@ alliance in Stormwind right now

86 Blood Elf Paladin
Are you guys really that afraid of world pvp that you won't fight a small group of horde outside your own city? All you're doing is running away/pulling guards. Why even play on a pvp server if you're that scared of it?

We have no guards to pull. Man up, and let's have some fun.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
08/16/2012 07:13 PMPosted by Prìss
Are you guys really that afraid of world pvp that you won't fight a small group of horde outside your own city?

yes
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
Well, the pvp is over. I will commend those of you that came out and fought us on the road. It was a blast. We should do this again sometime.
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Shaman
Are you guys really that afraid of world pvp that you won't fight a small group of horde outside your own city? All you're doing is running away/pulling guards. Why even play on a pvp server if you're that scared of it?

Alliance guard, and horde guards are passive unless provoked, this isn't TB they don't go after you unless you get into their aggro range.

Also, from what I've seen of you, the collection of "small horde," you galavanted and scampered over to elwynn with was either the highest possible quality of horde on this server, or you were going deep on some level 70's because lawd all mighty you are a tetched lil' palleh.

SO! In honor of the blood and glory and true courage and heroic-is-ness. Of the mighty Horde! I challenge thee to a guard free 5v5 world Player Versus Player combative battle to the true death! You hand select your squad of the meanest, strongest, snarling, blood drinking, dirt smearing, dog killing, head scalping, mother slaughtering, rooster rompin', Head spinning, Horde! And I'll go grab some random guys from trade chat.

IF YOU ACCEPT MY CHALLENGE OF CHALLENGES, THEN YOU SHALL TRUELY BE A MERCENARY OF YOUR... PEHH, HOOOORDE.

IF YOU DECLINE, THEN YOU ARE NO STRONGER THAN THE PEONS WHO BUILD YOUR FEEBLE WALLS THAT YOU SHIVER AND WHINE WITH TERROR AS THE MIGHT OF THE ALLIANCE PILLAGES YOUR TOWNSHIPS AND DRINKS YOUR MEADS!

p.s. i like 2 rp.

hey dog i heard u like to rp so I got you some rp for your rp so you can rp with your rp.

lolololol dat pally is prolly hella scured cuz yallz be pilagin
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin

Alliance guard, and horde guards are passive unless provoked, this isn't TB they don't go after you unless you get into their aggro range.

Also, from what I've seen of you, the collection of "small horde," you galavanted and scampered over to elwynn with was either the highest possible quality of horde on this server, or you were going deep on some level 70's because lawd all mighty you are a tetched lil' palleh.

SO! In honor of the blood and glory and true courage and heroic-is-ness. Of the mighty Horde! I challenge thee to a guard free 5v5 world Player Versus Player combative battle to the true death! You hand select your squad of the meanest, strongest, snarling, blood drinking, dirt smearing, dog killing, head scalping, mother slaughtering, rooster rompin', Head spinning, Horde! And I'll go grab some random guys from trade chat.

IF YOU ACCEPT MY CHALLENGE OF CHALLENGES, THEN YOU SHALL TRUELY BE A MERCENARY OF YOUR... PEHH, HOOOORDE.

IF YOU DECLINE, THEN YOU ARE NO STRONGER THAN THE PEONS WHO BUILD YOUR FEEBLE WALLS THAT YOU SHIVER AND WHINE WITH TERROR AS THE MIGHT OF THE ALLIANCE PILLAGES YOUR TOWNSHIPS AND DRINKS YOUR MEADS!

p.s. i like 2 rp.

Ok, I'll ignore your trolling for now, and accept the rp bit. That aside, we pvp for fun. We don't shy away from pvp, nor have we ever pulled guards. Having a world pvp 5v5 sounds like a blast. Just don't ruin it with douchery.

EDIT: I don't mean that to sound like I am anti-rp. I meant don't ruin it with trolling. We live for pvp. It is the most fun thing to do in game for us, especially world pvp.
Edited by Prìss on 8/17/2012 12:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin

try pvping in front of org. you get the same thing.

oh hey, my alt is in your guild

Haha, hey man! You should play over here once in a while, and come pvp.
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Shaman

p.s. i like 2 rp.

Ok, I'll ignore your trolling for now, and accept the rp bit. That aside, we pvp for fun. We don't shy away from pvp, nor have we ever pulled guards. Having a world pvp 5v5 sounds like a blast. Just don't ruin it with douchery.

EDIT: I don't mean that to sound like I am anti-rp. I meant don't ruin it with trolling. We live for pvp. It is the most fun thing to do in game for us, especially world pvp.

lol
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin

Haha, hey man! You should play over here once in a while, and come pvp.
its on my wifes account. when MOP comes out ill reactivate it

Sounds good man. Most of us finally came back from our cata break. so we'll be here.
Reply Quote
1 Undead Priest

p.s. i like 2 rp.

hey dog i heard u like to rp so I got you some rp for your rp so you can rp with your rp.

lolololol dat pally is prolly hella scured cuz yallz be pilagin

DID is a hell of a prob
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
We live for pvp. It is the most fun thing to do in game for us, especially world pvp.

But, but, but... ursobad.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
08/18/2012 01:32 PMPosted by Zolof
We live for pvp. It is the most fun thing to do in game for us, especially world pvp.

But, but, but... ursobad.

And here comes that douchery I was talking about.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
You live for the 1200 bracket, that's all I'm sayin.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
talks !@#$ about somebodys low rating - posts on toon with 1750 as best achi
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Talks !@#$ about 1750, plays blood.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Has frost spec so people thinks he plays frost in PvP, doesn't, still plays blood.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Was just making an observation in the thread, no need to get defensive about your bad raiting.

...Thinks i pvp
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Still plays blood.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]