Horde Wargame Challenge

100 Undead Warlock
I've seen more PvP going on in Horde the past month or so when I'm on, more people in durotar, more people doing BGs, etc.

So lets promote that a bit.

I challenge any two players to beat me and my healer in a 2v2 wargame. My healer is a tree (....hah) in all Ruthless gear (....hahah).

To sweeten the deal further, I will pay out 5k gold to any winning team (divided amongst you two however you'd like) who beats us in the first best of 3 game series we fight.

To sweeten the deal even FURTHER, we get no gold from you if we beat you.

Good luck.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
You do know you're playing with a tree right? And you're offering 5k gold? Sounds like free gold for anyone with a brain about current state of healers in PvP.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
If I were using your priest for this it'd be 10k gold. He is a tree in ruth.... so 5k.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I sense a trap.
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
isn't it his tree
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Isn't it?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
I mean..Id seriously be more then happy to give it a shot..just the matter of finding a 2s partner lol o_o i know I suck but hell..worth a shot..im poor anyway XD
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&v=wowy-EdU4Eg&NR=1
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
08/16/2012 11:47 PMPosted by Silvor
I mean..Id seriously be more then happy to give it a shot..just the matter of finding a 2s partner lol o_o i know I suck but hell..worth a shot..im poor anyway XD

Let me know.

Nothing to lose.

People whispering me in game about it too.
Reply Quote
88 Human Warlock
I've seen more PvP going on in Horde the past month or so when I'm on, more people in durotar, more people doing BGs, etc.

So lets promote that a bit.

I challenge any two players to beat me and my healer in a 2v2 wargame. My healer is a tree (....hah) in all Ruthless gear (....hahah).

To sweeten the deal further, I will pay out 5k gold to any winning team (divided amongst you two however you'd like) who beats us in the first best of 3 game series we fight.

To sweeten the deal even FURTHER, we get no gold from you if we beat you.

Good luck.

=[ wish i was eligible
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Yeah ill be sure to, if anything Ill just snag oom. Usually who I do 2s with anyway. lol
Reply Quote
10 Orc Shaman
Hmm, too bad that's not the cottage we love and enjoy listening too. :(
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
08/16/2012 01:12 PMPosted by Påintråin
You do know you're playing with a tree right? And you're offering 5k gold? Sounds like free gold for anyone with a brain about current state of healers in PvP.

Wait. Trees are bad? :O
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I refuse to do any arena with you silvor till you get a mic XD
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
GAWD DAMNIT lol, what we cant do that Telechenisis or however the heck you spell it crap and just do arenas like that? MIND READING FTW MAGN
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Half the games i do with Cottage we aren't in skype anyways.

Here i'll do one better, if you want i'll be in skype with you two during the wargame haha.

I won't tell you when i'm about to set up a kill or when i'm using CDs, however i will sing a song of your choice. Song options are....

1. AC/DC - Highway to Hell
2. That one b!tch - Call me maybe
3. ?? - Star Spangled Banner
4. Rick Astley - Never gonna give you up
5. Mack 10 - Hate in yo eyes

If option 2 is chosen then i'm taking the 5k off the table. If option 4 is chosen i'm going to cannibalize the corpse of whoever i kill.
Reply Quote
Half the games i do with Cottage we aren't in skype anyways.

Here i'll do one better, if you want i'll be in skype with you two during the wargame haha.

I won't tell you when i'm about to set up a kill or when i'm using CDs, however i will sing a song of your choice. Song options are....

1. AC/DC - Highway to Hell
2. That one b!tch - Call me maybe
3. ?? - Star Spangled Banner
4. Rick Astley - Never gonna give you up
5. Mack 10 - Hate in yo eyes

If option 2 is chosen then i'm taking the 5k off the table. If option 4 is chosen i'm going to cannibalize the corpse of whoever i kill.

Please god, tell me you are fraps'ing these
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
this open to the ally side? i'll eat the ah cut :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
LOL UNTRAX XD THAT MAY BE AWESOMEEE
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Oom...we gotta do it..I NEED TO HEAR RICK FROM HIM

then again...if you pay me in watermelon sour patches...Ill give you my body O_O! xD
Edited by Silvor on 8/20/2012 10:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]