@coruscant

90 Human Hunter
08/18/2012 02:39 PMPosted by Pugugly
and by no name randoms i assume you somehow think youre famous and notable in some way.....yea, maybe in the gay bathouses of whatever lgbt community you live in but not really on the world of warcraft so much

Famous is Famous bro.
Don't know why you are so homophobic. It's 2012, get with the times.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
sorry, i dont acknowledge the word "homophobic"....i barely acknowledge the word "gay" i just use it for brevities sake....but if we must get in a discussion of this topic, i really dont care if you dont know why im so "homophobic" ......also, i know what year it is.....there will be no year when !@#$-sexuality will be normal no matter how many laws are passed or sheep get indoctrinated by peer pressure into believing its normal and acceptable..

so tell me....do you challenge my so called homophobia because you are gay or because you want to be with the in crowd and have people think youre all non judgemental and stuff....

im curious....i find people like you interesting to talk to

so if youre really interested in "why im so homophobic" lets have a discussion on normal vs h omosexual

go

duck

wow you can write homophobia but you cant write h omosexual....looks like the rainbow mafia has infested world of warcraft....amazing
Edited by Duckets on 8/18/2012 9:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Posted by Pugugly

Need to step up the reading comprehension, and lay off the narcissism Duckboy.
I was actually not quoting or alluding to you.
BUT
Since you bring it up.

08/18/2012 09:06 PMPosted by Duckets
sorry, i dont acknowledge the word "homophobic"....i barely acknowledge the word "gay" i just use it for brevities sake

Your participation in the acceptance of a vernacular is inherently moot as minorities in speech patterns usually fall out of favor from an etymology standpoint.
But we aren't really talking about Webster and Merriam accepting the word now are we? We are talking your moral views on the sexuality of others... and that begs the question,

.there will be no year when !@#$-sexuality will be normal no matter how many laws are passed or sheep get indoctrinated by peer pressure into believing its normal and acceptable..

U mad bro?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
08/18/2012 09:18 PMPosted by Grimvengance
Posted by Pugugly

Need to step up the reading comprehension, and lay off the narcissism Duckboy.
I was actually not quoting or alluding to you.

actually, if you had been paying attention, youd know that im both pugugly AND duckets

Your participation in the acceptance of a vernacular is inherently moot as minorities in speech patterns usually fall out of favor from an etymology standpoint.

what does "minorities in speech patterns" mean? can you think of a better way to say that? im sure you mean something by it....but really...moot is YOUR judgement.....please allow me mine

But we aren't really talking about Webster and Merriam accepting the word now are we?

nope...we are talking about ME accepting a made up word which means nothing and was invented by the gay mafia in order to demonize normal people who see gayness as an abnormal abomination..i dont accept the hijacking of my language in order to further an agenda which i disagree with....its as simple as that....you can either accept that or not....either way i dont care...

We are talking your moral views on the sexuality of others...

actually, i thought we were gonna talk about societies moral views on the sexuality of members of that same society......its easy to try to isolate and demonize the individual when making an argument, after all its outlined in saul aliinskys rules for radicals quite nicely....i and my opinion represent an entire history of human civilization....so to try to say this is exclusively "(My) moral views" is to very much simplify the argument....but you know this right?

U mad bro?

im not afraid to get mad....anger is a valid human emotion so im not sure why this umadbro meme started up in the nerd kingdom....but yea...i get mad a lot....i got mad when that lgbt guy the other day went to the family research center and tried to shoot up the place because he didnt like their politics....i got mad when i found out the southern poverty law center designated the family research center a "hate" group because of their stance on !@#$%^-*!@ity....i got mad over the whole chik fil-a thing...i get mad just about every time obama or any other communist anti american opens their mouth.....

i know for a fact that lefties and/or militant gays. which you appear to be, are mad just about all day long and twice on tuesday...so tell me, why is it ok for "you people" to be mad at america, my people, my way of life, and everything thats important to me including my belief system and not ok for me to be mad? this has always puzzled me about the angry left.....

duck

aka pug
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
by the way and correct me if im wrong, but didnt the word "homophobia" start out meaning 'fear of being gay?" and has now morphed into meaning "one who doesnt like gays?"

i mean, thats how its used now, right?

follow up question.....do you think i dont like gay people? that i fear gay people? that i fear that i may be gay? how do you mean that word when you call me that.....

curious as usual

duck
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
also, i notice you didnt answer my question regarding your dog in this fight....if youre gay and choose not to admit it ill respect that, though it does matter for the sake of the argument dont you think? i mean, either you are representing yourself in this debate or have chosen to represent others....o well...either way i guess is ok, my argument will not change..i will assume neither....

in case you were wondering though and if it will affect your debate strategy, im a normal male...

duck
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
.there will be no year when !@#$-sexuality will be normal no matter how many laws are passed or sheep get indoctrinated by peer pressure into believing its normal and acceptable..

U mad bro?

one more thing im curious about....was there something in this quote that indicated i was mad? was it my use of the word "normal" or "sheep" or "acceptablle"

i can assure you that when i typed that i wasnt mad at all....these are all common words that actually mean something....i recommend when conversing with superior intellects that you parse the actual words that person uses instead of trying to suss out some non existent emotional content....though i do know you lefties do all your thinking on an emotional level rather than using reason and logic....

and i have typed all this without anger, bitterness, evil intentions, racism, h omophobia, redneckedness, or while looking at russia from my front yard....ill let you know when i get mad...promise

duck
Edited by Duckets on 8/18/2012 11:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
oh man. Duckboy, You up and done it. Give me a minute I am at work. But I will handle this in a sec.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
08/19/2012 12:02 AMPosted by Grimvengance
oh man. Duckboy, You up and done it. Give me a minute I am at work. But I will handle this in a sec.

haha ok....this is gonna be classic...i can feel it

duck
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
08/18/2012 11:52 PMPosted by Figurexo
Listen grimhomo, it's adam and eve, not adam and steve

haha youre sarcastically using stereotypes to make an anti point.....i get that!!!

but you know whats funny? it IS adam and eve.....thats a clever way to say that men and women should mate, not men and men or women and women...

see how nature can be broken down into fun sayings?

duck
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I just came here to enjoy some late night humor at some idiot's expense but duck's wall of sociopathic drivel took it to the next level.

I'm going to have to follow your trail of destruction more closely from now on Grim because it seems you have a gift for dragging these people out of the woodwork (and it's hilarious).
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
08/19/2012 12:02 AMPosted by Grimvengance

just so you know....there will really be no "handling" of this.....you are starting out on the losing end of this argument and no matter how cleverly you string words together, you cannot win this one....youre fighting nature here and, as we all know.....nature doesnt lose....its like me in that sense

i mean really....you can call two men a marriage but thats like calling a pile of shlt a piece of candy....its always gonna be a pile of shlt.....ya grok?

duck
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I just came here to enjoy some late night humor at some idiot's expense but duck's wall of sociopathic drivel took it to the next level.

I'm going to have to follow your trail of destruction more closely from now on Grim because it seems you have a gift for dragging these people out of the woodwork (and it's hilarious).

so youre so far into the tank that your brain cant handle reality and common sense? youve gone so far down the rabbit hole of weirdness that normalcy seems like drivel? thousands of years of societal evolution in your small indoctrinated brain becomes sociopathic? its like the world is upside down and youre on the bottom....and you cant even make a point other than to call the messenger of truth names?

tell you what strange person....make a point or take your namcalling down the ramp....i havent yet resorted to name calling or mockery....stick to the issue or get out....smart people are talking now...

duck

truths warrior
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
08/18/2012 10:51 PMPosted by Duckets
actually, if you had been paying attention, youd know that im both pugugly AND duckets

This is your sole victory. I usually do not take the time to figure out if someone is posting from multiple alts? I mean why even do that?
!

what does "minorities in speech patterns" mean? can you think of a better way to say that? im sure you mean something by it....but really...moot is YOUR judgement.

Just to quickly touch on this, I meant that the concept of a vernacular is a constantly molded fruition of uses by a whole assortment of participants, hence the common vernacular is obviously defined by commonality and copious propagation of common themes and usage thus diminishing the minority's stake in vocabularic merit. If I say a word means something, but 350 million other people agree it means something else, who is correct? The masses of course, because the idea of words in the first place is to communicated thoughts to others. What you say doesn't effectively matter, its what people hear. (so to speak)

Anyway, lets gobble down the meat of the argument like a big hunk of sausage!
First off, you take a small hint of something and completely run rampant with formulaic failure to accurately assess your supposed counter.

i know for a fact that lefties and/or militant gays. which you appear to be, are mad just about all day long and twice on tuesday...so tell me, why is it ok for "you people" to be mad at america, my people, my way of life, and everything thats important to me including my belief system and not ok for me to be mad? this has always puzzled me about the angry left.....

You do not, and cannot by way of sample size know that "LEFTIES" and/or "Militant Gays" (which unfortunately for your assumptions, I am neither) are mad just about every day all day and twice on Tuesday. (Does that have to do with lockout reset??)
The whole premise of your argument is based on emotion, opinion and a very rigid and brittle perception of a society that in reality does not exist.

was invented by the gay mafia in order to demonize normal people who see gayness as an abnormal abomination

Where the !@#$ do you live? The "Gay Mafia"? Are you really going to lead off with this? Holy aborted baby Jesus. What exactly does the gay mafia do? What crimes have the committed or conspired to commit? can you describe the organizational style they use to justify distinction as a mafia? When have they ever vilified anyone except those trying to persecute them and repress them, and deny them basic civil rights? Only people who speak similar to you, who dehumanize opponents to make it morally justifiable to slander and vocally assault if not physically as well. You highlighted word choice earlier as well, yet you choose yours in very strange patterns leading one to assume that while you speak of education and intellect, you seem to posses only the dribbling remnants of the minds of others. So far I am very underwhelmed and repulsed by this ridiculous rant you have pulled out of your super tight and clearly "straight" %^-* on the offhand remark I spouted casually and without import.

.i and my opinion represent an entire history of human civilization....so to try to say this is exclusively "(My) moral views" is to very much simplify the argument....but you know this right?

1. You and your "Opinion" represent, You, Alone. It may have been gleaned from recent history, and a text or two from cultures in one part of the world passed down through a very narrow subset of culture for a few thousand years, but claiming right to "an ENTIRE HISTORY, of human civilization...might be a bit pompous, yes?

In Ancient Greece and Phrygia, and later in the Roman Republic, the Goddess Cybele was worshiped by a cult of people who castrated themselves, and thereafter took female dress and referred to themselves as female.[5][6] These early !@#$%^-*!@# figures have also been referred to as early gay role models by several authors

In Roman patriarchal society, it was socially acceptable for an adult male citizen to take the penetrative role in same-sex relations. Freeborn male minors were strictly protected from sexual predators (see Lex Scantinia), and men who willingly played the "passive" role in $%^-*!@#$% relations were disparaged. No law or moral censure was directed against ^-*!@#$%^- behaviors as such, as long as the citizen took the dominant role with a partner of lower status such as a slave, prostitute, or someone considered infamis, of no social standing.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
08/19/2012 12:44 AMPosted by Grimvengance

This is your sole victory. I usually do not take the time to figure out if someone is posting from multiple alts? I mean why even do that?

just a quick not before i dive into the cesspool of your smarminess

i only did that to try to get a message to the original a-hole who has me on ignore....i bet he ignored my pugugly too but i got a zing in despite his petulance.....im a master tactician....ok now ill read your amazing rebuttal and your attempt to fight good with evil....

duck
!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Just to quickly touch on this, I meant that the concept of a vernacular is a constantly molded fruition of uses by a whole assortment of participants, hence the common vernacular is obviously defined by commonality and copious propagation of common themes and usage thus diminishing the minority's stake in vocabularic merit. If I say a word means something, but 350 million other people agree it means something else, who is correct? The masses of course, because the idea of words in the first place is to communicated thoughts to others. What you say doesn't effectively matter, its what people hear. (so to speak)

woooo yessssss...youre awesome...i was laughing my !@# off after the first sentence.....but despite your best efforts...."homophobic" is an illegitimate word and i do not accept it into the language....and nothing you can do or say can make me....and guess what..i have that right....its in he constitution

duck
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight

so youre so far into the tank that your brain cant handle reality and common sense? youve gone so far down the rabbit hole of weirdness that normalcy seems like drivel? thousands of years of societal evolution in your small indoctrinated brain becomes sociopathic? its like the world is upside down and youre on the bottom....and you cant even make a point other than to call the messenger of truth names?

tell you what strange person....make a point or take your namcalling down the ramp....i havent yet resorted to name calling or mockery....stick to the issue or get out....smart people are talking now...

duck

truths warrior
You redneck peasants make me giggle. Trust me, I'm all for you thinking the "militant gays" are your biggest enemy. While all of your orifices are busy frothing at the notion of a group that isn't entirely comprised of white Christian males demanding equality, I'm going to be repossessing your home using a variety of loopholes in our legal system. If you could blame the Muslims for that one while simultaneously supporting the notion that the less my income bracket has to pay in taxes, the better off the country would be, I would be eternally grateful.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
You do not, and cannot by way of sample size know that "LEFTIES" and/or "Militant Gays" (which unfortunately for your assumptions, I am neither) are mad just about every day all day and twice on Tuesday. (Does that have to do with lockout reset??)
The whole premise of your argument is based on emotion, opinion and a very rigid and brittle perception of a society that in reality does not exist.

now youre projecting....your side of this debate is purely based on emotion, opinion, and a very rigid and brittle perception of a soiciety that in reality does not exist....how amazing that we could both think the same thing of each other, right? funny thing is, only one of us can be right....

for most of human history, the so called gay person was shunned from the tribe....this was a natural reaction to an unnatural phenomenon.....this was not based on emotions, opinions, or false perceptions....this was based on human instinct....when the first caveman smashed in the head of his fellow caveman because he tried to touch his peepee in the dark of night, was he homophobic? or was he reacting as nature intended him to react....its a crude illustration but i hope you can see my point....

so no....the only emotion and brittle rigidity and false perceptions come from those who would redefine normalcy and destroy thousands of years of societal evolution....so i reject your argument

duck
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Part 2

Chinese !@#$%^-*!@s did not experience high-profile persecution as compared with that which was received by #$%^-*!@#$s in Europe during the Middle Ages.[10] Same-sex love was celebrated in Chinese art, many examples of which have survived the book burnings of the Cultural Revolution.

In Japan, several Heian diaries which contain references to %^-*!@#$%^ acts exist as well. Some of these also contain references to emperors involved in -*!@#$%^-* relationships and to "handsome boys retained for sexual purposes" by emperors.[12] In other literary works can be found references to what Leupp has called "problems of gender identity",[citation needed] such as the story of a youth's falling in love with a girl who is actually a cross-dressing male.

In many societies of Melanesia, especially in Papua New Guinea, same-sex relationships were, until the middle of the last century, an integral part of the culture. The Etoro and Marind-anim for example, even viewed !@#$%^-*!@#$ity as sinful and celebrated %^-*!@#$%^ity instead.

So I can go on with reference material for days. LITERALLY DAYS.
But I won't because I suspect something about your character.

So lets move on, now that I have established my argument that you are in fact tangibly wrong in asserting your representative prerogative over the whole of human history.

.its easy to try to isolate and demonize the individual when making an argument

wait for it......

whats your next post?
wait for it....
BOOM AD HOC

08/18/2012 11:00 PMPosted by Duckets
also, i notice you didnt answer my question regarding your dog in this fight....if youre gay and choose not to admit it ill respect that, though it does matter for the sake of the argument dont you think?

I don't think it does. At all.
There are some observers that are privately chuckling at your assumptions as to my sexual orientation or history, (for that matter my political and religious leanings as well).
Safe to say, I am going to tongue kiss you on the mouth with a big wet slop pile of dominance little straight boi.

08/18/2012 11:06 PMPosted by Duckets
i recommend when conversing with superior intellects that you parse the actual words that person uses instead of trying to suss out some non existent emotional content....though i do know you lefties do all your thinking on an emotional level rather than using reason and logic....

Sir, I regret to inform you, but you have not even glimpsed an intellect as potent as the one you are currently engaged in condescending to, let alone grasped at possessing one yourself.
I mean, this is one of multiple assumptions you have spat at me in your lame ad hoc attack with no foreknowledge of my persona, beliefs, leanings or anything. Yet you slip easily into bandying about terms you seem to be clinging to. You have built yourself up to deal with a chosen opposing world-view and are loping me into a box that I cannot fit into. I could deep-throat the biggest schlong in America and still vote red my small minded friend. So be wary of using silver bullets if they may be of no use to you.

08/19/2012 12:37 AMPosted by Duckets
so youre so far into the tank that your brain cant handle reality and common sense? youve gone so far down the rabbit hole of weirdness that normalcy seems like drivel? thousands of years of societal evolution in your small indoctrinated brain becomes sociopathic

(quick not. If you don't start using apostrophes and capitalizing your "I"s. I am going to punch you in the taint)
What tank, and rabibit whole are you talking about? Weirdness is the spark of adaption and rejection of paradigm. Paradigm is killed with predators adapt to use it against you. Wierd means evolving to sacrosanct proponents of normalcy as somehow the ideal functioning of progress. Normalcy is complacency and complacency if stagnation. Stagnation is regression and ultimately regression is death.
Don't touch this point or I will pull another 15k words out of the wall and slap you so hard you will be reeling back to hatred town like a drunken -*!@#$ at the LGBT parade.

08/19/2012 12:32 AMPosted by Duckets
just so you know....there will really be no "handling" of this.....you are starting out on the losing end of this argument and no matter how cleverly you string words together, you cannot win this one....youre fighting nature here and, as we all know.....nature doesnt lose

How am I fighting nature? I am not fighting anyone, I am pointing out you seem to be a small minded, pompous bigot with ridiculous prejudices with no merit and absolutely baseless assumptions of the people your trying to form a confrontation with.
I have seen more gay sex in animals than straight sex. This argument is ludicrous that nature has some sort of anti-anal embargo and only humans have every had the gall to penetrate a %^-*!@#$% or lap at some labia.
You are an entertaining.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]