<Casualist Jerks> recruiting, new website!

Bump for updated priorities.
Reply Quote
Bump, The weekend team needs a Boomkin w/ Resto OS, Elemental Shaman and Warrior.
Assasinx2007#1547 if you wish to talk.
Edited by Shisuii on 9/22/2012 10:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
weekend team still looking
Reply Quote
Bump for updated needs!
Reply Quote
Bumpity!
Reply Quote
Bump! We need new members!
Reply Quote
Bumpzzz
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
/Bumpz

Weekend group looking for raiders.
Reply Quote
Up to the top! Both 25 weekday and 10 weekend recruiting more!
Reply Quote
87 Gnome Warlock
I am a returning player just coming back after a little over a year break. I just transferred to Stormrage and have saw several of your guild members in the world. I would consider myself more of a social player who enjoys exploring questing, and dungeon runs, but I am not a raider. I do like to get very active into gathering, crafting, and the auction house and do some casual PVP.

Reading your guild post it seems like you guys have a lot going on and do have activities for the more casual/social players also. I am looking for a active guild that has a lot of stuff going on even if it is stuff that might not appeal to me. I would be very interested in your guild if you think a casual/social player would find a good home here.
Edited by Zeddakis on 10/6/2012 6:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]