@Hate

85 Human Priest
08/17/2012 10:12 PMPosted by Venicide
this is a big reason why we are winning so much a little 3v3 arena player will never understand how difficult it is to establish trust amongst a group of 50 or more people and clearly communicate the destruction of the alliance will.

there doesn't need to be trust for someone to read something in chat and go mindlessly zerg a base with healers behind them. i've been much higher rated in rbgs than you have as well, so i've got you beaten in pretty much every aspect of your whole "bigger numbers are more difficult" argument.. it's just silly to think winning TB takes skill when you have 4 times as many healers and are remotely coordinated.

08/17/2012 10:12 PMPosted by Venicide
see your approach is all wrong, youre thinking 3v3 is difficult.

if it isn't difficult then why can't you break 1800 with some of the best gear in the game? it's already been established by the general pvp community that 3v3 is the most balanced playing field with the highest general skill cap.

your ego is really clouding your thoughts lately, we had our beef in the beginning, then we settled it, and now you're just outta control :/ get well soon venicide.

elitists are pretty !@#$ty people, but someone who's -okay- at the game who tries to be elitist is even worse.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
lol arena with your fotm comp (omg a rogue good at arena? who would imagine)

anyway we've been beating you so bad in TB you dont want to embarrass yourself and Q up.

oh my god you killed someone in a smoke bomb cuz you cc'ed 1 guy with 3 people

its always going to be more difficult organizing a large force in an environment like tol barad. your little 3v3 pick up basketball games are average entertainment between a true battle for someone who craves long combat with his friends.

you dont understand that? not surprised.

http://mckaylaisnotimpressed.tumblr.com/

I lead RBGs for QQ both s9 and s10 getting plenty of grand marshals and marshals organizing a huge game of chess isn't that hard, its boring and frustrating but not hard. Second calling hate out for playing a FOTM spec / comp whatever bull you want to make yourself feel better by saying is hilarious. Shadow priests have been great this expansion, now maybe if you understood how to play one you wouldn't be rolling 5 healers deep with Best in Slot PVE gear and a legendary lol. For you or anyone on that matter to think that you are anything but below average at best is a shame. If you legit think you are good you can prove it we can set up wargames with someone to stream for the anyone whos interested to watch.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
looks like quite quintesstial is too scared to come into tol barad.

08/18/2012 04:46 AMPosted by Phooze
it's just silly to think winning TB takes skill when you have 4 times as many healers and are remotely coordinated.

whats stopping the alliance from emulating my tactics?

oh right all your heals are sooo bad and they know how bad you guys are...and they dont want to play with you...so you dont even Q up lol lol lol lol

08/18/2012 04:46 AMPosted by Phooze
your ego is really clouding your thoughts lately

you're pridge about playing some piddily little 3v3 games is quite funny.

i see you've got an rbg rank of 956 and less then 30,000 hks phooze. you've played less then 100 games on any team that i can see atm in arena.

do you play the forums more...or the game?

i might not always play with the best teammates, and if you think you are the only reason you win any arena match, you must have a hard time figuring out why you lose.

me on the other hand im having a blast killing your alt in tb and lots of fun in pick up games with whoever wants to play.

PS. i wouldn't pay any alliance healers i've ever seen in tb 100g and i've only been around 1 horde healer in 8 weeks that i didn't want to tip cuz he was that bad
Edited by Venicide on 8/18/2012 6:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
08/18/2012 06:38 PMPosted by Venicide
and i've only been around 1 horde healer in 8 weeks that i didn't want to tip cuz he was that bad

was probably me because he hates me.
Reply Quote
89 Human Rogue

All...6 of them? You know this guild is pretty much dead, right?

edit: I lied, there's a record breaking 8 people online right now.
Edited by Hate on 8/18/2012 6:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
08/18/2012 05:16 PMPosted by Matuzak
p.s nobody plays pick up basketball with 40 people

You obviously do not live in Washington DC.

Any time someone pulls out a cell post-foul everyone runs for it.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
08/18/2012 09:39 PMPosted by Kapachee
Any time someone pulls out a cell post-foul everyone runs for it.

lol i wish i lived in DC now, sounds like you guys got some action

no wonder they are the wizards ... and not the bullets anymore eh
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
that was my kb on you in org --- twice !

you couldnt get a shadow priest with 1700 resil and you had like 40 people?

dude seriously i got there 2 minutes after you all showed up and was top dps with no deaths and watched a lot of you wimps run away.

a give your effort 3/10
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
gotta love gug forming up that raid!

/salute horde strike force

thanks for your elite heal squad and doing their best. from the 15 minutes of recorded combat on my recount, we had less then 40 deaths total, and most of the raid never even died.

including me! i've got SS to prove it too lol such a worthy pic
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
lol when you got garrosh to 10% guess who killed your main tank and wiped your raid?

yup it was me in full pve gear ... oh yea you guys managed to kill me 4 times after your regroup, too bad i wiped your raid with a trade chat group of 20 ... and 3 healers lol lol lol lol

lmao keep practicing noobs
Edited by Venicide on 8/18/2012 11:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Human Priest
lol wtf? You should make a twitter account for your spriest veni :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
its impossible to get more then 10 horde to leave orgrimmar i found out tonight.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest

it's just silly to think winning TB takes skill when you have 4 times as many healers and are remotely coordinated.

oh right all your heals are sooo bad and they know how bad you guys are...and they dont want to play with you...so you dont even Q up lol lol lol lol

your ego is really clouding your thoughts lately

i see you've got an rbg rank of 956 and less then 30,000 hks phooze. you've played less then 100 games on any team that i can see atm in arena.

do you play the forums more...or the game?

i might not always play with the best teammates, and if you think you are the only reason you win any arena match, you must have a hard time figuring out why you lose.

me on the other hand im having a blast killing your alt in tb and lots of fun in pick up games with whoever wants to play.

PS. i wouldn't pay any alliance healers i've ever seen in tb 100g and i've only been around 1 horde healer in 8 weeks that i didn't want to tip cuz he was that bad

So you're blaming your teammates for your inability to actually hit dispersion when getting trained down or being able to do real damage in arenas (dont worry posting a screen shot of you #1 in damage in some !@#$ bg isnt going to disprove this because you would be higher rated than 1600 a rating at which any good player doesnt lose 50% of their games.) Anyways if its really just your teammates why not do some 2v2 or even 1v1 matches vs me on my spriest ( dont worry im not as good as phooze because he has more hks. ) You keep avoiding every logical explanation to why you struggle to succeed outside of the occasion you sit in a mosh pit of healers and I'll keep enjoying watching you become the deer in the head lights you always do when I global you.

Pro tip since 80% of the time you disperse at 2% and die anyways...try and remember what you're other keybinds are besides mindspike :P
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest

we don't care lol i thought we went over the fact that you take TB way too seriously, when is it going to click that nobody else cares as much as you do about it man.

your*

what? i've played every bracket, rbgs, done plenty of world pvp (without an entire group of pocket healers) and done heroic raiding progression. so anyways..

if you want to look at my armory, at least go in to achievements and look at my 2300 rbg title, where is yours? A friend asked me to do some rbgs with his group to help out this season so I did.

30k hks.. hmm, well if i combine the 4 85s i have on this account, and the 5 or so I had on my account before this one, I had far more hks than you.. but hks don't mean a god damn thing, so who cares? lol

And what the hell does that second part even mean? Less than 100 games played? You're right, it takes me far less than 100 games to get the t2 gear that I have on 3 out of 4 of my level 85 characters lol If you're really curious about why I don't have teams on armory, it's because unless I'm on a serious team, I leave it when I'm done playing. I have 30k conquest points sitting there, so I have no reason to sit on a team for a point cap.

no, you play with people just as average as you lol and wtf? lmao how did this turn in to me thinking i'm the only reason I win my arena matches? please go quote something that makes what you said remotely relevant????? I win a lot more than I lose though, the same can't be said for you :/

1465 2s team, 110 wins - 85 losses... 56% win rate.

1631 3s team, 158 wins - 153 losses... 51% win rate. NICE. Let me know if you ever want to get 2200 ;)

1799 5s team, 159 wins - 149 losses... 52% win rate.

YIKES, NOT LOOKIN TOO GOOD BUDDY, the amount of games played on a team means absolutely nothing, especially considering a lot of players who don't care about rating anymore tend to teamhop quite a bit.

you have never actually killed me, you may have tossed a dot on me as i ran around the corner with a few other people on me, and gotten an hk. but i've solo'd you numerous times in the middle of all of your healers.. i wouldn't pay a group of backpedaling durps to pocket heal me in TB if they can't even walk in to a smoke bomb lol
Edited by Phooze on 8/19/2012 6:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
08/19/2012 06:23 AMPosted by Phooze
what?

OI FRODO, are you and Samweise getting into a bit of a tussle again?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
lawl wall of text

08/19/2012 02:58 AMPosted by Bôôtz
you always do when I global you.

you've never global'ed me, you didn't kill me last night when you were in garrosh's hold

lol baddies be bad
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
lawl wall of text

you always do when I global you.

you've never global'ed me, you didn't kill me last night when you were in garrosh's hold

lol baddies be bad

Why not just settle this in a 1v1?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I don't get why everyone is Hate-ing on Venicide I enjoy my 100g tip at the end of a well fought TB.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Ya I will say that a 1230pm server time raid on org is awesome. NRU could never get that many people to get into the hold and kill Garrosh nowdays during primetime. Nice try lastnight though. Was a blast. I collect alot of HK's between the two raids. Hope to see more of that. Ven was wrecking !@#$ lastnight.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]