@coruscant

90 Night Elf Rogue
How am I fighting nature? I am not fighting anyone, I am pointing out you seem to be a small minded, pompous bigot with ridiculous prejudices with no merit and absolutely baseless assumptions of the people your trying to form a confrontation with.
I have seen more gay sex in animals than straight sex. This argument is ludicrous that nature has some sort of anti-anal embargo and only humans have every had the gall to penetrate a %^-*!@#$% or lap at some labia.
You are an entertaining.

you are fighting nature when you advocate gayness as normalcy....you lost this argument before it started but yes, its been entertaining....i love to see semi smart people spin and dance trying to justify the unjustifiable.....you guys could be so useful if you were on the right side of an issue....your just wasted on this nonsense

you know that whole small minded, pompous bigot rant you just did? i could say exactly the same about you....you have ridiculous prejudices with no merit also....thats a fancy way of saying you disagree with someone right? while at the same time trying to dehumanize them? isnt that what people like you accuse people like me of doing? so you see what i mean when i say liberals, left wingers, or whatever kind of psuedo intellectually smug elitist type you are the ones who truly hate? you get it now? it didnt take you long to show yourself my hateful catamite defending friend....

lay down one biscuit of truth and watch the intellectually bigotted snobs reveal themselves

duck
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
The Gauls and over expenditures on superfluous infrastructure plus a mounting deficit from the repeated excursions in to Carthage.

Are you really one of these people?
You keep leading me further and further down this path that I know.
I gave you outs, I gave you chances... but you are tying your own noose and kneeling to speed the process.
You sure these are your supporting arguments for your views?
Last chance.

ahhh ok...so the fall of the roman empire had nothing to do with a culture that rotted from within due to overindulgence, immigration, and corruption....

the money you spent on your education was wasted

duck
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
08/19/2012 02:14 AMPosted by Tìmeo

Just wait. I haven't started my anticracker and imaginary friend rants yet.
Evidently, that's my specialty so you should just step off.

Grim, I hope you understood what I was getting at. Duck, there was wisdom in my post if you care to look for it. If sacrificing the entirety of your economic interests in order to satisfy your social interests is worth it to you so be it; it certainly erodes my moral qualms with leaving people like you destitute.

For the record I am both white and Christian. I also find it amusing that I pleaded with you to direct your hate at both gays and Muslims in that post and yet what you seem to have gotten out of it is that I'm bashing whites and Christians. Is the new liberal agenda supporting conservative aims (albeit not because I agree with them on a resounding moral basis but because they enrich me personally)? Did I miss something?

this one hurt my braijn to read....heres a bombshell for ya...i dont hate gays, but i do hate moslems...with a passion....they are the enemy of my people..not because i think so, but because they have said so, and theyve taken actions in the furtherence of their hatred....

the other part of your post about economics and such eludes me...please explain further. what do my economic interests have to do with my so called social interests....not sure im seeing your point but id like to

duck
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I have to do some work, I am on the clock after all. I will get back to this in the evening when I wake up. Till then duckypoo. I am not the only one dancing ;-)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
You tell me to google and research liberal scourge, but you can't do the same to back your agruments?
Come on dude. We can be funny about it, but honest assessment... You are losing on a lot of fronts at the moment. Your passionate bigotry and probable Christian fanaticism is very potent. You however lack any tangible teeth to your arguments and asides.
You can do better duckybot, I believe in you. Some thing I can't say for that twatshoe in the sky you probably worship.

now whos making assumptions....just because i believe gayness to be an abnormal birth defect and dont believe in gay marriage automatically makes me a christian?

while not the seemingly militant atheist that you seem to be, i am not a christian.....i believe in something outside myself though which is why i dont let my mind wander around aimlessly like you do....i am grounded...you are not....you, like myself, think well and think a lot....but you have no touchstone....nothing to keep you from straying from the truth....therefore you follow fools and trains of thought that lead you to zaniness.....

this is what happens when man only has himself to rely on....you are not to blame really....ground yourself and THEN think too much...you will reach much better conclusions and have a better chance at discovering the truth

duck
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
08/19/2012 01:51 AMPosted by Grimvengance
GIVE ME PENlS OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!

Man, I may not end up being as mean as planned to you. I accept this quip as very apropos.
The word was An us.
I don't need to stand on shoulders. I am the Giant.

haha almost missed this one....you planned on being mean to me? lol....dude i can handle mean so dont sweat it too much if your anger leads you there....i forgive you beforehand....ive been known to be mean myself so i know what youre trying to say here....also i cant find that post but i dont use apostrophes or capital letters and i use a lot of ...................... those...so if you need to get at my taint feel free....just dont do it nose first like your catamite buddies lol

duck
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
08/19/2012 01:58 AMPosted by Grimvengance
for most of human history, the so called gay person was shunned from the tribe....this was a natural reaction to an unnatural phenomenon.....this was not based on emotions, opinions, or false perceptions....this was based on human instinct....when the first caveman smashed in the head of his fellow caveman because he tried to touch his peepee in the dark of night, was he homophobic? or was he reacting as nature intended him to react....its a crude illustration but i hope you can see my point....

You tell me to google and research liberal scourge, but you can't do the same to back your agruments?
Come on dude. We can be funny about it, but honest assessment... You are losing on a lot of fronts at the moment. Your passionate bigotry and probable Christian fanaticism is very potent. You however lack any tangible teeth to your arguments and asides.
You can do better duckybot, I believe in you. Some thing I can't say for that twatshoe in the sky you probably worship.

ok i tried to google that gay caveman touching peepees in the cave and i came up with zilch....guess youre gonna have to take my word on that one...

you honestly didnt get my point?

im disappointed in you

duck
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
dunnnoooooooooooooo maybe my "LEFTIE" brain and "militant gay" sympathizer brain just likes the part where assumptions has "!@#" in it.

08/19/2012 02:52 AMPosted by Duckets
but i do hate moslems...with a passion....they are the enemy of my people..not because i think so, but because they have said so, and theyve taken actions in the furtherence of their hatred..

08/19/2012 02:59 AMPosted by Duckets
now whos making assumptions....just because i believe gayness to be an abnormal birth defect and dont believe in gay marriage automatically makes me a christian?

Although there could be that^
Who knows? Ill have to find a touchstone to figure it out. I guess they sell those on QVC.
Be back tonight. SRS this time.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
08/19/2012 01:52 AMPosted by Grimvengance
stop bashing white people and christians

Just wait. I haven't started my anticracker and imaginary friend rants yet.

id be insulted if you rehashed second hand material on me....

i always write as if the same eye is watching me for repetiveness and originality

duck
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
08/19/2012 03:06 AMPosted by Duckets
ok i tried to google that gay caveman touching peepees in the cave

Didn't google hard enough.
http://michiganstate.247sports.com/Board/93/Gay-caveman-found-1820113/2
Yes... I know its just a gay caveman avatar on another forum. But come on. I couldn't help but google "gay caveman"

2nd edit.
Don't do it on image search.
How the dinosaurs are involved anally I do not understand.
Edited by Grimvengance on 8/19/2012 3:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I told you already. I don't stand on others.
and you just claimed to have me pegged, and that admitted you have no idea where I stand or fall on certain spectrums.
Make up your mind.

no i have your TYPE pegged.....you are intentionally vague on the actual issues, which forces me to draw my own conclusions which you then denounce me for....its a clever strategy i guess but futile against the likes of me sir...

you have met your match

duck
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
08/19/2012 02:58 AMPosted by Grimvengance
I have to do some work, I am on the clock after all. I will get back to this in the evening when I wake up. Till then duckypoo. I am not the only one dancing ;-)

alright....get to work slacker

see ya on the nonce

duck
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
dunnnoooooooooooooo maybe my "LEFTIE" brain and "militant gay" sympathizer brain just likes the part where assumptions has "!@#" in it.

but i do hate moslems...with a passion....they are the enemy of my people..not because i think so, but because they have said so, and theyve taken actions in the furtherence of their hatred..

Although there could be that^
Who knows? Ill have to find a touchstone to figure it out. I guess they sell those on QVC.
Be back tonight. SRS this time.

ok i think i finally figured out what you tried to say here....you think because i hate muslims i must be a christian....am i right?

again with the assumptions.......i guess you assumed that when i said "my people" i meant christians....no...i actually meant americans and western civilization in general.....one does not have to be religous to hate a fanatically religous enemy....

that would be the same thing as me saying that you secular anti religous fanatics must be religous because you hate christians...

how stupid is that?

duck

free your mind, and the rest will follow
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
and im not shocked that you dont understand what i mean when i say "touchstone"

what i mean is, you seem to have no core beliefs....im gonna bet that you are a moral relitivist who believes that there are no basic truths and that all ideas, cultures, philosophies, morals etc are equally valid....

for people like you (again i assume, but i assume based on your words) there is no truth....there are only competing truths and judgement is a terrible thing.....that is why you cant accept some basic truths about human behavior, including gayness....

its fun to be cynical and above it all, like you are....it makes you seem clever to the witless and you cherish their opinion of you very much....you stand on your pedestal and say, look at me...look how clever i am...look how i destroy everything in my path with my superior intellect....the shallow thinking mobs adulation feeds you and you ride it to ruin, never once taking a stand on something you believe in....ive seen this before....barak obama is another of your ilk....

so yea....a touchstone....and no you cannot buy one at QVC....you can however, heed my words, study yourself, think with an open mind and understand that your mind CAN lead you to the promised land...once you accept your fallibility and realize that the truth is attainable and that there is only one truth to every basic question, you can then seek to find it....

step one? listen to daddy.....

duck
Reply Quote
Wow....my brain is so crit...I couldn't even read through all of this.

Troll Master Villefort declares:

http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=6078568
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
not true villefort....i NEVER research before i troll....i dont post links, i dont consult google or wikipedia....i use what knowledge is in my head, unlike mister grim and his oooo the huechen province in 343 a.d. used to have gay suckoffs as part of their harvest festival....

only bad trolls cut and paste...

duck

capo di tuti capo
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
dang it....had me a troll all-star on the line....i told you guys to stop singing crappy rap songs in the boat....you skurd him off

duck
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Man, I completely forgot about this thread. I should do a rebuttal, yeah?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
gimme your best shot.....

duck
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
09/01/2012 03:55 AMPosted by Grimvengance
Man, I completely forgot about this thread. I should do a rebuttal, yeah?

No.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]