Lock LF progression minded 25 man for Mists

90 Goblin Shaman
We are looking for a skilled reliable lock for our 25 man raid team. check us out below. Real id me with any questions you have beenatay@gmail.com

About us:

Name: <Solace>
Faction: Horde
Server: US Boulderfist (PST-PVP-Cyclone)
Type: 25
Raid Days & Times: - Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday 8p.m. - 11p.m. ( PST- Server time)
Loot type: Loot Council
Progression: 8/8H DS - for all past tiers please see WoW progress, or Armory us

PS: We recently underwent a guild name change. This is not a new guild. Just money well spent for a new name. (end disclosures)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who are we?

We are <Solace> ( formerly Stasis for all of Cata) and currently recruiting for our 25 man roster for MOP. Solace has been an active, mature 25 man raiding guild on Boulderfist for 2.5 years. We are looking to expand our roster for Mists. As most guilds in cataclysm, <Solace> was hit with the /afk, /quit game bug forcing us to finish Dragon Soul as 10 man. <Solace> will be pushing into Mists with a strong, reformed 25 man roster. Many of our - CORE - raiders have stayed with us, though decided to step back from raiding for a while, they will be returning for Mists. What this means for you as an applicant - Spots will be limited, and will fill quickly. If you want to push into Mists with a 25 man guild ready to down new content quickly please keep reading.

Update, we are currently back to 25's and recruitment is strictly for our 25 man team. 8/8H 25 DS

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Recruitment needs for our 25 man roster:

We are currently accepting all applications for Mists. If you are exceptional , not listed below, and would like to have a Core spot in our 25 man raid for Mists, please apply.

Tanks

Warrior

Ranged- DPS:

Shadow Priest
Warlock
Elemental Shaman
Hunter

Healers:

Resto Druid
Holy/Disc
Monk Mistweaver

Melee DPS:

Enhance Shaman

Contact us in-game, or our website at www.solace-guild.net

Please direct all questions to the recruitment officers
Falux Real- ID beenatay@gmail.com
Pyrean Real-ID kyle.graves2009@yahoo.com
Reheated Real-ID nshubin26@gmail.com

or any other online officer
Kolenkhov
Happy
Katch
Metaphorz
Millennium
Appears

Apply today: www.solace-guild.net
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Looking for horde? Meow! We want a warlock!
Horde, Shattered Halls.
First guild on server to have legendary rogue weapons
First guild on server to have firehawks.
Converting from a 10M to 25M raiding for MoP.
Leadership and raid leading is being handled by those with experience in 25 man as well as 10 man raiding and guild management.
Raiding times: 7pm PST - 10pm PST (10pm EST - 1am EST)
Raiding days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday (and possibly Sunday)
GM: Juju

Visit http://symbioticsh.guildportal.com OR
Send a whisper to myself, Juju, Krazymage, Lindso, Wordemup for details.
OR RealID me at azrazael@hotmail.com
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
ummm
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Paladin
Add me on realid; let's chat about Divide of Zul'jin.

US top 100, Horde, 25m

Looking for a good lock
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Hi Phoebos!

I know you said you prefer to stay Horde... but we are 25 man 8/8 Heroic and based in the Chicago data center, and only have ONE warlock so we could really use you! I thought I would try my luck anyway and see if you would be interested in joining us if we fit your needs.

I don't like to just copy/paste recruitment spam, so hopefully you'll take a look at my post since I wanted to give you a few minutes of my time to show you I am interested in you beyond that.

We're currently farm clearing DS in a few hours on Tues, but taking the rest of the week to clear Heroic Firelands for mounts, do alt runs, and clear other old content. Once MoP launches and raids become available, we'll be returning to our normal raid schedule of Tues, Thurs and Sun from 7pm to 11pm CST (8pm to 12am EST) on a 25 man roster. We will be pushing for server firsts at launch since we have been beta testing the raid content. Hopefully that would work for you since I did not see any mention of your availability in your post. The officers are firm with ending on time and never go past the end of raid which is a huge plus!

If you're interested, our recruitment thread can be found here:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4571558510?page=1

Our guild website is: www.ascensioguild.com
Contact me via Real ID: keyona.ascensio@gmail.com
Or feel free to come chat in-game. If you don't see me on Keyona, all of my alts have Key in their names!

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Added a bit to the OP
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
ups!
Reply Quote
Hey Phoebos,

We're looking for each other, I think...we're Blood Sweat and Tiers, a 25 man (check), Horde (check again), progression minded guild (looking to push higher ranks for T14, and check again), on Destromath (Chicago data center!).

We raid Thursdays/Sundays/Mondays, 6pm PST-9.30pm PST, aka 8pm-11.30pm CST. And finally, we're recruiting non-Hunter RDPS - especially a Warlock buddy for me!

A little more about us: We're all friendly, mature working professionals, looking to make the most of our relatively light schedule. This past tier we were 8/8H at 15%, US 247 while building a roster (guild started end of T12). We're active, having not missed a raid all summer while doing guild RBGs, alt runs and old content runs.

If this sounds interesting to you, check us out at http://www.bloodsweatandtiers.com and apply! Or real-id me at rustjive[at]gmail[dot]com. Thanks for reading!
Edited by Rvst on 8/20/2012 6:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Happy Tuesday
Reply Quote
Blood Sweat & Tiers ( 8/8HM ) is an established 25 man guild that was built by veteran progression raiders who were unhappy with what they were giving up in terms of guild culture in order to down content. We all believed that a guild could be progressive and STILL maintain a professional, mature teamwork oriented atmosphere. The officers and most of the guild are older, working professionals who want to have a focused raid environment coupled with a rich guild environment, all in a three day raid week.

We have succeeded in our short term goals for Cataclysm; we built the guild at the end of Firelands, and ended Dragon Soul with Deathwing killed at 15%, all while improving our roster with an eye towards Mists of Pandaria. Exceptional raiders looking for a chance at an active role in the shared success of our endeavors are encouraged to apply.

Blood Sweat & Tiers is a guild for experienced raiders committed to downing all content in a Tier while it is relevant, including the Meta Achievement, we are looking people who feel just as strongly that missing those goals is NOT an option.. Blood Sweat and Tiers has all the prerequisites of a stable, long lasting guild:

* A track record of progression
* An energetic, committed, unified and experienced leadership team
* A clearly articulated vision for the guild
* A commitment to recruiting standards to support that vision
* A balanced approach to achieving short term goals without sacrificing the long term

What we are looking for:

* Accountability - we are looking for team players who admit their faults, drop the excuses and perform.
* Experience - we want to know you have the stamina for progression, and min/max to achieve goals
* Dedication - we are looking for 90+ percent attendance raiders.
* Situational Awareness - can you do your job without standing in the < insert flame, slime, etc here
* Reliability - good gaming system, good internet connection, etc
* Focus - Our raid schedule is 3 nights a week, yet we expect to clear all content competitively
* Forum Participation - This where we discuss strats, theory craft loot, and provide our Weekly Battle Plans, and Raid Reviews.
* Teamwork - you will spend a lot of time with this team

In return we offer:

* Adult raiding - Our average raider is over 30, there is no yelling, no berating, but we demand accountability without drama.
* Experience - Officers have experience leading guilds and raids since early BC, and have been playing since release.
* Consumebales - Flasks, feasts, enchants and guild repairs for all raiders in good standing
* Loot - We use Loot Council to distribute loot, and track it using EPGP addons
* Transparency - guild management is open about all guild business, guild membership is in charge of various aspects of guild maintenance.

Our Raid Schedule:
We have avoided Tuesdays due to patch problems, mod updates, etc.

* Thursday, 6:00pm - 9:30pm PST
* Sunday, 6:00pm - 9:30pm PST
* Monday, 6:00pm - 9:30pm PST

All times are server/pacific time, although the server is physically in Chicago for lower pings country wide

Roster Availability:

Death Knight: DPS/OT
Druid: Boomkin, Resto
Hunter: None
Mage: Any
Monk: Windwalker, Misweaver
Shaman: Elemental, Enhancement
Paladin: Ret/Prot, Ret/Holy
Priest: Shadow
Rogue: Any
Warlock: Any
Warrior: DPS/OT

Please contact us at http://BloodSweatandTiers.com

You can contact us also via email or RealID at BSaTrecruiter@gmail.com

We look forward to meeting you
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
http://spectrum-illidan.enjin.com/

Spectrum is a 25man guild located on Illidan.
We have cleared all content up-to date.
We are in the top 800 of 25 man guilds. (We have also cleared everything in 10man)
We are one of the most active guilds on Illidan and raid old and new content multiple times a week.
We have been a guild for 3 years.

Spectrum is seeking more individuals to join our competitive, mature raid team.
At this time we have open recruitment for all classes as well as we will highly consider a guild 'merger'..
We do not have attendance issues and we will replace weak links, unreliable players immediately with you or your team of stronger members.
As we also do a 25man 8/8HM alt run we all have geared alts and are willing to re-roll to fit your team in!.

Spectrum is in the millions of gold bracket to help raiders in MOP and get a head start on items and to maximize professions etc etc.
Our current raid times are:
T-W-T 6:45-10:00 Central Time Zone.

We can change the times slightly to accommodate stronger members.
Please contact me in game, via in-game mail or simply post on Spectrums website. http://spectrum-illidan.enjin.com/
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
<Coalition> needs a skilled FULL-TIME Warlock

Raid times: Mon-Thurs 6-10PM PST (9-1AM EST)
Server: Destromath
Faction: Horde

Progression
-T13 8/8H US48th
-T12 7/7H US32nd
-T11 13/13H US34th

Contact: You can contact me via REALID at: thuganomix@yahoo.com or in-game.

You can also contact Popsickelz, Snufyy or Extatic ingame on Destromath.

Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Simple Math of Andorhal needs a warlock for a full-time 25-man raiding position. We raid Sunday-Thursday 7:00pm-12:00am EST. Here are some of our notable accomplishments:

* Dragon Soul - 8/8 heroic modes + Drakes.
* Firelands - 7/7 heroic modes + Drakes.
* Tier 11 - 13/13 heroic modes + Drakes.

* Pre-nerf Illidan Stormrage & Kil'Jaeden.
* Ulduar 10 & 25: All heroic modes including Yogg+0, Algalon, and Glory of the Raider.
* ToGC 10 & 25: Tribute to Insanity, Dedicated Insanity, and Immortality.
* ICC 10 & 25: 12/12 heroic modes + Drakes.
* Ruby Sanctum 10 & 25 heroic mode.

You can apply on our forums or by sending an officer your application in a private message. You can also reach me through real id at nik@habitforming.net. Hope to hear from you soon!

http://www.simplemathguild.com/
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/andorhal/Simple+Math/rating.tier13_25/
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/andorhal/Simple%20Math/
Reply Quote
Blood Sweat & Tiers ( 8/8HM ) is an established 25 man guild that was built by veteran progression raiders who were unhappy with what they were giving up in terms of guild culture in order to down content. We all believed that a guild could be progressive and STILL maintain a professional, mature teamwork oriented atmosphere. The officers and most of the guild are older, working professionals who want to have a focused raid environment coupled with a rich guild environment, all in a three day raid week.

We have succeeded in our short term goals for Cataclysm; we built the guild at the end of Firelands, and ended Dragon Soul with Deathwing killed at 15%, all while improving our roster with an eye towards Mists of Pandaria. Exceptional raiders looking for a chance at an active role in the shared success of our endeavors are encouraged to apply.

Blood Sweat & Tiers is a guild for experienced raiders committed to downing all content in a Tier while it is relevant, including the Meta Achievement, we are looking people who feel just as strongly that missing those goals is NOT an option.. Blood Sweat and Tiers has all the prerequisites of a stable, long lasting guild:

* A track record of progression
* An energetic, committed, unified and experienced leadership team
* A clearly articulated vision for the guild
* A commitment to recruiting standards to support that vision
* A balanced approach to achieving short term goals without sacrificing the long term

What we are looking for:

* Accountability - we are looking for team players who admit their faults, drop the excuses and perform.
* Experience - we want to know you have the stamina for progression, and min/max to achieve goals
* Dedication - we are looking for 90+ percent attendance raiders.
* Situational Awareness - can you do your job without standing in the < insert flame, slime, etc here
* Reliability - good gaming system, good internet connection, etc
* Focus - Our raid schedule is 3 nights a week, yet we expect to clear all content competitively
* Forum Participation - This where we discuss strats, theory craft loot, and provide our Weekly Battle Plans, and Raid Reviews.
* Teamwork - you will spend a lot of time with this team

In return we offer:

* Adult raiding - Our average raider is over 30, there is no yelling, no berating, but we demand accountability without drama.
* Experience - Officers have experience leading guilds and raids since early BC, and have been playing since release.
* Consumebales - Flasks, feasts, enchants and guild repairs for all raiders in good standing
* Loot - We use Loot Council to distribute loot, and track it using EPGP addons
* Transparency - guild management is open about all guild business, guild membership is in charge of various aspects of guild maintenance.

Our Raid Schedule:
We have avoided Tuesdays due to patch problems, mod updates, etc.

* Thursday, 6:00pm - 9:30pm PST
* Sunday, 6:00pm - 9:30pm PST
* Monday, 6:00pm - 9:30pm PST

All times are server/pacific time, although the server is physically in Chicago for lower pings country wide

Roster Availability:

Death Knight: DPS/OT
Druid: Boomkin, Resto
Hunter: None
Mage: Any
Monk: Windwalker, Misweaver
Shaman: Elemental, Enhancement
Paladin: Ret/Prot, Ret/Holy
Priest: Shadow
Rogue: Any
Warlock: Any
Warrior: DPS/OT

Please contact us at http://BloodSweatandTiers.com

You can contact us also via email or RealID at BSaTrecruiter@gmail.com

We look forward to meeting you
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Hey Phoebos,

Vox Radix is a long standing semi-hardcore 25 man raiding guild since early Vanilla, running 3 nights per week (Tues-Thurs, 7-11 MST). We have achieved many US Top 75 rankings as well as being the 13th in US for 3 night raiding guilds (we never add extra nights). As such a long storied guild we have earned nearly all server first kills since our inception and we are looking to add raiders that can perform at a high level every night consistently, with great attendance and other qualities that lead towards obtaining a kill.

Though we are not a Chicago Data center and not Horde I am still hoping we can at least peak your interest.

You can check out more information about us at this forum post, http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6294789911 or at our website voxradix.guildzilla.com

If you have any questions feel free to contact myself or any officer in game.

Best of luck with your guild search!
Edited by Sinïster on 8/23/2012 12:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Thanks for all your interest i will begin getting back to some of you in a couple of days
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Coming back to the game for the expansion? Looking to switch your main? Tired of your current guild? Is your current guild imploding or not planning to raid in MoP? Looking for a fresh start? Want an opportunity to cement yourself as a core member of a guild going into Mists of Pandaria? - Then <Scorn> may be the place for you.

<Scorn> has returned after a more than 2 year hiatus. After 4 months of rebuilding and 2 months of raiding(3/8HM DS 10 cleared), we leveled to 25, passing a few older, more progressed guilds along the way. We have shifted to 25 man raiding in preparation of Mists of Pandaria. We have a small number of spots to fill in order to complete our 25 man raid roster.

<Scorn>
Guild Level: 25
Progress: 3/8 HM DS10
Raid Days: Monday through Thursday
Raid Times: 10:30pm-12:30am EST
Loot Distribution: Loot Council
Recruiting Needs
Tanks: N/A
Ranged DPS: Survival Hunterx1, Elemental Shaman, Balance Druid, Fire/Arcane Mage, Warlock
Melee DPS: Enhancement Shaman, Frost/Unholy Death Knight, Ret Pally
Healers: Discipline Priest

In addition, if you plan to roll a Monk (Brewmaster, Windwalker or Mistweaver) we would like to talk to you. Ideally, we want to have at least 30 raid ready players available come MoP.

We understand there will be a gear reset in when MoP hits so you do not need to be decked out in tier gear or have done the content. We require that you have done your research on what gear you need, how to spec/gem/enchant/reforge. We can help you along the way, but you must be committed to maximizing your contribution. We need people who are committed to improving themselves, their character and, above all, the guild.

Please visit us at scorn-guild.org and apply. You may also contact Bowtuk or myself in game or over ventrilo: wdc-v1.cursevoice.com:4639, no password. My realID is sagedragoon79@yahoo.com
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]