@Dragonmaw I'm Here Now

90 Night Elf Druid
Attention Horde scumbags! Just realm changed here and I'm very hungry! Better hide yo kids. So beware cause you'll never know where I'm lurkin.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
TROLOL pretty sure theres like 5 alliance that still play so just look for the 6th one in SW afk and Bam found ya im omw we usally camp SW AH anyway 1 more person to kill woot!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I have yet to see you anywhere. Your a nobody not even worth my time. Only good horde players this server is Husbandlykk and the other 2 players he play with. @Theinvisble - Iron Knights guild. I #@*@d you 3x 1v1 please stop sending me rage msgs and you still ran 2v1 when you brung your druid butt buddy. Its ok kids Daddy Home <33
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
that 1550 achievement of yours has me quaking in my panties.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
HAHA i think this guy is raging about nothing must be fun being 13 again
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
lol im def not a 1550 rated player lol. and i will smack both or u at the sametime. neither have ever cleared 1800+ both of u are bads. talk to me when you get 2300+
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Lol another person that transfers to a Reckoning server to try and push for Glad/R1 because they aren't good enough to do it on a competitive battlegroup.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
08/20/2012 10:55 AMPosted by Eviva
Lol another person that transfers to a Reckoning server to try and push for Glad/R1 because they aren't good enough to do it on a competitive battlegroup.

Must be why your on this server...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Lol except for the part where I'm not.

Nice try though. ^.^
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Good luck.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Too bad i can beat up all your moms
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]