Sellling the DW mount

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Seeing as the opportunity for a guaranteed drop will be coming to a close soon, I'm curious as to whether there's interest in such a thing.

It's possible we'd be willing to sell the mount this next lockout to the right buyer.

Contact me in game, if interested. That is, interested and obscenely wealthy. Moderate obscenity will also be considered.

If you do not see me or another officer on (Shamahands, Vayacondios, Admatha), feel free to send in-game mail or ask another Fired player to find me for you. They will be delighted to do so.

(By the way, this is an awesome mount. You know how initially I had some misgivings about the horns and also the color scheme? Not anymore. I look even more spectacularly hot than usual. It might work for you, too. And since you are already awfully hot, think of the possibilities. I'm not just saying that, either. You know how special you are to me, Ravenholdt.)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
If I had the kind of money I'm sure you're looking for... >.<;
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You never know until you make an offer.

I wish we could get it for anyone who wanted it; I'm possibly a little idealistic.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
DEATHWING MOUNT FOR 2 REFINED
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
08/17/2012 12:04 AMPosted by Arrienne
DEATHWING MOUNT FOR 2 REFINED

Refined... alkahest?

Nobody's gonna get that, I don't think. >.<!

And Aihl, I don't have 50k or 100k or whatever else I've seen it going for with other guilds and servers. 20k, sure, but... yeah. xD That's why I said I don't have the money.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I gots my purple version of the mount. Happy enough for me. :D
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
08/17/2012 01:40 AMPosted by Antimony
And Aihl, I don't have 50k or 100k or whatever else I've seen it going for with other guilds and servers. 20k, sure, but... yeah. xD That's why I said I don't have the money.

The most common price I've seen is 50k, with the Ragnaros mount going for 75-100k.

08/17/2012 05:52 AMPosted by Illyume
I gots my purple version of the mount. Happy enough for me. :D

That means you're passing on the next one, right? RIGHT?
Edited by Lukar on 8/17/2012 8:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
As an update for you, Aihil, it seems that Blizzard will not be lowering the droprate as of 5.0 (according to the EU forums, at least). The mounts will remain at 100% until September 25.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello peeps!

Well, we have no alkahest in the bank currently. I think? You never know what those nutballs throw in there when I'm not looking, though.

Gah, I hate when money is an obstacle to something fun. I'm crossing my fingers for many windfalls so everyone is rolling around in ridiculous amounts of currency and all the fun toys their hearts desire.

Thanks for the heads-up, Lukar. I hadn't seen that blue post yet. Regardless, we'll still be selling the mount to interested parties, as it's still an opportunity to those whose guilds are not farming the content, have not yet completed the content, or do not have a guaranteed opportunity to get the mount even if their guild is farming the content. Nice to see you again, by the way. /salute

Illyume: The purple is very pretty as well. :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
08/17/2012 09:10 AMPosted by Lukar
As an update for you, Aihil, it seems that Blizzard will not be lowering the droprate as of 5.0 (according to the EU forums, at least). The mounts will remain at 100% until September 25.

Where's the proof that it's changed on launch day and not like patch day. Invincible and Mimron's Head changed to 1% on the pre-exp patch 4.0. It's been confirmed for a lower drop rate, just wondering where you found the exact date.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
08/17/2012 11:48 AMPosted by Apostallion

Where's the proof that it's changed on launch day and not like patch day. Invincible and Mimron's Head changed to 1% on the pre-exp patch 4.0. It's been confirmed for a lower drop rate, just wondering where you found the exact date.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5071488033?page=8#158

As I said, EU forums.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5071488033?page=5#95

(the other blue that confirms a lowering of the drop rate)

Buy the mounts while you can guys/gals!
Reply Quote
I understand that this thread is regarding the H DW mount but if you got a week where there's no sale, would you consider selling a firehawk? I'm not the richest player but I can offer somewhere close to 100k for it. Thank you :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Good afternoon, Forgnar. Thanks for the link.

Hello, Broskii. Let's chat in game.
Reply Quote
I'm overseas currently till the 28th unfortunately :(

Best way to contact me is via skype or e-mail as I check them on a daily basis. Hope to hear from you soon and work something out!

email: wtbpureblood@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
As a very, very avid mount collector, I took Fired up on their offer. Since there aren't too many weeks left to get the mount (at least with certainty), I was a little nebulous about waiting and letting my lackluster /rolls decide each week.

It was a pleasure talking to Aihl and meeting many of her guild members during the run. She was extremely professional and I definitely feel comfortable with my purchase. It's good to see that someone on Ravenholdt finally decided to sell these, and Fired is most certainly legitimate in this respect. Thank you all so much!

(I also feel 42% more prepared for my GRE tomorrow. Still a little nervous though... Gulp.)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Nettori, you are a treasure. Anyone who gets to raid with you is lucky indeed.

This has been such a fun experience, just in terms of meeting people on the server. :)
Reply Quote
No love for Broskii? :(
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
08/21/2012 10:08 PMPosted by Nettori
It's good to see that someone on Ravenholdt finally decided to sell these,

I think Fired was the only guild ever in a position to sell them, given that they cleared heroic Dragon Soul long before the rest of us Saviors. Legacy won't even be able to get everyone the mount before the expansion because we took so long to get Heroic Madness down.

When did you guys get heroic Madness? 15% or something I think? Or was it 20?
Edited by Lukar on 8/22/2012 7:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
You're thinking of Avalon, I believe. Fired and Renaissance got their kills at 30%, and the rest of us got ours at 35%. Correct me if I'm wrong, of course.

Avalon may have sold mounts, but if so then it was all probably done in-game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]