MoP Cinematic

90 Goblin Rogue
Personally, it was refreshing from the Cataclysm Deathwing Monologue that made him sound like Sam Eagle from the Muppets. No More big bad Dialogue, Just that amazing homage to the essence of WoW. and a Great Nod to WCIII: RoC Cinematic.

what did we all think of it?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I got a good giggle when the human gave the orc his spear. xb
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
It's awesome. Not overwhelmed with images of death and doom.

08/16/2012 11:51 AMPosted by Diarlen
I got a good giggle when the human gave the orc his spear. xb

I started laughing when Chen (at least I'm assuming that's Chen based on a certain MoP achievement that's referenced in the cinematic) restored the incense burner.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
08/16/2012 12:16 PMPosted by Joynal
restored the incense burner.

Exactly, It was a good old fashioned Nod to the Kungfu movies of Yesteryear.

and the Passing of the spear while the both of them looked onward flabberghasted was all too priceless.

by the by - WTB that human Model. Sooo awesome.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Was pretty awesome
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I'll let you know when I get done watching it 20 more times and then pick my jaw up off of the floor.

Also, did you see the announcement that was released just before the trailer? ALL races will be playable regardless of expansion owned by a player, including Pandaren. Goes for trial accounts as well. Sort of liek making the Cataclysm evident worldwide 2.0.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I actually loved it. It was a wonderful change from "Large ominous evil lore figure appears, insults you and your race and your family and friends, then does something that makes it very obvious that they are a complete and total badass".
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I thought it was epic. Brought back the feeling of Alliance v. Horde and also added a bit of comedy.

The Pandaren kicked !@# too. Guess monks will be able to 2v1 :P
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Just looking at the art work done for it, better than any of the other trailers I've seen for a game, ever.
Reply Quote
i enjoyed it alot, made me giggle a little bit but also reminded my character wise why I continue on (I'm a writer, it's a bad habit sometimes)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]