<H> 3-8+ Players LF Raiding Guild ~8p-12a PST

85 Tauren Druid
A little about me and "our group":

I've played WoW on and off since Vanilla. I raided a bit in BC but didn't really hit my niche until WOTLK when I found "the right group" for me. We progressed through all 10m content (including LK and drakes) while it was current and prepared for Cataclysm. We did months of preparation regarding getting legendary items, reputation, etc. and were sorely disappointed with Blizz's implementation of the guild leveling system, as well as some other aspects of Cata. (Several of which have been "fixed" since our extended WoW break.)

Most (if not all) of the other players I "bring with me" also have extensive WoW experience. Some of us played WoW together, some of us came together in SWTOR (where I currently run a guild that has cleared all PvE content on all difficulties and we are bored/frustrated with the lack of response and direction that Bioware is going). www.casuallyhardcore-tor.jedinow.com to check our roster/progression. I encourage you to read our guild charter if you want an understanding of how we operate/what we are looking for.

What we are looking for:

An established, organized guild looking to bolster their ranks of competent players for MoP (we are just coming back to the game / leveling alts to prepare for MoP and are not looking for current raid spots). We need a guild that raids sometime between 8:30 PST and Midnight PST 2-3 days a week, preferably during the week. We are often active other nights but can't commit to consistently being available other evenings since we are comprised of adults that have kids, significant others, school, work or all of the above to consider as well. Our game time is important to us and it's important that we spend it with other like-minded, fun individuals.

What you can expect from us:

A competent, communicative group that is reliable and FUN. We come from an "adult" guild (21+) where jokes and razzing are expected and encouraged, and harassment and drama is simply not tolerated. We're looking to join a similar environment. I am happy to bring our mumble server and/or website and forums to complement WoW if that would be useful.

Please feel free to respond to this post with contact information so that we may discuss in-game or on comms a potential fit for my group. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
Edited by Kyriraina on 8/27/2012 10:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
88 Troll Hunter
up.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]