I'm gonna gank you..... aka the gank blog

100 Draenei Death Knight
If you have ever needed a party complete with healers to kill a lone DK who wont stop camping you, it was probably me. >=)
Edited by Havlk on 8/21/2012 11:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
Ever since I first began playing this game the most fun I have ever had was splattering some poor gnome (I used to run an undead warrior Ihavik) who was just trying to farm the current PVP area for trade goods.
2 xpacs, several server xferrs and a faction change later I am still partial to 2 shotting some poor belf who zigged when he shoulda zagged.

To the gankers on Cairne I say keep up the good work, both on ally and horde side it is we who ensure everyone else stays on their toes.
To those about to gank......WE SALUTE YOU! lml>_<lml
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
You're on a PVE server. Achievement unlocked? If you really wanna gank, why not move to a server that isn't carebear? I don't see what's so exciting about this...
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
08/17/2012 08:20 PMPosted by Teahaline
You're on a PVE server. Achievement unlocked? If you really wanna gank, why not move to a server that isn't carebear? I don't see what's so exciting about this...

There are plenty of ganking opportunities on Cairne.

I'm particularly fond of ganking Thatdrood.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
08/17/2012 08:20 PMPosted by Teahaline

You're just gonna walk on in here, listenin to a guy tell a story, and be all "You ain't wearin no top hat why don't you go milk a cow scrub?"

And everybody be sighin and facepalmin, it ain't no good times.

For realz yo, whats with you? You're playing a Game. Think your smart? If you really want to gank, go play Leauge of legends, why not try out some Starcraft 2? I don't see why you're picking on a guy talking about some good times. Why not share more exciting stories that makes us think about other times when we've felt like the bees-knees, cats pajamas, and Iron mans? Hell, get out, do yourself a favor, and go lift some weights, ride a bike, paint a picture, learn to play the piano, do post something positive and amazing.
No need to sit down and doubt what someone else has done, just be all COOL, watch this, and juggle some apples, learn Muay Thai, Thai Chi, or some other crazy Martial Art.

Heck, go to a convention, visit the amusement part, grab a date and go out on a date. Buy yourself a hundred dollah Lego buildable and build yourself a Battlecrusier. Just don't be sitting here crying about how someone did something that they liked.

Now that I've the meanness out of the way, since it's 7 am.

If you've ever seen me Charge in to your city defense raid group, and somehow you lost like, 5 people, it's because I brought friends, and they're not dead like me.

And what up Ihavik, I swears man I know you, and it calls for me to post.
And.......these posts motivate me to be....me.
Reply Quote
There's more people flagged here than are flagged on my old PvP server :/
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Not sure Teahaline handles getting ganked very well.

Anways, I'm hearing Felstalker is coming back...this should be fun.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
08/19/2012 04:05 AMPosted by Kungfool
Anways, I'm hearing Felstalker is coming back...this should be fun.

Oh yes, beware.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
Hah, I look forward to you comin back Felstalker. Only warrior I ever fought who was half decent.
BTW, I raided with you on my undead warrior in explicit content. Remember all the fun in WG, camping gnomes and eating them? )=]
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
As a service to my former horde friends, I have to warn you that I am out there. Soloing your fringe cities and killing all the bankers and AHs in UC. I butcher your questgivers and kill the lvl 90 gaurdians that spawn in the lvl 1 areas. I prompt you to get on your high lvl toon which I then kill and camp until you spirit rez and rage quit. I am the friggin Sword of Damocles, Gankenstein's monster and a staple impediment to victory in tol barad. Healers hold your dps close and dps dont stray from that healadin.

Folks who give me a run for my money and make me work for that honor:
Arabs
Felstalker
That undead frost mage, you know who you are and you play keepaway very well.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
Muhahahaha after a once again successful and deathless TB of bullying horde, I decided to take the merc fest on the road and with the help of a few guildies RAVAGED Hellscream's reach.
Of course Tagger in his infinite ineptitude tried to aggro the already aggroed guards and met with my vengeance strengthened deathstrike. /lol I have never seen his HP drop so fast.
He and his healer, Vanhealing put up a brave defense but the horde in TB were thoroughly !@!#d and after dying dozens of times each ceased rezzing in the graveyard and hearthed back to whatever dung filled dirt hole they crawled out of.

After the fighting had subsided I went and planted my guild's pink kitty flag on the pile of guard corpses near the TB quest giver.
Good gankfest Voodooraiders, as always you make for ideal fodder. Mmmmm taurenburgers.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Hah, I look forward to you comin back Felstalker. Only warrior I ever fought who was half decent.BTW, I raided with you on my undead warrior in explicit content. Remember all the fun in WG, camping gnomes and eating them? )=]

Naw man, I was never a part of Explicit Content, I believe we were Relic man.

You know, Relic, with the old schoolers and the kick backers and the greatest healers ever....who happen to have personallity flaws more akin to bandits than to drama queens?

Seriously, some people worried about a healer having a fit over difficult fights, some got depressed or never healed certian tanks. A few healers I know were known to give up, complain, need all the gear, or just be really nice like and pretend like it's all good, all the time. Hell, a few insist they're great, and a few great ones insist they're bad.

Now my healers? He either healed to perfection, shouting WE CAN DO IT, when the Twins Enraged and we kited them. Or he fell asleep while healing on Heroic Marrowgar..

At least I think it was heroic Marrowgar, could have been Loot ship.

Then we had the gold hungery healer who was more likely to spend twenty grand on gold than actually level his own character........yeah, him...he was a good healer tho.

Yeah, I rammbled on too much, but dude, I'ma coming back, and if my team could get 1500 City kills for the city Killer Guild achivement, half way, in only a week, you bet we can do it agian...probably in two weeks, Beware!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
08/22/2012 05:00 AMPosted by Felstalker
Naw man, I was never a part of Explicit Content, I believe we were Relic man.

I was in EC, but you're right it may have been from somewhere else that I know you. But I remember you from my horde days.

I miss cannibalizing gnomes.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
I handle ganking quite well, in fact... I'm in the process of getting GY camped by Haavik and his guild.

GOOD TIMES, SON. GOOD TIMES!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I handle ganking quite well, in fact... I'm in the process of getting GY camped by Haavik and his guild.

GOOD TIMES, SON. GOOD TIMES!

LOL!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]