Arthist Vs Malygos PVP

21 Human Warlock
Yo sup Maly, check out Arthist vs Malygos Elite..

We got Arthist vs Shamski

Arthist vs outty

Arthist Vs Eptic x2

Enjoy......And dont forget to troll :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0C0rPR9Evys&list=HL1345057933&feature=mh_lolz
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
when was shamski ever considered anything close to elite?
Reply Quote
21 Human Warlock
08/15/2012 07:44 PMPosted by Ovsteel
when was shamski ever considered anything close to elite?

He has a 2200 achievement as enhance
Edited by Chcu on 8/16/2012 5:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
assuming that means anything...... at start of T11 you could faceroll enhance/fury warriors to 2200 and he was never considered anywhere close to good
Reply Quote
21 Human Warlock
08/16/2012 08:01 AMPosted by Ovsteel
assuming that means anything...... at start of T11 you could faceroll enhance/fury warriors to 2200 and he was never considered anywhere close to good

hes higher rated than the mage and the legendary rogue...quit hating he deserves elite status more than the other 2.

Again a MAGE and a legendary ROGUE and your picking on the enhance who is the only one with 2200.
Reply Quote
74 Undead Warlock
Well shamski is not good compared to a shaman friend of mine who was rank 1 in season 6/7. But as far as malygos goes he is currently the best enhance shammy.This is mainly due to the lack of pvp population on malygos so in referrence to malygos this is accurate.

I think the Malygoses best was kinda being sarcastic because its on a terrible server... lol

Regardless Enhance shamans should beat ret pallys 1v1 due to their class have a 1v1 edge.

From what I hear outty has a 2200 mage on a couple servers and a 2k mage on malygos, currently he is the best mage on malygos.

Rogues should also skunk pallys every duel considering they are the best 1v1 class in the game, if you refute that then tell me what other class can do this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nScgJkVlTUo Ret
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu5CJcf1gic Warrior
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
lol ovsteel. you highest rating ever is 1750 in arenas honestly dont get how you have any room to say anything. locks have been viable since as long as i remember so whats your excuse for being bad. just a fyi i never said i was leet and obviously his refrence to me being elite was sarcasm.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
My excuse is not really trying and playing w undergeared friends for points.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
aka your bad?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
At pvp prolly. That doesn't mean you were ever good though, at anything really.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
ARTHIST IS THE BEST I LOVE YOU Arthist
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
woah woah woah, elite pvpers on maly!? not since wrath yo
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
lol i stopped after the shamski duel...arthist your so bad...why dont u post the video of outty beating you like 30 times in a row..or me !@#$ting on you? not impressed your still bad..leave the server noone wants u here
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/e7ua3i766dimsrgc/sum/damageDone/?s=4849&e=5051

You mean this arthist? Yeah he's SUPER good.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Whatever Az you're just trying to show off your 10man Malygos ranking.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
No big deal you know. Some bleeding edge progression content right thar fo the ladies.
:)
Reply Quote
loloolol at this post, veng I love and miss you, Shamski I remember healing you in wrath, Direct quote from our threes team "I cant sheer focus targets when dogs are up I need to focus on burst" -Shamski "I cant trap and control a pet at the same time thats just unrealistic" -Psychomantis.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
26k dps in full pvp gear? yep, go link world of logs of icc or togc/ulduar when i actually raided. apparntly im bad because I dont do top dps in Full pvp gear, when I was not even hit cap... right.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]