Perls
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Bump. Need recruits.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
rofl at this thread

i have a feeling Frozne is behind this
Edited by Icyy on 8/15/2012 9:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
He has better things to do then troll a thread okay?! He's got like e-hos and plays diablo 4srs with krip.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Lol bad trolls are bad
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Still looking!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I have a queston i cant find any reports of me on World of logs i am applying now i will tranfer to the server
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
We're on there. Go to world of Logs, then click US, Illidan, and Vigil. Should have our reports up :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Ranged DPS, and some healing classes are in heavy demand right now
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
OMG! make the servers come back up :(
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
08/15/2012 09:49 PMPosted by Disposition
He has better things to do then troll a thread okay?! He's got like e-hos and plays diablo 4srs with krip.

Hey you leave Krip out of this! D:
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Need a boomkin!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Looking for more!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
08/30/2012 10:20 PMPosted by Mandapriest
Need a boomkin!!

I'm a moonkin, but you can't have me, I belong to kasapin. =)

Consider this as a hearty free bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
09/03/2012 12:55 PMPosted by Fluffybunz
Need a boomkin!!

I'm a moonkin, but you can't have me, I belong to kasapin. =)

Consider this as a hearty free bump

Aww, but we want you!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]